[PRP] Gathering Minions {Bastian x Tritone}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm
This is a private roleplay between Bastian (Kyrieko) and Tritone (Spelldancer)! Please do not post unless invited, thanks!

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

The large stallion stretched his wings, feeling the wind dance through his feathers. With every beat of his wings a feeling of elation coursed through his body and Bastian laughed. A laugh he typically reserved for his mistress. Ah, his fiery mistress. Lux would certainly reward him dearly if he could bring her more minions. Which was why he was out flying around today. A fairly nice day too. A little windy, but tolerable.

Snorting at himself, he angled his wings in a spiraled descent, eyes scanning the landscape below. Movement caught his attention and the stallion changed his descent to take him just beyond where he thought he'd seen another soquili. When his hooves touched down, he cantered to a halt, shaking his head and still feeling the adrenaline pumping with each beat of his heart.

"Now then," he murmured to himself with a manic grin flashing along his features before being replaced by an easy grin. Glancing back the way he'd flown, he started off at a trot in the general direction he hoped to find a potential recruit for his mistress.

Spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:30 am
User ImageTritone was stalking. The act of following, of watching, of planning, gave Tritone a feeling that he couldn’t get any other way. It was a pleasant emotion and one that Tritone was cherishing. The mare that he was watching bent to eat a flower. She had no idea she was being watched, of that Tritone was sure. And that was the way that Tritone wanted it. Only when he was ready would she find out.

In his intensity on the mare, Tritone failed to notice the stallion overhead, nor did he hear him descend. While watching and waiting, Tritone only heard when the other when he was too close to prevent the mare from noticing. Tritone, angry and frustrated, set off towards the hoof beats, hoping to prevent the mare from finding out that Tritone had ever been there.

The other was approaching quickly but Tritone was ready. Adopting a harmless stance with a silly smile, Tritone plotted.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

When he caught sight of the stallion, he was instantly pleased. Oh yes, his mistress would enjoy this one! Bastian flashed the stranger a smile, just like any other random meeting of soquili would entail. "Ah, greetings, friend." He called cheerfully, having slowed his trot to a non-threatening walk. He was, after all, a big draft horse. He didn't want to intimidate anyone he met right away!

Giving a quick glance around, Bastian didn't see anyone else around. He'd missed the mare. Perfect. A lone soquili was easier to corrupt. No family to deal with. And all that drama. He managed to refrain from rolling his eyes as a few certain individuals came to mind.

"I must admit, I'm glad to finally run into someone out here. I seem to have become a bit turned around while flying." He gave a goofy, apologetic look. "I am Bastian, by the way."

spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageIn his mind Tritone grinned evilly while on the outside he gave a soft smile to the draft stallion. “It must be hard to keep track of things when landmarks look so different.” Stupid, he thought, one who got turned around when there was so much to tell you where you are. “Do you need help finding some specific place?” It was as helpful a tone as Tritone could create, with an element of wistfulness to imply he was hoping that Bastian would stay.

Tritone hadn’t decided what he wanted to do to this interrupter, but Basian needed to pay for ruining the afternoon for Tritone. The goofy look that the stallion had given him, made Tritone even more annoyed. But… maybe he could cultivate something here. The stallion seemed placid enough and was probably very easy to manipulate. “What brings you out this way, anyway?”

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

Probably for some novice it was, Bastian thought to himself. He was used to flying in terrain that was burnt and almost everything looked the same. But playing the 'lost soul' always seemed to tug at an instinct to help. And once they agreed to 'help' him, he could easily lead them astray... and start to plant ideas in their minds. Or make them paranoid and fearful, putting their trust in him...

Of course there were those that just down right played the game wrong. And then he had to use his strength to make them see his way. The way of his mistress.

Giving his head a slight shake, has if embarrassed by the fact he was not the best navigator, Bastian gave a sheepish smile. "Especially when all the trees look the same from above." He agreed, letting his ears droop a bit. "I was following the color of the blossoms, and must have gone too far." His hoof dug at the ground, as if anxious, eyes averting shyly from the stallion. "I... could use a little help. But I hate to ask for it!"

He couldn't help but wonder what his mistress would think of all those curly lockes this stallion had. And then wondered how they would handle the heat from the fiery areas his fire-suti mistress liked to lurk.

"Well... " This time Bastian peeked back up at the stallion, forcing a stupid grin to spread along his features. "There's this beautiful mare that... I wish to court. And she loves this rare flower that I've been told grows in the fertile soils of previously flame consumed ground." He paused, shuffling his wings a little nervously. "I... I was trying to find it. But... I'm starting to think I was told a tall tale." He let his head and wings sink, almost like he was defeated. It hid the sly grin and intense gaze that briefly flickered and disappeared before the other could catch it. This would be fun!

spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:50 am
User ImageTritone nodded in what appeared to be understanding at Bastian’s explanation of how he got lost. How stupid did someone have to be to get lost when following something, Tritone wondered? That thought gave him pause. Did he really want stupid minion, but that strength and flight would be oh so helpful. Tritone could work with stupid. He had done so before after all.

“It’s all right,” Tritone said soothingly with something akin to kindness in his voice. “Don’t be afraid to ask, what is the worst that could happen?” Tritone mentally snorted at that statement. Oh the things that could happen to an unsuspecting Soquili by asking the wrong stallion for help. But right now Tritone was playing the good little stallion and would not rough up the other. But he had heard of this flame consumed area. In fact there were many places like that around where they were. After the great fires that his sister had told him about, Tritone thought that there were plenty of fertile soil areas to grow this silly flower in. “What does this flower look like?” Tritone asked patiently. One didn’t get to be the mastermind that he was without learning to be patient. “Perhaps I have seen it in my travels.” Tritone tossed his head as if to get his hair out of his eye but really in annoyance. He sounded like an idiot even to himself and Tritone never liked sounding like an idiot.

Flicking his tail at a fly that was bothering him, Tritone smiled at Bastian. “You must really care for this mare to go to all this trouble. But if you are lost now, how will you find your way back to her?” He couldn’t help trying to get the dig in, plus it was the beginning of convincing the stallion to give up and follow Tritone. That was always a long journey, unless it was someone lovesick like Nayeli. She just followed Tritone around like a sick puppy.

Tritone glanced around as if to try to find the way home and checking that they were still alone. Good, there was no one on the horizon coming to interrupt them. The longer Tritone could keep this idiot Bastian here, the easier it would be to get him to agree to stay. Sidling up to the other stallion in a conspiring way, Tritone suggested, “why don’t you tell me about this mare? Maybe if we can’t find the flower, we can find something else for her?” It was dangerous to put himself so close to the other so soon, but risks had to be taken in minion gathering. Tritone needed to find out as much as he could about the stallion if he was going to convert Bastian, after all.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

Either this stallion was too kind for his own good or really gullible. Both would work to his advantage. He sighed, as if getting a huge weight lifted off his chest. "I... would appreciate it greatly, then." Oh yes. He'd appreciate it alright. Especially if this infernal unicorn stallion followed him all the way back to Lux. His shining lady of fire.

Bastian gave the other stallion a sheepish look before seeming to concentrate on an image, brows furrowing slightly. "It's a glorious orange in color, deepening to an almost reddish hue at the center. The petals are jagged in a uniquely beautiful way but if you touch one, they're as soft as the finest silk. Like little drops of sunlight." It was hard to fake the strong feelings attached to his words. As if he was describing a lover instead of a measly flower.

Shaking his head, Bastian gave Tritone a secretive smile. "Oh yes! Yes I do like her very much. She's my fiery enchantress!" For the briefest of seconds, there was a flicker of undying devotion in his eyes. But just as quickly it was gone as Bastian turned a surprised look on Tritone. And mentally cursed the wretch for being too smart. Or too caring. Ugh!

"That's easy." He replied. "I just follow the setting sun until I reach her." Or he just followed the sounds of torment and wailing of broken spirits. He was also aware of how much of an airhead this made him sound like. Oh the things he did for his mistress!

He almost slipped up when Tritone sidled up to his side. The urge to knock the smaller stallion over was strong, but he refrained, letting his wings droop a little as he glanced down at him. "She's the epitome of a living gem." Bastian began, looking forward and nodding in a direction just slightly off from where he originally came. "Why don't we try that way, while I tell you about her?" He suggested eagerly, like an excited child. "And she's so strong too! Full of lively energy and possess a strong will to fulfill her goals in life." None of which was false. Bastian truly felt that way about his mistress. He just may have left out a few important details. "Have you ever been in love?" The Clydesdale asked, attempting to switch the line of conversation towards Tritone and learn more about him.

Spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image Tritone smiled, and a little bit of his devious side showed through on accident, at the agreement of Bastian accepted his ‘help.’ Maybe the poor thing really was too stupid to do anything for himself. He was a lovesick idiot obviously. Tritone would have to break Bastian of that. The only one that his minions were allowed to worship was Tritone himself.

As the stallion blathered on about the flower, Tritone thought about what he would do with the stallion. IT would be nice to have some more muscle in his herd. Maybe they could oust the annoying interloper that had taken up residence just inside Tritone’s area. It would be so much faster to simply force the interloper out than to try and convince the interloper to leave. The part of Tritone’s brain that was paying attention to the prattle could not help but wonder if Bastian was in love with the flower more than the lady he was getting it for. It certainly sounded like the idiot cared too deeply about finding this flower. Wouldn’t any flower do? It worked that way with Nayeli. Then the devotion showed itself and Tritone knew he had a bigger battle on his hooves than he had thought. A wicked smile flashed across his face. He would enjoy destroying that love.

It was annoying to listen to more blathering about this mare. Fiery and strong willed was not what a mare should be, and the stallion should have left her behind ages ago. But it was too early to tell Bastian that. It was too early to show his true intentions. Eventually though, the idiot stallion would be put in his place. But if Tritone had his way, Bastian would never follow the setting sun again. And Tritone always had his way.

The question was not unexpected, it was the logical progression of the conversation. Tritone took a moment to contemplate if he wanted to pretend that he was in love or not. It would be easy enough to describe Nayeli, but the very thought left a bitter taste in his mouth and Tritone knew that he could not maintain that for long. “No.” He said shortly. And then realizing that he was being terse and off-putting, Tritone sighed heavily as if sad. “I have not found anyone that makes me feel the way you seem to.” He adopted a small frown and dropped his eyelids hoping that it looked convincing. “How did you know? That you were in love that is?” Tritone asked with genuine curiosity. Tritone knew that he would never feel the love that others did and for that very reason it intrigued him. He wanted to understand it. So that he could break it apart of course.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

There was... something. A hint of expression. A warning sign perhaps? Bastian wasn't sure. Or if he'd really seen it. But he mentally shifted gears, paying much more attention. He couldn't place his hoof on it, but something was not right about this stallion. Maybe it was the way he was too willing to help? Did people really do that?! Or maybe it was the way he moved. Much like the way Bastian himself moved. With an assured air about them. Yet it was toned down.

Perhaps he was overthinking this. And working himself up. Fires take him, if he messed this up and lost a valuable stallion for Lux!

A slight narrowing of his eyes at the shortness of the response to his question. This stallion probably didn't like the idea of love, then? If that was the case, his banking on getting 'help' for the love of his life wasn't going to hit home as hard as he wanted. Then Tritone sighed and continued, much more sadly. Bastian tilted his head, considering his words with more care. Not because he wanted to continue with this charade. But he wasn't honestly sure how to answer. "How did I know?" He repeated, glancing away to frown. "To be quite honest, I didn't know. I merely wanted to do whatever I could to make her pleased. To show her I was... devoted. I greatly respect her." And if that's what love was, well, then it just sort of happened.

