Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wildflour found his sister in the garden (if she hadn’t been there, he wouldn't have known where else to look) and stopped at the edge of the first bed, chest out and head held high as one would expect of a righteous warrior of justice.

"Sugar Petal," he called, not willing to step further into the garden for fear of stepping on or disturbing one of her plants. "I need your help."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image Sugar Petal hadn't expected to be interrupted, jumping with a start when her brother's voice rang out. She set her mini-shovel down, hoof raising to rest on her chest as she willed herself to calm down before turning to view Wildflour. What did he need her help for? She wasn't exactly the most talented of the group of babby's in the family, and she typically just gardened away. Oh! Did he need plant advice, maybe?

"I knew you'd find flowers exciting someday." She mumbled back, vaguely smiling.

Ruriska

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:21 am
"What? Oh. Yes, I actually do find them exciting. I’ve been reading up about ecosystems and how even the smallest garden contributes. And of course the benefits of home grown organic food is immeasurable! I was going to ask you about starting my own vegetable plot, mum said-" Wildflour cut himself off mid-ramble and cleared his throat. "But that’s not what I’m here about. There is a dire situation."

He lowered his voice slightly, looking around to make sure they weren’t overheard by any sneaky sparrows. "I have reason to believe that our neighbors dog is being mistreated. We need to investigate its welfare and I need your help." Only because he hadn’t been able to locate any of his other siblings but she didn’t need to know about that.

Yushika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:07 am
She perked up as her brother rambled, almost barely believing his speech until she realized that it would be very within Wildflour to actually find a garden exciting for those very reasons. Finally, she had converted someone. Her face visibly dropped when he suddenly cut himself off, morphing into a tiny unconvinced frown as her eyes drifted to their neighbor's yard. What? Them? Mistreating their dog? Where'd he get that idea? Concern flickered across her features before her face wiped back to the usual monotone expression, teeth nibbling her bottom lip.

"What gives you that impression?" She questioned, head cocking to the side.

Ruriska
Can the title say kindness? <3

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm
"Well, I was looking over the fence," Wildflour explained, slightly miffed at having to explain at all, "and I saw that the dog was tied up. But I couldn’t see any water bowl at all and you know yesterday was a hot day, right? And something is wrong with its coat. But I can’t know the truth until I get a closer look, so we have to go over there and check it out."

Yushika
Done. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:37 pm
"That doesn't mean...." She trailed off, face frozen in its normal blank expression but mind fluttering about in concern. She didn't want to think the worst of the neighbors, but if what Wildflour said was true then they had to do something. A million and one explanations popped into her head for the reasoning behind why the neighbors hadn't given the dog water, but what if none of them were right? What if the dog was being hurt, and she just went back gardening like nothing happened? Setting her tools down, the little filly brushed her knees off and stumbled upright.

"What do you suggest we do? What if the neighbors are home?"

Ruriska
Thank you!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 pm
"They’re not home. Actually they just left so we should have enough time to check it out," Wildflour said, eager to get her to agree. He moved back a few steps, tossing his head in a ‘come on let’s go’ motion. "We’re just going to take a quick look. It’s our duty as good citizens and animal lovers." It was only because he needed a look-out and someone to film his endeavours that he was so insistent on getting his sister to help.

"If we get sprung, we’ll just say we lost a ball over the fence." And it wouldn’t exactly be a lie because he’d had the foresight to actually throw one over.

Yushika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 pm
Sugar wasn't a fan of lying, but she was even less of a fan of abused animals, so the choices were slim. Scrambling after her brother, she cast a glance back at the house just incase their parents were peeking out. Nope. She hurried her steps to keep in-line with her brother, already pondering escape routes if they happened to be caught and the ball comment didn't work.

"So, say you're right." She mumbled, absently toying with her hair. "What's the plan? Do we call someone?"

Ruriska

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:15 am
He led her over to the back fence where he instantly began working on one of the already loose slats. "We confront them, of course," he answered as he pried a space free big enough for them to squeeze through. "We have right on our side and cold hard facts." He flicked a look at her face and then motioned towards hole he had made. "Ladies first- and I’ve got animal welfare on speed dial. Don’t worry."

Yushika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:10 pm
She still wasn't sure how she felt about this plan. She was pretty certain they ought to tell their parents, but under the fence she went. She grunted when her hair tangled into the fence, gently pulling it out and flopping into the neighbors yard with an undignified yelp. She waited for her brother, hooves nervously tapping together as her eyes darted around the yard. No one in sight, good good.... Now they just needed to get to said animal without getting caught!

Ruriska

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:28 pm
Yushika

As she squeezed through the fence, Wildflour snapped a quick picture for the records (because of course his phone was always in hoof) and then pushed in after her.

The neighbours yard was plain compared to their own and the dog was easily spotted, sitting near the house, the rope tied to his collar leading round the corner. It seemed unimpressed by the visitors and sat watching them, tongue lolling out.

"Take the phone, you need to film the whole thing and keep watch while I do all the other stuff. You know how a phone works, right?" He held it out to her and pointed at the screen "It's ready to go just click here and try to keep it steady."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:43 pm
Once she was on the other side she waited, hearing the familiar click of his phone. Pictures? Ah, of course. They needed evidence! Duh. Flushing, the filly watched her much more prepared brother approach, accepting the phone and giving it a quick glance over. She... never really used phones, but she understood the general gist of it.

"Okay." She hummed back, flipping the phone around to face him as she hit the button. Was it recording? Looked like it... Her eyes trailed back to the rather unimpressed dog, moving the phone to capture it before returning to her brother.

"Ready!" She called, using both hooves to hold the phone as steady as they would allow her.

Ruriska

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:26 pm
Wildflour cleared his throat once and then he was ready.

“This is a special investigative report from a warrior of justice, Wildflour. I am currently on covert operations in our neighbours yard, after the reported information that their once beloved pet, Scrappy, has become the victim of mistreatment.”

He stepped out of the way of the camera to show off the dog and motioned for Sugar Petal to get closer. “I’m about to examine the dog but you can already clearly see that there is no water bowl available. Now as I get closer- Yes, from a distance our poor Scrappy appeared to have something wrong with his coat and I can now see that it’s- oh, it’s just mud.”

The dog yawned lazily.

Yushika

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 pm
She had her doubts originally, but now she couldn't help but frown ever so slightly. She trailed the phone after him, approaching the dog and even zooming in.... only to find that the dog yawned. Pulling her head back, she shot her brother a concerned glance. Maybe he was wrong about the entire ordeal? No, she needed to trust him! He knew what he was doing... right?

"We should check if they have food and water nearby?" She whispered towards him, jerking her head to gesture towards the corner.

Ruriska

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:19 pm
“Just mud but no dog should have to live in filth,” Wildflour declared, giving his sister a surreptitious nod and motioning for her to stay where she was as he checked out around the corner. “As I continue the investigation…”

He trotted around the corner and was indeed thoroughly embarrassed to find that there was both ample food and water; he just hadn’t seen it earlier. There was a brief moment of uncertainty and then he simply kicked the food bowl away and upended the water. He carried the empty bowl out and displayed it for the camera.

“N-not a drop of water! Diabolical!” As he stood there, the dog leaned over and licked his hoof. “Yes, Scrappy. I’ll fill this up for you.” Keep the camera on me, he mimed as he deliberately approached the tap and filled the bowl up with fresh water.

“Despite our discovery today, I feel, that as kind and responsible Phonies, it is our duty to educate. I will write a letter to our neighbours, explaining their wrong doings and we will keep a vigilante eye, making sure our dear friend Scrappy, need never be mistreated again. Or else, we will strike them down with the hammer of justice!”

Wildflour was working himself into quite a state as he placed the water bowl down. “This is Wildflour, signing out.” He motioned for Sugar Petal to end the video.

Yushika

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces