I hope these are better, thank you for your patience with me.
Edited, again: I'm sorry that I removed the comments, I was doing it to check them off as I tried to fix the profile and left them out in error. I believe the complaints were
It didn't explain why she lived in the highlands
no enchantments that made hair turn different colors all the time, the same with permanently golden eyes
plothole about her mother being an aurorer (I just edited that part out because it was silly, also got rid of the distrust of authority, that may come later.)
The picture was inappropriate for an 11 year old, which is actually very true, I originally chose it because of the hair :/
Here is a picture relating to hufflepuff as a sign of my apologies
User Image

Hi, my name is Morrigan McTir

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is December 3rd 2017

My dream job is I don't really know, I like learning about monsters...
My blood status is Pure Blood

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (we will announce when sorting is open. When it is not open, leave this alone)

I'm interested in um, I don't really know yet.

I'm currently with No one yet, I don't believe I've met anyone.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm rather curious and eager to learn. But really what people say depends on who you talk to, some think I'm a hyper little git who needs to shut her mouth every once in awhile and some think I'm an inquisitive young woman. I'm not sure where I fit in the world and how the world fits together, which informs my choice to inquire further. I have been told in the past that I have a problem with letting a subject go, I upset one of my aunts when I wouldn't stop asking why she looked sad. I do have the urge to correct people when they're wrong, though not because I want to prove I'm smarter, I just...don't imagine people like being wrong.

My background story is Morrigan never knew why they always lived in the Scottish highlands (Caledonian Forest to be specific) surrounded by anti muggle and anti detection charms, but her father always told her that it was because the forest was good for her mother's health (that was a lie on his part,they actually moved to the highlands and stay secluded since her father was a monster poacher and bred monsters illegally.) and they didn't want to be bothered by the ministry or wizarding drama. She grew to love charms as her father showed her, often changing her hair's color from its natural Raven color. He also instilled in her a love of runes and learning, as well as a distrust of authority and religion.

She went with her mother to buy supplies they didn't have already and got a kitten she named Ser Pounce. Morrigan ended up saying goodbye to her father a few days ago before leaving for London where she and her mother stayed in a wizard hotel since he said he had to tend to the homestead and wanted them to enjoy themselves.
I enjoy playing with animals, charms, and transfiguration. I also enjoy learning other languages and learning about different species.

I despise, well I don't think my parents like me saying I despise something. But if you pressed me, I don't like shopping all that much, and I absolutely detest flying (I know what I said about not liking the word despise, but if I never had to fly again I would be very very happy). Also I really don't like rules that aren't good and I don't think I'll ever learn to love Baked Ziti. I'm allergic to silver (gives me a bad rash), so I suppose I'm not to fond of that.

I'm afraid of change I suppose, of something happening while I'm away. I like the homestead, and I'd like to go back to it in the summer. I got the talk about how everyone grows up, but still.

My strengths are I am good at charms and I am quick to pick up on concepts.

My flaws are sometimes I don't know to stop asking questions and I wear my emotions on my sleeve
I look like this (the one with the heart on her shirt)

My wand is a 12 inch mahogany with Dragon Heart-string core

My pet is a Kitten, black kitten with white front paws. I call him Sir Paws.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!

Thank you for the apology on removing the crew comment and attempting to help me ensure that all the appropriate changes were made.
Given that you acknowledge your mistake, you will not be given a profile warning at this time.
Please ensure that it does not happen again and you should be fine.
If you accidentally delete crew comments in the future, you should be able to go back a few pages and retrieve them in most browsers. ~ ♥ Cara ɱк