Bastian looked back at Tritone. "I don't think there is any proper way to explain it. It seems to just... happen. Whether you want it to or not." Probably the first honest thing he'd actually admitted today! Wouldn't Lux want to wring his neck? The clydesdale sighed at himself.

spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageScheming Tritone was smiling benignly at the stallion while thinking of what to do next to convince the stallion to abandon his stupid quest and come with Tritone instead. Tritone could not pretend to be in love with the idiot, he was not interested in doing that at all. And he could not do what he had done with Afanasy either. It would have to be something original and unique. Maybe he could pretend to be one of those brotherly types until the stallion was so wrapped up in advice and companionship that Tritone could do anything he wished. The poor soul certainly needed someone to look after him. Tritone would do that while destroying his soul at the same time. It took quite a lot of his will to keep from grinning evilly. He was able to turn the evil grin into a soft indulging smile.

Tritone was only half paying attention to what the other was saying, enough to be able to respond but not enough that it had his full attention. So he was caught off guard a little by what the stallion said. ‘Devoted’ and ‘do whatever I could to please. ’ that was what Tritone wanted of all those around him, but if the idiot was already ensnared by another, then… Tritone quickly reevaluated whether it was actually worth his time to convert this Bastian. The amount of work it would take, the perils of losing the stallion and him spreading the truth about Tritone around, the fact that the idiot might come with Tritone and then switch to yet someone else, all of these went through Tritone’s mind quickly. Tritone made his decision.

“How stupid of you.” Tritone said harshly and with venom. “I had thought you smarter than that, but I see now that you are just a idiot male that can’t even know himself.” Tritone sneered at the male that he had always thought stupid, but Bastian didn’t need to know that just yet. “Why would I want to waste my time with you?” Tritone didn’t think that the other would harm him, soft hearted as Bastian was. It was a calculated risk he was taking with the draft. “I even would bet,” he continued, “that you think she actually loves you back. What a fool.” With a condenceding shake of his head, Tritone finished with, “It would be kinder to rid the world of you before your folly infects anyone else. But I will be gracious and simply let you go on your way. Be gone you.” With that he dipped his head so his horn was facing the stallion and charged at Bastian in the hope of driving him off before Bastian could attack Tritone.

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:10 pm
User Image

Even as he was speaking about his mistress, Bastian was also wondering what she would think of when he brought her a unicorn? With that magnificent horn of theirs and all the wonderful things Lux could do to him...

He was suddenly snapped out of his chattering by the sudden venomous reply that Tritone gave. Bastian blinked in surprise, momentarily forgetting he was supposed to be acting the blinded with love and lost stallion. "Excuse me?" The larger stallion quirked an eyebrow up at the unicorn. Well, what was this? Perhaps there was more to this stallion then he originally thought! How amusing! In fact, he started to laugh as he listened to the harsh words that Tritone spat at him.

Even as the unicorn lowered his horn and charged at him, Bastian reared up and flared his wings, only taking a small step back. He certainly wasn't afraid of this tiny stallion!

"Well now... there is more to you then I thought. My mistress certainly would have had fun destroying you!" He laughed again, shifting his weight and circling the other stallion slowly, all the idiot entranced in love faquade gone. "Oh, she has no love for me." He agreed with a sly grin. "I'm merely her most useful minion. Something you definitely would not be able to handle it would seem." He snickered.

"Tell me, what exactly did you plan on doing with me? A poor, love blinded stallion. Were you going to break my heart?" Bastian tilted his head thoughtfully at this. "My mistress probably would have tried to remove my heart instead." Or something equally has horrible. Ah, she was such an empowering mare!

Coming to a stop, Bastian regarded the other stallion with a much more calculating gaze. "Perhaps we have... gotten off on the wrong hoof. It appears we are out to... find similar folks for our own needs." He'd have to report this territory to his mistress, and have some of the other minions keep an eye on it. So the stallion didn't try to take what did not belong to him.

spelldancer

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas