Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
New Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SgtForlord

Dapper Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:37 pm
Hey, I just joined. Figured I'd say something. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite gen is 3rd. I know neither of those are terribly original, but it is what it is. I have 5 Pikachu plushes and a Chespin plush, a gold Pikachu card, and a gold Poliwhirl card.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 am
SgtForlord
Hey, I just joined. Figured I'd say something. My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite gen is 3rd. I know neither of those are terribly original, but it is what it is. I have 5 Pikachu plushes and a Chespin plush, a gold Pikachu card, and a gold Poliwhirl card.

Welcome! It's nice to have you. Don't feel bad, a lot of people like Pikachu and 3rd gen. That doesn't make you unoriginal, it just means a lot of people have that in common with you, which can be a good thing if you want to make new friends. I also have a Pikachu plushie and I used to have the gold pikachu card, but I don't know what happened to it. I also would have to say that gen 3 is my favorite too, although I did enjoy gen 2 and gen 6. As for my favorite Pokemon, it changes for me with every generation. Since I'm playing alpha sapphire at the moment it is Skitty. Again it is nice to meet you and I hope that you enjoy the guild.  

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SgtForlord

Dapper Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:46 am
darklingtears
SgtForlord

Welcome! It's nice to have you. Don't feel bad, a lot of people like Pikachu and 3rd gen. That doesn't make you unoriginal, it just means a lot of people have that in common with you, which can be a good thing if you want to make new friends. I also have a Pikachu plushie and I used to have the gold pikachu card, but I don't know what happened to it. I also would have to say that gen 3 is my favorite too, although I did enjoy gen 2 and gen 6. As for my favorite Pokemon, it changes for me with every generation. Since I'm playing alpha sapphire at the moment it is Skitty. Again it is nice to meet you and I hope that you enjoy the guild.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:01 pm
SgtForlord

twas my favorite growing up but theres too many awesome pokemon for me to pic one favorite. except i would pick a siesmitoad to have irl if i could.  

Kissmyadipose

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Over Easy 100

Keithabeth

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 pm
My favorite Pokemon is Marill and my favorite gen is a mix of VI and I.
I have a stuffed Horsea 3nodding
When you says cards do you mean the trading cards or something else?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 pm
Keithabeth

I think they meant these things. BurgerKing sold them as promotional items when the first pokemon movie came out; I remember thinking it was the coolest. :>

Also: Hello new folks, welcome! I missed this thread the first time around.  

starkaat

A Pal

Keithabeth

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:57 pm
Oooo I remember those.
Wish I still had mine crying

starkaat
Keithabeth

I think they meant these things. BurgerKing sold them as promotional items when the first pokemon movie came out; I remember thinking it was the coolest. :>

Also: Hello new folks, welcome! I missed this thread the first time around.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:40 pm
Keithabeth
Oooo I remember those.

Aw. If it's any consolation, they don't cost very much. Felt like I was making an investment for the future back then, but it's just worth nostalgia now.

I still have mine somewhere, but can't remember which I got. Probably Pikachu, Mewtwo, and maybe one more?
Now I want to go find those and my other ridiculous childhood merch. Like the bedsheets! Oh man, I could impress all my roommates with vintage pokemon sheets.

Have to head out now though, so I guess it will be another time. ...Probably for the best, haha. sweatdrop  

starkaat

A Pal

Keithabeth

Interstellar Bloodsucker

21,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 pm
Wish I still had my talking Pikachu and pokedex toys ha ha

starkaat
Keithabeth
Oooo I remember those.

Aw. If it's any consolation, they don't cost very much. Felt like I was making an investment for the future back then, but it's just worth nostalgia now.

I still have mine somewhere, but can't remember which I got. Probably Pikachu, Mewtwo, and maybe one more?
Now I want to go find those and my other ridiculous childhood merch. Like the bedsheets! Oh man, I could impress all my roommates with vintage pokemon sheets.

Have to head out now though, so I guess it will be another time. ...Probably for the best, haha. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:56 am
Keithabeth
Wish I still had my talking Pikachu and pokedex toys ha ha

AAaa, so cool! Wish I had had either of those. emotion_kirakira  

starkaat

A Pal

WunderlandHare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:46 am
SgtForlord

I am new too, so it is nice to meet someone else new! My favorite is Vaporeon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:34 pm
Hi welcome to the guild, I'm also new in this guild, i'm not sure if most of it is still active, but I'm willing to give it a try. If you need a battle I'm willing to go anytime. nice meeting you.  

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

BardBeta

Hitched Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm
I'm Beta. I joined a bit ago but hadn't gotten around to commenting yet.
I play X on 3DS and I have over 2k TCG cards, as well as my own custom-built standard psychic Cave-themed deck.
I do a lot of pokemon related artwork in my free time, and I'm hoping to start an art commission/request thread here... once I can figure out coding.
If someone wants to help me out with that, I'd be more than thankful (and maybe give a few freebies.)
Other than that, my favorite pokemon is Mr. Mime and I don't really have a favorite gen- but I prefer the first, second, and sixth.
Besides this nonsense, feel free to drop a line if you wanna chat!

Beta M
heart  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces