Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
NEW MEXICO IS SOO UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 am
It's like living in an ancient civilization. We make our buildings look soo weird and stuff and soo ancient looking. Like pyramids, it's weird. Our buildings that are like new and modern look soo weird.

http://www.new.citylinkfiber.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/albuquerquepurpleskyline.jpg

Like this is albuquerque skyline. Their buildings look soo ancient. And we were there about a month ago and it was crazy, TOO MUCH ADOBE. WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Like almost every house looked like it was made from adobe, even my brother Brandon's house complex is made of adobe. TOO MUCH ADOBE!!!!!!!!!! It's really weird. TOO MUCH ADOBE and brownish colors. Soo weird. Reminds me of being in an ancient society. It's weird. Too ancient.

I heard Santa Fe is much worse, i heard it is nothing but adobe. Never been there. Can't believe we've lived here all our lives and we have never ever seen the capital. Soo crazy. Our buildings look too weird and ancient styled. It's weird.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 am
I mean look at this

http://www.abqjournal.com/pix/440architecture.jpg

Modern looking students/people walking in front of the weird ancient looking building of UNM.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:03 am
http://physec.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/IMG_9426-1920x1280.jpg

This is the Las Cruces Courthouse. Soo weird. It's the 2nd building that stands out in Cruces's skyline.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:04 pm
omg they areeeee weirdsy. So much rustic. They look like glorified ruins lol  

kero-chaaan

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:27 am
kero-chaaan
omg they areeeee weirdsy. So much rustic. They look like glorified ruins lol
What does rustic mean? is that bad? And this is Albuquerque, not stupid Alamogordo which is stupid and declining in population.

In Albuquerque it's everywhere. Too much adobe. Crazy!!!! Felt soo ancient and cultural driving through there during my 3 day trip. biggrin So cultural it felt weird. My brother who moved there last year even lives in a adobe house-duplex thingy. Supposed to be what NEw Mexico is all about. I heard in Santa Fe it is much worse, NOTHING but adobe. Can't believe we didn't go there. Lived in New Mexico like almost all my life (since I was 2 or 3) and have never been to the capital. Only for my mom's grandpa's (our great grandpa's) funeral and it was like outskirts, not main part.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:45 am
NMSU had some weird buildings. O.O

http://www.nmsuvirtualtour.org/modules/rotator/content/uploads/11/fullres_zuhl_exterior_rotator_size2.jpg

That's the library. Well 1 of them. The main newer library. Looks weird. YES theres computers inside. Pretty postmodern inside, really is.

You should see the new center for the arts (new play theater), if you say it you'd say they lost their minds. O.O It's like most of the NMSU buildings are an art museum of their own, like architecture art. Better than UNM, UNM is boring and adobe, NMSU Is trying to be unique.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:08 pm
We'd more have more cool buildings but they'd just get destroyed by tornadoes and lately floods.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:23 am
ATorridLoveAffair
We'd more have more cool buildings but they'd just get destroyed by tornadoes and lately floods.
You have big buildings cuz you live near Dallas. Our buildings looks like ancient Egypt desert society. It makes me feel soo cultural and stuff when I was in Albuquerque last March. Felt like I was in an ancient civilization but yet it was totally modern. Like a mixture between ancient and modern, it was the most cultural amazing experience ever. It was weird. It made me love living in New Mexico since it seems soo ancient yet soo modern. They call Albuquerque "A cultural yet MODERN CITY". We know what Windows 8 is and of course what stupid smart phones are. Ask Blaine that. I guess we just love historical looking architecture. YES THE ANCIENT LOOKING BUILDING HAS INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!

I betcha you wished you lived in an adobe. My brother In albuquerque does. Makes it feel more cultural. Lots of houses look like adobe.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:09 pm
Zombie Girl Ali

I betcha you wished you lived in an adobe.

That is far from the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:13 am
ATorridLoveAffair
Zombie Girl Ali

I betcha you wished you lived in an adobe.

That is far from the truth.
I don't get it. what do you mean?  

Zombie Girl Ali

Individual Liberty

Normal Human

11,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:20 am
land of enchantment  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:23 am
Individual Liberty
land of enchantment
Land of mexicans and povertunity. WHere everyone is poor and uses food stamps.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Individual Liberty

Normal Human

11,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:30 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
Individual Liberty
land of enchantment
Land of mexicans and povertunity. WHere everyone is poor and uses food stamps.

Welcome to the North American Union. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 pm
bump  

Individual Liberty

Normal Human

11,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Big Tipper 100
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff