Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Laughter] Loosen up a little! [Sugar Petal x Shrill X] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image Today was not special. Today was not unique. No day ever was. Sugar Petal had a routine, one she never strayed from. She would wake up, eat a quick and light breakfast, and then spend the entire day gardening until the sun set. Dinner would come and then she'd, right on time, flop into bed. Then the cycle repeated. She was not like most kids, or even like most members of her family, but it was comfortable. It was safe.

So, like any day, she was gardening in her little patch in the front yard. Currently, she was planting a new mint plant, humming ever so slightly. She did not expect what would come. She didn't even dream at night anything but her gardening! This girl seriously needed a day to just let loose and play. All children needed a day to just be... well.... a kid!

Ruriska
Shrill X to the rescueeee!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"HEY!"

If that should was anything to go by, today was going to be special. Because Shrill X was leaning over the fence (ugh, even the house was cutesy just like Truth’s marriage, how did he not throw up every morning?) and staring at the filly.

"HEY YOU!" She’d been coming to visit Truths so she could tease him for his domestic bliss but this was better. Instead she would kidnap one of his kids and save her from whatever horrible chore they were making her do.

Yushika
hide yo kids, hide yo wife, she comin' for u

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:18 pm
'HEY!' Sugar Petal almost jumped out of her skin! Panicked yellow eyes flicked up to meet green ones, hooves dropping the plant immediately. Oh no! She scrambled to pick the plant up, frantically placing it in the hole she had made for it before trying her best to hide behind her hair. Who was this? What did mom say? Yell for help if a stranger approached? Scream fire? Something?

Instead, all the came out was the meekest: "H-Hello?" Maybe she was yelling at someone else... like maybe someone in the house. Someone other then little Sugar Petal who really was the most boring kid you'd meet for miles.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:31 pm
Shrill X slid over the fence on her belly, nearly falling face first into the ground when she reached the other side. Then she ninja ran, low to the ground and completely obvious, over to Sugar Petal.

"I’m here to save you," she said once she’d reached the filly, unmindful of all the plants she was probably stepping on. "Thank me later, quick, let’s go!" Then she unceremoniously scooped Sugar Petal up, throwing her across her back and took off at a gallop.

Yushika

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm
You know, she really should have screamed, but instead she just sat there, silently convincing herself that this green and purple maned mare was obviously not approaching her. Even.... when she crawled towards the foal.... even when she came within grabbing distance...

Oh. Okay.

She was lifted right up, causing a tiny squeak as her chest met back. What. WHAT? Wait was this happening to her of all phonies? Sugar Petal, the hermit? It took a good minute before she registered what the other said, little arms flailing about in protest.

"My mint! I didn't get to finish planting it!" Yup. Her mint. Her mint was the most of her concern. Not the fact some stranger was taking her away for whoever knew what, but that her plant wasn't securely in the dirt. Oh boy her dad would be mad.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 pm
Shrill X carried her new charge to a safe distance away, where they wouldn’t be sprung by any angry parents and then finally (carefully) dumped the filly to the ground.

"Don’t worry, kid. We’ll tell your parents I took you by force, so that way you don’t get in trouble or nothing," she grinned at the youngster, looking mighty pleased with her efforts. "Alright, what should we do? How about the theme park! Or one of those video game arcades, those are fun."

Yushika

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:17 pm
Once she was set down she was finally given the chance to just comprehend what happened. Okay. She was stolen. Foalnapped. What was the plan here? Kick this woman in the shin and run? Scream bloody murder? Find the nearest pho-

Wait. Wait. Sometime recently she had heard her dad muttering about a.... white mare with green and purple hair. Someone "annoying". Someone he saw quite a bit.... OH. Her brain clicked and, without answering the other questions, she pointed her hoof at the woman.

"Shrill X." THAT was the name she was looking for! The "intolerable" friend her dad had! That meant this lady was safe, right? She had to be, her dad would never associate with someone dangerous. Or, at least someone violent. With this finally settled, the stoic phony watched the older one before turning her head and beginning to head where she assumed was the way home.

"I have to go. My plant... it could get damaged. Maybe next time."

Ruriska
Shrill this will be a challenge. I believe in you.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:22 pm
"I bet your dad talks about me all the time," Shrill X said smugly, once the filly recognized her. It wouldn’t surprise her if Truths used her as some sort of bed time bogeyman. Oh, she really hoped so!

"Woah. WOAH." She pranced around, planting herself in front of the foal. "Forget the plant. The plant is old news. You don’t have to suffer in drudgery anymore. I’ve saved you. Come on, we’re gonna have fun!"

Yushika
You can do it Shrill. Fight on!

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 pm
Saved... her? Sugar fixed her with a stare, head cocking slowly to the side. What was there to save her from? The warm sun as she worked on her garden? It wasn't a particularly hot day, and she had been perfectly enjoying herself. Flopping onto her bum and folding her arms, the foal raised one tiny eyebrow at the other.

"Saved me from what? Suffer? I....?" She was having fun! Lots of fun! What other things could she do that was better then planting her new mint? A theme park or arcade wasn't nearly as enjoyable. Not that she would know, since you had to do those things to actually have an idea, but she was fairly certain that nothing could trump a nice day gardening!

"I was having fun." Yup. She certainly was Hard Truth's daughter.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:34 pm
"Sure you were," Shrill X laughed, as if the foal had just told the best joke ever. "You’ve already got a better sense of humour than you’re dad."

She hooked an arm around Sugar Petal’s shoulder and started nudging her towards fun activities, oh heck, go-karting! Yes, they’d go-kart!

Yushika

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:41 pm
"It wasn't a joke..." She trailed off as Shrill X began to nudge her, stumbling along with the mare. No wait seriously she wasn't kidding! Oh now where were they going? She was just minding her own business and now here she was, with a stranger, doing strange things.

"This isn't the way home." Yellow eyes flicked up to view the mare, a pout beginning to form.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:45 pm
"Sure it was," Shrill insisted, adding some extra push to get the filly moving faster. "We’re going go-karting. Kids love go-karting. I know it because I’m just a big kid, now march missy or I’ll carry you again!"

Poor girl had gotten far more of her dad's genes than anyone would want.

Yushika

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:08 pm
Sugar scurried ahead at the threat of being carried, eager to not have her little hooves leave the ground anytime soon. Go-karts? What was that? Did it have to do with plants? Probably not... Shrill X did not seem interested in plants anytime soon.

"Or, we could visit the local garden. Just a thought..." Oh who was she kidding? They weren't going anywhere near any flowers for some time. They were going to go go-karting, whatever that was!

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 pm
"Wow," Shrill X looked aghast. "Wow no. I just saved you from plants and you want to look at more? Look, I’m just going to pretend you’ve been brainwashed and now you need to power of fun to release you. I’ll exorcise the Hard Truth’s from your bones!"

Then it was a forced march down the road and to the bus stop (they couldn’t walk the whole way there), some casual flirting with the bus driver and then another forced march to the gates of Go-Kart Heaven.

"Are you ready? Wait, don’t answer that. I won’t like the answer. In we go!"

Yushika

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 pm
Hey. That was her dad, and he was the coolest! She sent a disapproving glance towards Shrill X in response, sighing ever so gently as they marched on to the bus stop. The entire time she kept up her pout, not wavering one second. Not even when they arrived at Go-Kart Heaven and Shrill X, with much excitement, exclaimed it was time to go inside.

"What is this?" She grumbled, trailing after Shrill X and giving the gates a curious once over. Her eyes finally found the Go-Karts, ears flicking back. Oh. Oh this looked dangerous. She held her tongue, though, which wasn't an unusual occurrence. Perhaps she was a bit interested. Were they going on a trip and they got to ride the karts there? Oooo, where were they going?

Ruriska

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces