Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"No need for gloom and doom" said Moris. "If you had looked your age I would honestly would have a hard time talking to you without feeling nervous" he admits. "Let's head on out" he said heading for the exit. He had no clue where the place he was going to located at, but he confident he would located it.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:47 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"No need for gloom and doom" said Moris. "If you had looked your age I would honestly would have a hard time talking to you without feeling nervous" he admits. "Let's head on out" he said heading for the exit. He had no clue where the place he was going to located at, but he confident he would located it.
the amazing kitsune

Noah nodded and started to follow him" so where we headed if you don't know any where you want to go to I would like to show you something" he said smiling standing next to the blonde  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stops and looks at Noah with his green eyes after hearing the older male finish speaking. He was curious as to what the other would like to show him. "I do, but it can wait a little longer because I am curious as to what you want to show me" he said to him.
the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:30 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stops and looks at Noah with his green eyes after hearing the older male finish speaking. He was curious as to what the other would like to show him. "I do, but it can wait a little longer because I am curious as to what you want to show me" he said to him.
the amazing kitsune

Noah looked into the younger males green eyes his red ones shining as he grinned he then grabbed his hand and started pulling him along " then let's gooo " he laughed out

( exit to music room)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:27 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wondered what the other could possibly have in stored for him. Wasn't expecting the hand grab because usually students he had just met aren't usually this friendly to him this early. [exit]
the amazing kitsune

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces