[PRP] Welcome (Tsun x Ayaukuhime)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 am
User Image

Tsun was moving light on his feet as he came through the jungles towards the outskirts of the pride. The male was preparing to switch is role in the pride to a cub-sitter but for now he was still a hunter which meant he had to get out there and find some game to bring back and feed the pride.

As he made it to the edge of the pride he stopped and sat back on his haunches. He was debating where he should go hunt today, and of course he was dragging his heals just a touch he didn't really want to get out there and hunt, he rather go back into the middle of the pride and watch the young ones that were scurrying about.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:46 am
User Image

Ayaukuhime had stumbled upon the edges of a dense wood that seemed to glow alight from the inside. Her midnight blue eyes danced glancing inside, but the lands seemed too complicated to navigate. Besides, they appeared to be pride lands and in her experience prides didn't exactly enjoy having strangers tramping about their property. Therefore, she settled for walking what she imagined to be the border, admiring the trees and mysterious light inside from afar.

Snow white paws continued to pad forward, her eyes focused entirely on the forest. She missed being inside a pride, honestly. After the disbanding of the Kiingereza'nchi Ayaukuhime left to the rogue lands and had not seen her family or anyone she'd really known or loved since. She began to wonder once more what it was like to be happy inside a pride, to be constantly surrounded by friends and family.

Her wonderings had her so consumed that she almost ran into a male who appeared to be a pride member, radiant in his purple color. "O-oh! My apologies," she stated, halting and dipping her head low. "I was just admiring the beautiful lands..." Ayaukuhime sat, mirroring his pose and wrapping her tail around herself. She wasn't really sure how to interact with pride members anymore, but the male had a soft look about him. Her thoughts became tangled in images of a sad and broken family and she quickly shut her eyes and shook her head slightly, blocking her out. Never could she quite figure out the strange images that sometimes flashed through her head. Best to ignore them, she thought.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm
Tsun was excited when he saw the female coming his way and he let out a bit of a laugh when she almost ran into him. Honestly he was happy to have someone to talk. In his opinion a wondering and possibly lost rogue was a great excuse to not go out on a hunting trip. It would not be very gentlemanly like to turn her away just to go and hunt.

"No need to apologize my dear. No harm no foul." he offered her a kind smile as she sat and mirrored his relaxed position. "Are you lost?" he asked her as he studied her. He found her appearance appealing white in colour. It meant that she had a pure soul and her purple stripes and underbelly gave her a desirable zing of colour.

"My name is Tsun'tswayon. But just call me Tsun." he told her.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:15 am
At the male's question, Ayaukuhime let out a quiet but hearty laugh. "Am I? I always seem to be lost, honestly." Her deep blue eyes danced, glancing over the other's coat. It was bright and seemed to shimmer in the light, and he had a wing pattern on his back that distinctly sparkled. Additionally, he seemed to have a personality to fit.

Bowing her head, she smiled politely at him. "Tsun, nice to meet you! I'm Ayaukuhime," she stated, not really having a shortened version to make it easier on him. Although others have tried, there really were no nicknames that really fit. Glancing past Tsun, she continued to gaze into what appeared to be his pride's lands. It seemed a whole other world from where she stood to just beyond her new friend. "Might I ask, what is this place? It really doesn't seem like it belongs here." Ayaukuhime had seen much of the world in her travels, but nothing like this. It was beautiful.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:50 pm
"Ayaukuhime, what a wonderful name!" Tsun told her smiling. Tsun loved meeting new lions. He let little frown grow on his lips when the female said that she was always lost he didn't like thinking of a soul feeling lost all the time.

"Well this is Iknimaya. Our home, our jungle. This is where our mother spirit lives and all of us with her." Tsun was sure he was failing to adequately explain the significance of his home, it was hard to explain for him he just felt it within himself.

"Where you looking for a new home perhaps?" Tsun asked Ayaukuhime. She certainly had the right colouring to belong to the pride.

Ruler of Everything
Sorry for the delay XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:19 pm
"Mother spirit?" Ayaukuhime glanced inside the jungle, deep eyes sweeping over the visible lands. A chill worked its way from her nose to her tail as she did so. She could feel her, the spirit that watched over these lands. The Iknimaya. She knew it.

Glancing at the male, she smiled belatedly at his comment, having found herself caught up in imagining life within the pride. It seemed like a place absolutely aglow with a mystical kind of magic. At first, she did not hear her new friend, Tsun's, question. Then it dawned on her what she was asking. Ayaukuhime laughed as if the idea what absolutely absurd. "Oh, a new home? I haven't had a home in quite some time." She tilted her head, offering a sort of shrug. "Besides, I know nothing about you! Though..." Trailing off, she glanced back into the jungle. It was difficult to say exactly what was going on, but Ayaukuhime felt a strange tugging sensation at her core, pulling her towards the heart of the pride. "What's it like?" She inquired, turning her gaze back to the male.

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:04 pm
Tsun watched the female peer into the jungle then shift her eyes back towards him. He wondered what she saw in the trees, could she sense the spirituality that was held within the forest, the very life force the lions of his pride lived for. He smiled hoping that sh could sense how special this jungle was.

When she asked what it was like he was quiet how could he possible describe the jungle to someone it was more of a feeling. "Well the jungle is everything. Our mother tree is the centre of most pride activity. She keeps us save and together. There is a strong sense of family in the pride. We all work together to make a home for everyone."

He looked at her trying to gauge whether or not his description was doing his home any justice at all. "You can come in I will show you around. If this is where you are meant to be you will know." he said finally deciding finally that this was the best thing he could offer her.

Ruler of Everything

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 am
Ayaukuhime grinned, absolutely mesmerized by the pride he was describing, his home. Idly her thoughts flickered back to the last home she held, full of her family, all of those she adored. That was when Tsun mentioned the "strong sense of family" present within the pride. Her eyes flickered towards him suddenly, her interest in the Iknimaya stronger than ever. About to comment, Ayaukuhime stopped herself when the male offered to tour her around the pridelands.

Already, this was turning out much more spectacularly than, well, any other run-in she'd ever had with a guard at a border. Typically, the guards were aggressive and attacked her if she didn't run off fast enough. But this was different. She hoped it was indicative of the pride as a whole.

Realizing she was lost in her thoughts (yes, again), she nodded quickly. "That - that sounds amazing!" Ayaukuhime laughed then, realizing how over-eager she sounded. It felt silly, but was it really? She had been without a family, without a home for many, many moons now. And Tsun seemed so passionate about the pride and... she just couldn't fight the strange sensation she continued to feel deep in her chest, pulling her to what she imagined to be the mother tree. "Sorry, I..." she shook her head, still giggling. "I just can't believe you'd let me see this place. It looks... amazing." Stepping a paw gently inside what she imagined to be the borderline, she glanced up at him. "After you."

nessiaing

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:58 am
Tsun smiled, he could see in the lioness's disposition that she was excited to be here. Tsun had remembered that feeling, he was just a cub when he came to this pride, sad over missing his mom, but when he got hear he knew that it was home. Soon after that he realized that although he wished he knew his mom that it wasn't a problem, he had family here and a sense of belonging. He found himself at peace at a very young age.

"Awesome right this way." he said his smile impossibly large. "I will bring you to mother tree first. You will be able to meet others there, might be good incase I can't answer all your problems. Do stay close though, the jungle is dense and if you don't know your way around its easy to get turned about." he told her with a nod, then he turned and began to lead her into the dense foliage.

Ruler of Everything
Sorry for the long wait, life got crazy...You could probably close it up with the your next tag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:45 pm
Ayaukuhime nodded at her new friend, finding it difficult to keep her mouth from gaping wide open at the kindness he was showing her. Similar to her thoughts before, it was shocking to find a pride that was so open and welcoming to outsiders. She had had such trouble around prides previously that it was hard to grasp the concept of this new one. Hesitantly, Kuhi placed a paw forward, inside these new lands. She could almost feel the energy pulsating through the jungle floor. She glanced up at Tsun, questioning, but not willing to say a word.

Then she followed him, deeper into the jungle, deeper into the rabbit hole, as it were. At some points it felt as thought Tsun was no longer leading her, but some strange pulling in her heart tugged her towards the center of the pride, towards the mother tree. She knew this was where she belonged.

nessiaing
Fin! <3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out