Quaji

Akuji shook his head. "As friends with the heir, of course you have something to wear. You only needed to ask. I can find something suiting for you. Adornments for the head and neck are always welcome, though if you come across anything of interest just let me know." He himself wouldn't do much, perhaps just throw on one of his more valuable furs to keep his mother happy. He knew that he had to play the role of heir correctly, but it was exhausting when one's health was never perfect.

"A gift would be good, as an act of good will. We can ask one of the assistants to help find something that might offer some...thing..." He grew woozy for a moment, taking a slow breath to even his mind out. What was that? He tried to be more careful with himself when Uru was around, but he hadn't quite expected that.

"I'm...fine. That's what the servants are here for, to help with preparations." His voice sounded more steady, but he was a little tired. He could feel himself grinding his teeth in frustration, and struggled to calm his irritations.