Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdfsdf
  sdfdsf
View Results

Mom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 pm
That being said, it's been years. Hi!
I'm now a junior in college studying culinary arts and nutrition.
What're you all up to? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 pm
I REMEMBER YOU.

Some of us are still kicking. Chuck probably posts the most especially when there are freebies on the site.

I'm getting married in... 81 days, I mod, go to school, work, play/sing in four ensembles, and try to keep my sanity in check.

Do you like culinary arts? How's the program? Do you get to travel? biggrin  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

Mom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:02 am
Junai Bokunenjin
I REMEMBER YOU.

Some of us are still kicking. Chuck probably posts the most especially when there are freebies on the site.

I'm getting married in... 81 days, I mod, go to school, work, play/sing in four ensembles, and try to keep my sanity in check.

That's good to hear! I remember when this place was rolling with posts haha those were the good ole days. It's crazy that I've been posting here since I was 12 years old!

Wow! Congratulations! biggrin You must be so excited. Do you have a picture of the dress/ring? My best friend is getting married in May and I'm actually making his cake for him haha.

I love it! It's crazy intense, but the hard work really pays off. When I came in as a freshman I wanted to quit because chefs are especially hard on the freshman haha always yelling and condemning you. I'm glad I stuck with it. I eventually hope to become a registered dietician. smile I don't really get to travel due to lack of $$ haha but I hope to in the future as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:37 am
Mom
Junai Bokunenjin
I REMEMBER YOU.

That's good to hear! I remember when this place was rolling with posts haha those were the good ole days. It's crazy that I've been posting here since I was 12 years old!

Wow! Congratulations! biggrin You must be so excited. Do you have a picture of the dress/ring? My best friend is getting married in May and I'm actually making his cake for him haha.

I love it! It's crazy intense, but the hard work really pays off. When I came in as a freshman I wanted to quit because chefs are especially hard on the freshman haha always yelling and condemning you. I'm glad I stuck with it. I eventually hope to become a registered dietician. smile I don't really get to travel due to lack of $$ haha but I hope to in the future as well.

Dress here.
Picture of the engagement ring:
User Image

The wedding band is being custom ordered, so it's not even made yet. When that comes in, I'll have something to show for it. SO EXCITE. ERMAGERD.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. The kitchen is a rough place (my dad's been a chef for... 40 years or something?) but it's good that you survived. surprised What kind of stuff does dietician offer? Working with children and whatnot or working in development?  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:57 pm
HI MOM

There are a few of us that post occasionally...then an oldbie will come back and cause a sudden spike in activity.

Good news is, with how inactive it is, I was able to post enough to get my post count on the first page without feeling like I was being obnoxious. B)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:43 pm
ERMAHGERD MOM!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Hay pretty lady! I miiiiissed yooooooou~
Man, why is it I'm never online when anyone posts?? *forever cries* crying

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Lord-of-the-flies

Wealthy Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 am
I lurk about once a day to see if anyone's still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:11 pm
I vaguely remember most of you.  

Alexander Renauld

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:04 pm
I check to see if there are any new posts just about any time I'm not doing something else.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 pm
No.  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

X-Intercept II

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:16 pm
no  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 am
Junai Bokunenjin
Mom
Junai Bokunenjin
I REMEMBER YOU.

Dress here.
Picture of the engagement ring:
User Image

The wedding band is being custom ordered, so it's not even made yet. When that comes in, I'll have something to show for it. SO EXCITE. ERMAGERD.

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. The kitchen is a rough place (my dad's been a chef for... 40 years or something?) but it's good that you survived. surprised What kind of stuff does dietician offer? Working with children and whatnot or working in development?

Ahhhh! I love your dress! The back is so beautiful!! You look amazing biggrin
Beautiful ring too! Soo happy for you! smile

As a dietician I will essentially be working in a clinical setting working with people who are nutritionally deficient and helping them with their diet. I hope to specialize in those with eating disorders and/or drug addiction issues :3  

Mom

Mom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 am
Undecidability
HI MOM

There are a few of us that post occasionally...then an oldbie will come back and cause a sudden spike in activity.

Good news is, with how inactive it is, I was able to post enough to get my post count on the first page without feeling like I was being obnoxious. B)

Hihi! That's too funny haha. We should have some sort've LSG reunion!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 am
Wisdom Chyck

Aww I've missed you tooo! All of you! heart  

Mom

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 pm
Mom
Wisdom Chyck

Aww I've missed you tooo! All of you! heart
I'm online at the same time someone else is!?!?
Aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy~ cool
How's life treatin' ya, Mom? Good I hope! c:

The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas