Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

Cendré bounded along in the deep green grass. This was one of the first times he'd been separated from his siblings, and while it was scary to be alone, he knew that he would be safe. He was surrounded by members of the pride- safe lions, and by the spirits. Nothing could go wrong under their watchful eyes.

The cub did not think of these things, however. He was busy bounding after a cricket- he knew they sang such lovely songs at dusk and at night, and he wondered if one could be convinced to sing at the time of day like this- shortly after dawn before the mists were burned off by the sun. Maybe if he asked it nicely, it would sing for him now too. He wanted to watch one sing, but he wasn't yet allowed to be out at night to seek one out. The cricket leapt from blade to blade, and the dark cub followed along behind, not paying attention to where his paws were taking him.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:51 am
User Image Sawa was up with the sun as she had always been. There was something about the mists hanging over the plants that made them seem even more magical than they already were! As per her normal routine she headed into the forest to be alone with her friends, greeting them as she walked by.

"Hello! What a wonderful morning! Oh, you look so beautiful with those water droplets all over you. Ahhh you're blooming! What a sight!" She continued with the little comments as she walked, occasionally stopping to nuzzle a particular leaf or sniff a certain flower. She knew all these plants and their spirits by heart now and she didn't want any of them to feel left out as she made her way to her usual place among the trees.

She as so busy greeting her friends that she didn't hear the other rustling and soft paws until it was too late. She lifted her head, ears alert, and glanced into the foliage beside her just in time for a dark cub to burst through and bump right into her.

"Oh!" Sawa said in surprise as she tried to jump away, but the other cub already knocked her off her paws. She rolled a little bit and remained where she stopped, the surprise startling her enough to make her heart pound. She had a lot of siblings but was really more used to being alone.

"I'm sorry!" she finally said as she got her wits about her once more. "I...I didn't hear you! I wasn't paying attention." Some Pilgrim she would be in a few short moons. Her time to leave the pride was fast approaching and while she was excited to go out and meet other plants and spirits, she was quite nervous as well. If a noisy cub could sneak up on her like this what would happen if there was something out there actually trying to creep up?

Light Atago

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:25 am
Cendré was bouncing, bouncing, and… "Oof!" The young lion leapt through the grass to meet a tan figure suddenly and smashed right into her. Rather than bouncing backwards, he had simply stopped and dropped to the ground. He rubbed his head with his over-large paw where he had hit the other lion and looked up at her, "Sorry, I'm sorry!" He hoped he wasn't mad, but she didn't seem to be. "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to bump into you. Are you alright?" he asked, finally getting to his paws and padding over to her, his head tilted slightly. She was very brightly colored, kind of like his brother Rin as well as his mother- but different. She had even more colors on her than his family.

"I was chasing after a cricket, I wasn't even paying attention to anything else. My name's Cendré, what's yours?" The dark cub asked her. "I hope you weren't doing anything really important…" What if she had been doing something important? What if he had RUINED her whole day by stopping her! He hoped he hadn't.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:49 am
Sawa nodded as the other cub asked if she was all right. Just a bit startled, really, no bumps or bruises. Perhaps if he had been running and hit her she'd be hurt, but the pounce hadn't been very forceful. When he told her why he hadn't been paying attention she grinned just a bit and glanced around, spotting the cricket as it disappeared into the grass.

"Oh no, not terribly important. Just walking and talking to my friends," she said with a smile. "I'm Sawa. It's nice to meet you, Cendré! And I'm really sorry but it looks like your cricket friend has left," she added, nodding to the dirt where the little bug had last been. Since it wasn't chirping anymore it would definitely be hard to find now that it had gone back into the grass.

"Are you a morning lion too?" she asked, turning her attention back to the smaller cub. He was probably a bit younger than her judging by his size, but that didn't deter her from speaking with him. It wasn't often she chatted with lions she didn't know, after all. "Mom says I'm a morning lion. I'm always up with the sun long before my brothers and sister."

Light Atago

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas