Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
iZombie (MORE OF MY IDEAS BECOMING REALITY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:51 pm
moxieroe
izombie is cool.
Hecks yeah. She is the best. The best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can ever challenge her. She is just too weird and human to be a zombie. But yeah this is a great show, shows what happens if the zombie apocolypse happens in the Seattle and Vancouver area. Still civilized. Georgia, Atlanta could be experiencing terrible walking dead situations. Where Seattle is able to contain it. Cuz some of the zombies still become aware of themselves. That will be great for the future. So yeah. It's weird. Totally weirD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo glad for liv zombie. I love it when she turns into zombie mode, like in the recent episode, she fights a guy and he attacks her, then she turns into zombie mode (like OH s**t). So yeah oh s**t, he will regret it. It's terrible. Once she was in zombie mode and her boss Ravi said that it was going to be ok, and eventually she turned to her census.

I mean onve you try to insert an injection to her, she will turn to zombie and go crazy. She is great. I love her. I really do. IF you watch the episode where she snoops to much into a police report and she gets found out, she gets charged and goes to local prison. She is wehre there, almost about to eat the balck girls face. Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd so do the same thing if I was her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:00 pm
Shes werid allright. That's good. mrgreen  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out