Nessiaing:
Elaxi was light on her feet this monring. There had been festivities around the pack lately and it had made the adolescent wild dog quite happy. The female was happy to be a out and about for the festivities, and as a part of a fairly large family she had been having an even better time hanging out with them.

Today however she was taking a stroll by the stream. As much fun as the fesitivies had been Elaxi found a need for some quite time now. Get away from it all and just collect her thoughts.

Seaki:
It had taken a bit getting used to, being in the mountain. Gele didnt think he liked it much, but the pack here - what he had met of it - was friendly and the ladies he had seen were beautiful, so hethought he would stick around for a bit. He doubted he would be in the lands much longer, but he could still enjoy the view while he was here.

His paws had been feeling a lot better lately. He'd be able to trek back down soon enough. Perhaps he should soak them in the stream...? He figured it couldn't hurt as he made his way towards it.

Nessiaing:
Elaxi had padded her way into the stream and was standing ankle deep. She dipped her head down and took a long drink from the cool mountain water. She looked back up the stream towards the top of the mountain she wondered what it was like up there. In all honesty she had never really gone up there, infact Elaxi had never been outside of the pack at al.

She had of course heard some stories about other lands. Her dad and sister had travelled a long way to join the family here in the pack lands. From what she was told they came to the pride just before she was born. Yes her father wasn't truly her father but intstea her mother's mate. It was something that had confused Elaxi greatly when she was a pup but now she was beginning to understand. Plus she did see her biological dad, he came to the pack every once in awhile, he lived in an allied pack not too far away.

Seaki:
It didn't take Gele long to get to the stream from where he was. It was a central location, and he wasn't truly surprised to find another here, despite not running into anyone before on his previous run-ins. The pack wasn't huge, but it was growing in number and had, in fact, actually gotten larger while he was there - or so he had heard.

He stood back a moment to admire the lady before carefully approaching the stream. He was a few lengths away from her, to give them both space. If she wanted to approach him, he would let her make that choice. "Nice day we're having, hm?" he asked as he waded shallowly into the stream. His paws felt better already.

Nessiaing:
Elaxi perked up when she heard the males voice. She was pleased to see a pink male standing not to fair from her. She hadn't seen him around the pack before but she knew that there was a few new memebers as well as some travellers passing through.

"It is a nice day." Elaxi said. Her voice was high and feminine. She wadded into the water coming towards him. She had come here for quiet time but now that she saw the male standing her the overly friendly wild dog was happy to have some company.

"My name is Elaxi." she told him. "Are you new to the pack?"

Seaki:
Gele gave a small hum. The younger dog had a pretty voice, and he wasn't surprised. He was sure she would grow to be a beautiful adult, no doubt about it. "My name is Gele, and I'm just passing through at the moment," He told the young Elaxi. He didn't really want to stay too much longer. He didn't want to cause any trouble for the pack, or bring any trouble his way after all.

Besides, he was aching to explore the world again. Nothing could really tie him down.

"It's nice to meet you, though, Elaxi."

Nessiaing:
Elaxi beamed the pink male seemed very friendly. When she heard that he was just paissing through she felt her head dop in sadness. She didn't have a lot of friends in the pack right now and she had kind of hoped that the male could become her friend.

"I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving so shortly." she told him bringing a smile back to her face. Even if he was leaving soon didn't mean she couldn't be friends with him for now.

"What brought you to the pack then? Just happened upon us." Elaxi didn't know anything about the outside world so she didn't know if they were removed from the rest of the world or if it was possible for someone to just stumble upon them.

Seaki:
"There was news of a pack settling up here," he told her. "I don't remember where I heard it, but I thought I'd check it out and stay for a while." It helped that the pack was friendly, especially to outsiders. He learned somewhere during his stay, that the pack had originally been a lot further up north, but he didn't remember who said it. Maybe he heard another dog telling some youngsters a story?

Who knows.

"I guess you've been here your whole life, huh?" He smiled at Elaxi. "Do you have a role here?"

Nessiaing:
"Ah well I am glad you sought as out. We are always looking for new commers, even if you are just viisting for a little while." She told him.

"Well currently I am just in training, but eventually I will be a healer. Just like my momma and my big sister. Actually my mom is the Patron of the Pack." Elaxi was proud of her momma and all that she did and of course her sister Basha who had travelled for a long time with her daddy to find them.

"I suppose its the family business." Elaxi said with a nervous laugh. "I suppose I should actually be going, I'm suppose to be training with my sister right now she will scold me if I am too late. I hope that I see you again before you leave Gele, and if not safe travels." she told him.

Seaki:
Gele nodded. He probably wouldn't ever settle down, honestly. "Maybe I'll visit again in the future," he agreed. Well, if he found the will to climb the mountain again, anyhow. Maybe there was an easier way, and he just took the most difficult. The pack members here seemed to not be too bothered... Or they were used to it.

"Oh, a healer - noble cause that is," he didn't have the patience for it, but he could respect them. "I'll see you around," he agreed after a moment, waving her off with his mostly healed paws. "Have fun!"