[OoC] Caj's Pet Trades/Bribes (open)[OoC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:41 am
What you're offering: 35,000,000,000g & 1000GC (Updated offer)

What you want: 1 God

Custom Form:

Name: Sliabh
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Family
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: He is a very large male, liger-sized as a mortal so can he look generally big and muscular (but not fat) as a god?
- Base coat: Same as his mortal form, but with more scars (obvious old and long healed) and can he look older? Like a grandfather. Possibly going grey around his muzzle/paws and the edges of his ears, etc. A star-sparkle effect to his lower legs, as if he has stepped through a puddle of the universe. Pale stars on his front legs and brighter stars on his back legs, like the night sky at dawn and dusk, both fading away as they go up his legs.
- Mane/Tail: His mane is extra thick and slightly rough, kind of messy looking and falling into his eyes, down his chest and over his withers/shoulders. A braid or two would be good, as his mate used to braid his mane as stress relief. His tail fluff should also be thicker and longer than usual, going further up his tail. Can his tail also go down and then along the floor, like the standing female god on the 'Species Lines' example page?
- Expression: Serious and yet kind and understanding. Fatherly. Slightly world-weary as he has seen a lot of death, being from the Diseased pride.
- Wings: Feathered bird-style ones, large and strong looking, as if he could shelter his whole family with them. White base but with some nod to his coat colouring in a design would be nice, maybe blue toned fading (white - light blue - dark blue) on the tips? With the galaxy stars where the darkest blue is.
If they can avoid covering too much of his body, would be good. (Is it possible to get uncerts with and without the wings?)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: alt lines uncert with scars & Original uncert - Galaxy on white fur (front legs) - Galaxy on black fur (back legs)
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: (Ascending mortal)
RPs below.

1 Home is where the Heart is
2 Unplanned return
3 You're the Home My Heart Searched For
4 A father's love
5 ѳ Guards at the Borders
6 ѳ Off duty smiles
7 ѳ Glorious revenge ... maybe.
8 ѳ A Little Big Decision.
9 ѳ Endless Days and Eternal Nights
10 ѳ A Proposal
11 ѳ When is the time to say Goodbye?
12 ѳ Call to Duty
13 ѳ Coming Home
14 ѳ Smooth Talker
15 ѳ The Good Samaritan
16 ѳ Death Came with Kindly Care
17 ѳ The Flower and the Mountain
18 ѳ Parade Prisoners
19 ѳ Passing Greeting
20 ѳ To sleep, perchance to dream..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:31 pm
Updated offer 1/24/16

What you're offering: 25bil

What you want: 1 Adult Lion with edits

Custom Form:

Name: Zuberi
Owner: Cass-EX
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Description: Dark Gray/Black, fading into white on the paws, stripes on hind legs. Of course, if you think up something more AWESOME, I give you complete CC.
Edits: Has helmet, bracers, and shoulder armor. Again, if this isn't allowed or you think up something more AWESOME, I give you complete CC.
Reference Images: http://sta.sh/0pszealsbfo

What you're offering: 25bil

What you want: 1 Adult Lion with or without edits

Custom Form:

Name: Abbas
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Description: The version with the blue mane in the reference.
Edits: CC maybe make him look grouchy?
Reference Images: [LINK]

What you're offering: 100bil

Custom Form:

Name: Abbas
Pride/Pack: God
Domain: CC
Description: CC
Edits: Bat/Dragon wings + Leopard tail? Just make him look awesome XD.
Reference Images: Color ideas?

Kanraz

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 pm
What you're offering: [Kindred] Carnelion OR [Kindred] Phantom Stagony + [Kindred] Dark Stagony + [Kindred] Bloody Stagony

What you want: Two custom SoA

Name: Kalisa
Species: Lion (Rogue Alternate)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: None
Description: Based off the black lechwe antelope. Red, rusty brown with dark black gradient markings, almost like piebald. White underbelly and white toe markings. White markings around her black nose and her eyes. Black tail tuft. Bright green eyes.
Lineart edits: an opened mouth smile. A black head tuft added if you can, thinner, silky hair flowing over the other side of her face. Longer, more silky-looking tail-tuft.
Reference Image(s): (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Name: Nsundu
Species: Lion (New Sitting Lines, no tuft)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: None
Description: OKAPI BUTT. My favourite animals! They're so dumb and derpy! White cheeks and face with black nose/muzzle. Black tail/head tuft with minimal white streaks. Black ears with white inner ears. Green eyes. Black toes and white okapi-style stripes with the black gradienting up the legs. Body base is a dark red-brown gradient to a lighter brown. I tried to interpret Okapi markings on the ref best I could, but this is what I was trying to make the front legs look like. (Bonelands)
As for lineart edits, an angry expression. Ears turned back, snarling. Claws out on the front feet. Some scars if possible.
Reference Image(s): Ref OKAPIS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 am
What you're offering: 2.1 Tril.

Custom Form:

Name: Sidhe
Owner: foxdoll
Pride/Pack: Goddess
Domain: Faeries
Description: Mostly CC, but when I think of faeries I think of the celtic sort, the kind that seduce humans and conjure up fanciful illusions.
Edits: Wings, bling, cuteness?
Reference Images: Just ideas, not hard rules. aon da tri

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items