[PRP] Days of Spring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:25 pm
User ImageNalo was so excited, the first days of spring has arrived and the pride was getting ready for it's spring celebrations. To Nalo, however, this simply meant that there was only one season before summer arrived. Being in the summer clan, it was the only time of year that he truly anticipated.

Now, he looked forward to all of the festivities that came and went throughout the year, but there was nothing quite like the long days and warm evenings of summer. When the sun was the brightest and highest in the sky and the colors of the world were most vibrant.

This summer would be the best one yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:54 am
Indlovukati

User Image

Spring brought a bounce to the wild dog's step and each movement was more a twirl than a straight line. It was a dance of light happiness that didn't care who was watching. Laughing lightly Kepi skipped a bit before trying to calm her tapping paws. I can't help it though! Spring is finally here! All those cold winter months in the rogue lands had nearly given her poor tail frost bite after all.

Shaking off the memories of how cold the lands had been Kepi continued moving forward. She had heard of this pride in passing and was curious about what festivities came about with the warmer weather. After all who could resist the appeal of some fun games? Definitely not a trickster like her!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 pm
Sabra Knight

A soft breeze blew by, ruffling Nalo's fur slightly as he walked though the pride's lands. All around him, others were bustling about doing this and that and Nalo tried to help where he could. It made him happy to help with the the other seasons' games and traditions, even the cold seasons which were his least favorite.

To Nalo, it was all in the name of enjoying the various aspects of life. Even though it was only spring, the air was warm and the sky was a beautiful ocean blue.

He could hear birds chirping and flying above his head and small creatures rustling about in the grass. As he strolled on, he came across a wild dog that shone brightly with the colors of the current season. Smiling, Nalo thought that he would introduce himself to the spring colored canine.

"Hello!," he greeted as he approached her, "I am Nalo, how are you on this beautiful spring day?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:19 am
Big Hobbit
Sorry for the delay!

Kepi was so distracted by bouncing around that the wild dog never realized another one was approaching. So when Nalo did finally speak up she found herself tripping over her front paws. Tumbling onto the grass Kepi ended up tucking her paws in to roll before quickly jumping back up. Her gaze was still shining though as she studied the male that approached her, "You surprised me!"

Smiling Kepi raised a paw and waved it at him, "I'm doin' fine I 'spose." She laughed lightly, "Minus my klutzy spill just then. But Nalo ya said?" She paused a moment to look him over, "Ya wouldn't happen to be part of a nearby pride would ya?"

Kepi blinked before taking a step to the side in antsy anticipation, "Oh! I'm Kepi by the way...if ya wanted to know." She smiled warmly before dancing back with her other paw. It really was hard for her to sit still, being socially polite was hard when you wanted to just run around!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

[IC] Sikukuu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces