belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

Koura had spotted the dull-colored lioness not far from where she stood. Murky swamp green, with highlights of blue and tan... How could those colors have possibly been allowed to stay while Koura had been cast out? It made her snarl with fury, golden fire in her eyes as she advanced on the other lioness.

The loathsome lioness turned and fled, but Koura only increased her speed, gaining on the pride member in front of her. How dare this lioness be allowed to live in such merriment and delight instead of turning to a rogue like Koura had? Fueled by jealousy and rage, Koura leaped forward, claws slashing toward the opposite lioness.

"You aren't wanted here anymore!" She snarled, wondering if this would finally be her chance for revenge against the pride that abandoned her.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:44 am
User Image

Finally. Finally they were taking their revenge. Something dark and frozen deep within him crowed with delight at the carnage all around. Purple pelts running with red, purple blood staining the ground under his paws. Hot fluid coating his own pale blue fur a bright crimson, covering the paler white scars from a life lived under purple rule.

Purple tears for all the pain and agony he had suffered since birth.
Purple blood in payment for the blood of his own kin, spilt time and again.
Purple bodies to ease the agony that never faded.
Purple lives to silence the screaming voices of a past he could never forget.

More purple-hued fur tore apart under his claws, the warm body falling still as its lifeblood drained away to stain the green grass crimson. It wasn't enough, never would it be enough to repay the slavers for their injustice against his family. Against himself.

"PURPLE DEATH!" He roared, his scream tearing from a throat already raw. Blood metallic and hot on his tongue, unsure if it was his own or another's, soothing the new pain as he shouted for death, for another sacrifice to the fury within him. The purple bodies near him all lay still, only the groans of dying lions breaking their stillness. Jumping the silent figure before him he caught sight of a purple mane and threw himself towards them.

"MURDERER!" The irony was not lost to him, paying their torment back with death. But this was their fault. All of them. They had slain him when he was a cub, beaten and abused him until nothing had been left but an empty shell. It was their hatred that had forged this creature that wore a sky-blue pelt. Their cruelty that had honed his claws into razor sharp blades, and his hatred into their own death. They had killed him. So he would kill in return with the weapons they had given him.

((AiskhĂșlos is available for individual battles!))  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

TheWishling rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:33 am
User Image When she had been told that they were coming for vengeance, she was one of the first to the fore. They'd left her desperate and in pain, and it was time to respond. Haumaru was almost instantly seeking out one of her brothers once her paws were on the land. She was going to repay them for all the pain they'd given her. Her paws carried her quickly, and as she saw a deep purple and green pelt, she launched herself at her eldest brother, snarling. Her claws tore into a pelt, using speed she'd developed since their adolescence, "I am not going to allow you to escape, brother mine. I'm going to tear you apart."

User Image The second the call to run had met her ears, Ananda had been on her paws and moving. She'd wanted nothing more than to usher the younger Players with her, staying silent as the grave. There was hardly a moment, lest she was on the stage, that she would, indeed, speak up. As she was darting away, guarding the others, the girl felt a claw catch her rear paw. Letting out a cry of shock, she fell over, rolling and tossing another lion over her head. As soon as it was away, the Player took of into the bracken and underbrush, ignoring the pain and sharp moments as she followed the rest of her pride.

User Image She'd been with the Suka'fumo all her life, and the last thing the scarred costumer had expected was an attack. Mabituin knew that she was slower than others, but was quick to her feet and running off. The last thing she'd expected was to be tackled to the ground. Paws on her back were heavy, her body pinned flat, as teeth and claws raked deep gashes into her pelt. With a cry of pain, the female shoved the things she'd had away, shoving her own back upwards. However, the problem was that he'd gotten a good grip about her foreleg, cracking the paw heavily, and there was a pain in her chest, "HELP!" Mabituin was afraid....She didn't want to die here, but she was bleeding...she was hurting....And it wasn't pleasant.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:00 pm
Koria had dispatched of the two adults in the den quickly enough, they were clearly nobles and ones that hadn't even bothered to learn how to fight. The dark purple lioness was a little surprised that the adult female was considered a noble for all she had was a speck of for a tail tuff and the rest of her was a vibrant blue. For the first time Koria had a flash of doubt pass through her about what they were doing, if they allowed this female to mate such a violet male and life this far up in the dens, perhaps they had changed.

Koria quickly let those thought from her mind when she saw the one purple cub at the back, so strikingly similar to the royal. She went to make a move but abruptly found one of the adolescent males before her. She let out a growl, he was braver than his parents but still no match for her. "Get out of my way child." she growled at him. She however didn't wait for him to move she lifted one of paws up and with her nails out stretched she brought them down across his face.

She pushed past him still heading for the cub in the back, the one that in-bodied everything that she hated about this pride.

Kathryn Dragonna

Painted Moose

Hinekiri let out a whimper, she couldn't get up. The wounds on her back were deep and they hurt, she could feel the blood running down her back. Unable to fully stand HInekiri did her best to make her way over to Aiko. She had watched the cub fly across the den and hit the wall, she was concerned about what injuries her daughter might have.

"Aiko, Aiko are you okay." she asked as she made it over to her pale purple daughter.

Aiko let out a little whimper. When she had hit the wall she was pretty sure that she lost consciousness for a moment. She woke with her mom in her face. She let out a small cry and tried to inhale and it hurt so much, she let out a load groan. "Mom" she cried. She knew without even trying that she couldn't move right now.

Mashaka was in shock. The male had travelled around a lot in his life but never did he have to face any sort of fight like this. He looked around the den, at his wounded mate and daughter, his son who may have just been blinded by the look of the swipe he had received to his face. The violet male waasn't sure where he was needed most, but he saw the dark purple female making it towards his other daughter in the back "Rogue" he called out but he knew that there was no chance of him making it to her in time, it didn't stop him from trying though.

Kathryn Dragonna

Krem was swooping around the pride, he cringed there were attacks happening everywhere. The cream coloured bird didn't know what to do or where to go. He was looking for the male that Tabt had been spending a lot of time with, perhaps he would be able to help them. As he searched further and further Krem decided he didn't care who he found to help as long as they found him soon.

Cajanic
I'm hoping Tabt of Stella will come to rescue Tabt or mabye both

hibi-tea
I'm hoping Tabt of Stella will come to rescue Tabt or mabye both

Tabt lay in what felt like a pool of her own blood, she wasn't able to move too much but she knew that there was deep wounds in her side. She for the first time since she had become an adult wished that her mom was there, Hinekiri was a nurse she would be able to fix the wounds, she hopped that her mother would be able to make it to her in time and fix her.

As the green lioness lay on the ground she could hear the screaming around her, she knew that whatever was happening was bad and she was helpless to do anything about it, or even get away from it.

Kei was in shock so when Illdy called her entry he barely registered it. He turned and blinked eyes watering up, there was so much damage in here and he didn't even know where to begin "I uh this is bad." he answered her question of the damage. He was still next to Elfleda still blood now beginning to touch his toes, she was concerned this much blood could not be good.

"Elfeda is bad, and Fabius looks not good either." he said his voice was frail but he was trying to keep strong, now was not the time for weakness. "Mom, are you alright." His mom didn't look as bad as the others but he didn't want to assume anything. He knew they had to get out of here but he wasn't sure how they could manage with two of them so badly injured.

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

AstoriaFallen

nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:39 am
Rouge had no idea what was going on until the intruder entered, and boy did she make an entrance. This stranger was not wasting any time swiping the family aside. The worst part was it looked like the lioness was coming for Rouge. The young lioness had no idea why this female would want to attack anyone, but it was certainly clear she was headed for Rouge. The look in the stranger's eyes made it very clear what her objective was and that was Rouge. The younger lioness was a little scared to say the least.

Rouge stood up tall and looked around at her family. Fighting was not getting any of them very far, and she was sure that it would not get her any farther. She was not a seasoned fighter like their new member Yofiel, and Yofiel said half of fighting was luck. That reminded Rouge of something the older lioness had said. While Rogue could not understand how anyone could harm another, Yofiel had once said that part of what made the civil war in her old home so hard was that you knew those you fought against. She said it was much easier to harm another if you did not so much as have a name to make them seem real.

Rouge decided the heck with fighting. She was going to try to do something much worse, make the lioness think of her as real, a real individual whom she had hurt for no good reason. She was pretty sure this was going to hurt a lot too. "Hello, m'lady, I am Rouge-Gorge Bon-Garçon. I do not know why you are here or why you are doing this, but I want to tell you this: I forgive you for what you are about to do." Rouge just stood there and braced herself for what was to come.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 am
nessiaing

She watched as Kei seemed to struggle with what he was witnessing and she swallowed the hard lump in her throat that wasn't wanting to go away. This was bad, real bad. She looked at Elfeda and Fabius and then back at Kei. She would have to get them help. There was no other way. "I need you to pack those wounds with dirt." She said very sternly hoping to jump him back to reality. "It will help stop the bleeding, even if it is rather dirty." It was the only way they would survive and she hoped he realized that her words rang true.

I'm quoting people I've seen in other posts. Perhaps we can finish this up eventually lol.
Lithiasaur

Kathryn Dragonna

Painted Moose

Cajanic

hibi-tea
]

magnadearel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Velveteen Angel rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 7, 7, 9, 7 Total: 31 (5-50)

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:38 am
((I am super late to the party 8'D
Rolling dice to decide my SoA's injuries, and I'll try and edit in some responses at some point!!

Dice 1: Parisette - got away unharmed!
Dice 2: Parachichi - You took quite heavy damage (deep gashes, wounds, minor broken bones).
Dice 3: Aureliana *She is a groundling, but will have fled into the pride to help her mother and siblings - You took quite heavy damage (deep gashes, wounds, minor broken bones).
Dice 4: Kanzi * Ouch! You've been critically wounded! (Bad breaks, heavy wounds, crippling injuries)
Dice 5: Alyosius *You took quite heavy damage (deep gashes, wounds, minor broken bones).
))  
Sabra Knight rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 10 Total: 21 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:13 pm
(Super late as well, but wanting to see what happened to my trio.)

1 - Amira - - 10Ouch! You've been critically wounded! (Bad breaks, heavy wounds, crippling injuries)
2 - Nyx - 1: Got away unharmed.
3 - Nox - - 10: Ouch! You've been critically wounded! (Bad breaks, heavy wounds, crippling injuries)

(Welp those are the extreme options. xD)

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:32 am
Juitris

She couldn't believe what had happened. Her sensibilities had been offended when the male hit her. How dare a commoner touch her?! Her mate would show him who's boss! Juitris blinked slightly dazed eyes as she heard muffled voices. She tried to put the words together as she saw another of her sons enter the den. At first she couldn't figure out why Kei hadn't come to check on her. Then she saw him by two of her other cubs that weren't moving.

The lioness slowly pushed herself to her feet as a cousin also came into the den. "I.... I don't know what happened Illdy." She sought comfort from her cousin. "Will they be ok? Leave?" Juitris stared blankly. She'd always lived here after she'd moved out of her parent's den. Why did she have to leave? Kei's question startled her. Was she ok? Juitris looked down at herself, taking in the minor wounds. "No! No!" She shrilled. "A commoner came into my den, MY DEN! and smacked me! I am Not Ok!" It made her want to throw down and have some nice hysterics.

Cuauhtemoc

He gloated. This was almost too easy. Purple coats fell at his claws. There was almost no resistance, and those that tried were easily dealt with. Temoc couldn't help but remember the spunk of one young purple female. Bah! They were all alike.

Juitris & Alcibiades

The young lioness let out a low groan as she heard a familiar voice calling her. "Don't wanna get up," she mumbled. Oh she hurt all over. Moving was really the last thing on her mind. Leave? Who was talking about leaving?

The bird watched from nearby. Peeking into the den. "Leave, yes. We must get them out and go." His head bobbed worriedly for his lioness.

Perdita

What was she going to do? She didn't understand this. Why were these lions attacking? Perdita moved herself as carefully as she could away from the worst of the fighting. She'd no idea where her family was now.

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

nessiaing

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:10 pm
magnadearel
edited my above post (and moved some down here) since your girl addresses mine in your response lol. XD

Her cousin was coming to and she moved over towards her to help comfort her as she suddenly was distressed. She honestly couldn't blame her. What had happened was something terribly awful! "We will figure this all out. But we are not safe here anymore. We must move everyone." She said trying to calm her cousin down the best she could. She was a proud lioness and she tried her best to get her calm. "Ju-ju, I promise things will be okay. And whomever did this will pay. I promise." She rubbed her cousin's face and looked around.

"I'm going to leave to go get help, there is no way that the two of us alone can move them somewhere safe, unless they wake up soon." She gave her cousin a reassuring smile and turned and left the den to go find some assistance. She raced from the den and searched for someone she knew, someone who could help and instead she ran into Kanohi Koura and Ukweli, whom Kanohi was attacking. She wasn't someone that Itrailde knew, for she wasn't even born yet when the female had been cast from the pride. She could tell by her demeanor that this wasn't going to be a very good meeting and she braced herself and with a growl, glared at the female that stood before her. "You don't have to do this!" She shouted as she leaped at Kanohi's unexposed side to perhaps knock her away from Ukweli.

belloblossom
I TOLD YOU we had a RP somewhere hahah! I want your female to mess up my girl lol.

SilverLutz
I saw your girl is supposed to sustain minimal injuries, perhaps Itra coming in will make that more possible since she rolled a 9 and could take most of the attention after her initial attack at your girl.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:05 am
nessiaing

At that moment Kafele felt ten trees tall and just as brave. This is it! She goes down now! He struck out at the lioness, but she was faster, more experienced. The blinding pain was enough to make him shriek. Kafele bowed his head, backing up in shock until his back his the den and he slid down with one paw over his bloodied face. His eyes burned so acutely that it was all he could do to stay conscious.

