Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:43 am
Heya! :3

-points to title- Uhm, yes. New to the guild, not to Gaia...I had this account for several years, quit for a loooong time, then came back last week, cashed in some old gift cards I've never used and promptly went on a spending spree and got a birthday present from Verge (June 5th, by the by). In hindsight, maybe I ought to of saved some of that, lol. << I guess in a sense it was good timing.

But upon my return, I discovered that everyone I knew hasn't logged on for a few years, and I tried dealing without any friends to chat with, but I decided it isn't as fun. So basically, I'm here to make new friends.

To that end, I'll list some things I'm interested in, maybe if any of you are also interested in any of these subjects we can talk about it, or rp or something. 3nodding

If you don't wanna hear it, then skip the rest of this post!

Also, I tend to change my avatar almost every single day, sometimes more than once a day.

NOW, PREPARE! FOR A LONG WINDED RAMBLE!

MWAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!

-cough- Ahem, anyway.

Interests (for those interested!) : I adore writing, roleplaying, art, video games, cooking & baking, anime, so on. If I might be so bold, I believe that I'm a good, literate RPer and unless I find myself completely disinterested in an RP, I will post often and regularly, should anyone be interested in starting one with me.
But please, no offense, I prefer to rp with those who are at least mostly literate. I don't intend to sound rude, but I've made myself RP with more than my share of people who scribble out entire posts in shorthand text talk...more out of the sake of fairness and giving them a shot. Didn't take long to discover that nothing kills a muse like that will. << Also, I prefer to start out with an actual plot...none of this 'ready, fire aim! business', as Tony Stark's father might say. :3 (I'm such a pain, huh? xd )

Animes; I like a whole bunch of animes, some of which are Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Zoids New Century, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden...I adore Akatsuki (can't the awesome bad guys win? -__-'), and in fact have a fanfiction on another website which is a reader insert ABOUT being in Akatsuki.

Games: I play many things, I've got an account on Steam but that doesn't encompass my whole game library. To name a few; Fable, The Bioshock Series, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur, Dragon Age Origins, Alice Madness Returns, World of Warcraft, Everquest II, Diablo III, a Final Fantasy 7,8,9,10, X-2, FFARR and of course, one of my favorites ever...Legend of Dragoon.

I could keep rambling but I'm actually irritating myself, so I'll stop. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:35 pm
Sakaiden

Hi! I just recently got back on gaia after a couple years of inactivity too xD All my friends just dissapeared here, so I wanted to go around to make new ones, but there arent as many people on this website anymore honestly. crying
I've been roleplaying for about 6 years, so I would consider myself literate. (just in case you wanna rp or something.... I don't know xD)
I also love to write stories and drabbles. Love Roleplaying, video games and cooking too~! I wanted to be a chef for a while, but I'd rather be a Vet honestly. I Love Anime and have a whole list of ones that I watched, plan on watching, and finished on the notes of my phone. (I'm a dork) So maybe we can give each other recommendations?
Games? You should totally give me recommendations for that too. I cant play baseball anymore so I want to get back into games like i used to be. I love love LOVE Dragon age. Origin had the best story line imo, but inquisition had the best characters. (again, in my opinion xDD)
Maybe we can chat or even RP if you want :3
And happy (late) birthday!  

iKinkii d a n c e r

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 pm
iKinkii d a n c e r
Sakaiden

Hi! I just recently got back on gaia after a couple years of inactivity too xD All my friends just dissapeared here, so I wanted to go around to make new ones, but there arent as many people on this website anymore honestly. crying
I've been roleplaying for about 6 years, so I would consider myself literate. (just in case you wanna rp or something.... I don't know xD)
I also love to write stories and drabbles. Love Roleplaying, video games and cooking too~! I wanted to be a chef for a while, but I'd rather be a Vet honestly. I Love Anime and have a whole list of ones that I watched, plan on watching, and finished on the notes of my phone. (I'm a dork) So maybe we can give each other recommendations?
Games? You should totally give me recommendations for that too. I cant play baseball anymore so I want to get back into games like i used to be. I love love LOVE Dragon age. Origin had the best story line imo, but inquisition had the best characters. (again, in my opinion xDD)
Maybe we can chat or even RP if you want :3
And happy (late) birthday!

Ah, thank you! :3
And no, that's not dorky at all! XD Its a good idea actually, I've got a wretched memory for some things. I write stuff down on my phone or my tablet all the time...from names I cooked up for characters, to actual important things, yknow?

I only ever played the one Dragon Age: Origins, but I adore the game and how it plays out. I tend to make a ton of characters on DAO so I can play out all the different story lines.
Sad to admit, I haven't got an xbox yet! More of a pc gamer myself, but I own a PS2 and a Nintendo DS. I have an old black box from Ikea filled with old PS1 games. It is labeled, 'BOX OF AWESOME'. NOW who's a dork? XDD' Speaking of which, if you have never played The Legend of Dragoon, it's for PS1 but it is an awesome game. I wish they would remake it in more current graphics for either PC or the new playstation (hah, don't have one of those, either... x.x') and also, wish they would have whipped together a sequel, but alas...I won't hold my breath.

Becoming a chef was something I'd considered doing for awhile myself, but then I realized it maybe isn't the profession for me. Primarily, because I like to cook for people I care about. Maybe that's lame, but hey, it is what it is.

Why don't we try plotting something for an RP? Even if it isn't in this forum and it's over PMs, either works for me. And based on what I'm seeing, I'd say you're -definitely- literate, which is refreshing. I hope I didn't sound kinda mean the way I put it before, that's not my intention!

But if we were to start an RP, which would you be interested in? DAO, another game or an anime of sorts, perhaps? Which animes have you watched?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:06 pm
Welcome back to Gaia. c: It's always fun to have a little spending spree on your birthday, I'm sure it was fun. xD Super Belated Happy Birthday! I'm not a roleplayer, so I can't really relate in that way, and I also don't.. play any of those games. It doesn't seem like we have much in common in those aspects haha! I have watched a couple of the anime you have, but I'm not much of an anime watcher anymore either. o wo; I feel.. rather boring now. rofl But it's nice to meet you! And I hope you enjoy your stay in the guild!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

Sakaiden

Ruthless Master

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:53 am
Ah, thank you! Nice to meet you too. ^^

Heh, no worries! Anime and video games aren't things that everybody under the sun enjoys in their spare time. But that doesn't make a person any less interesting, so don't feel that way! 3nodding  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games