He knew she was still there, that she was still hurting his family, but the young male couldn't do a thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

Just as she was getting ready to tear into the fur of the green and blue lioness, Koura turned her head to hear one of the pride members snarling at her. Gold eyes burning in rage, she moved to the side as the white stained lioness charged her, moving in fluid movements of defense, before leaping towards the partially purple female.

"Why should you and your two-toned filth-fur be allowed to partake in merry-making, while I was forced to leave?" She snarled as she aimed heavy blows at the female's legs. If Koura could stop the lioness from escaping the female's death would be secured. The idea of actually killing another lion made Koura's gut twist in a manner most foul, but Oppailan's word was law, and Koura owed it to the lioness who took her in.

"I'm just as purple as you are, even more so, you white-furred freak! If anyone was meant to be cast away from the pride, it's YOU!!" With a ferocious roar, Koura dove at the lioness' hindquarters, claws swiping at her hind legs while her teeth aimed to sink into the plush flesh and fur of her flank. Satisfaction rippled through Koura when she tasted the metallic tell-tale of blood. She had landed a heavy blow.

AstoriaFallen
Indeed! And I'm so happy you found it! 3nodding

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 am
belloblossom

User Image The female side stepped her at the last moment, but at least she had accomplished what she had wanted. TO get her away from the green and blue female. She sidestepped one of her legs to avoid one of the blows but her other leg caught it which caused her to stumble onto her side. She didn't have the proper training to be a fighter. "I wasn't even born when you were forced to leave." She huffed out as she forced herself forwards.

It wasn't quick enough though. "You're more pink than purple! You vindictive witch." She growled and then let out a yowl in agony as the female dug into her back legs. She could feel the teeth and claws of the female tearing into her but while she was preoccupiedd with her hind quarters, it left her front paws and mouth open for use and she turned herself, lashing out at the females face and neck with her claws and teeth fighting through the pain of Koura digging into her like a fresh kill. She felt her claws and fangs connect but she wasn't sure to what avail. She was going to fight back with everything she had.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 am
User Image

Koura snorted. The female may not have been born when she had been exiled, but it was clear that by standing against her, she felt the same as the daft king of hers. This was only made more clear when that vile word was spoken.

"I'm violet." She growled softly into the flesh of the other female, feeling her own blood rolling off her shoulders dealt by the white-furred lioness she was tangled with, but she didn't feel it. She was too hung up on the word that had been uttered. The very word that the king had sneered at her when he had forced her into exile. The word that had plagued her in her new pride as she struggled to fit in.

It could be said of Koura that she was softer-hearted than her fellow pride members. She had trained with them, but the thought of killing had always made her gut churn or prickles appear all over her coat. She had learned how to break bones in her jaws, how a lion's jugular differed from a prey animal's, and how to cause the most pain in the smallest amounts of time.

Had her white catch not spoken the foul word, Koura may've been too weak to do anything permanent and let her off. As it was however, Koura's demeanor changed. You could see it in her face as she turned to fix a nasty look on her prey. It was time to end this tedious battle between them.

She dislodged herself from the other lioness and turned to catch one of the lioness' blows to her head. Koura's head spun for a moment before she lunged forward to catch the front leg of the lioness in her mouth. Gold eyes burned into the green of the female before she bit into the leg and heard a distinct snapping sound between her fangs. Blood poured into her mouth and she dropped the leg and spat on it.

"I dare say you're more red than purple now." She sneered. The battle was won. Someone else would find it pleasurable to torture this creature where Koura did not. Perhaps she was still as soft hearted as others said, but as she turned back into the battle, she just couldn't find it within herself to kill another lion. Hopefully, Oppalian wouldn't find out about her weakness later.

AstoriaFallen

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:51 am
belloblossom
Poor Itra. -_- Those pesky dice gonk

When the female let go of her back legs and took one of the blows squarely in the head She thought perhaps she'd be able to get some distance between them, however the female quickly lunged grabbing one of her legs in her mouth and she felt a crunch and swiped at her as she let out a yell in pain.

As the female let her leg go she growled fiercely at her. She was no match for the vindictive lioness. She hadn't been trained to fight and this was now the end result of that. "You won't get away with this." She said in gasped breaths as she fought through the pain. She was badly hurt and she knew it was going to take time for her leg to heal.

It seemed though that Koura had done her bit for she left her alone and she looked at her wounds painfully and turned towards Ukweli. "How badly hurt are you? I need you to help me." She said allowing the weight of her body to lay against the ground. Everything hurt. Everything was spinning. She felt so much pain and she figured she was going to have to just fight through this. Though she didn't know what this had cost her. She was most certain she'd have a limp for the rest of her life.

SilverLutz
She needs assistance now XD

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas