Hilarious Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:18 pm

The Crowd would be tense due to the expected promo from this new superstar signed to Rampage named AJ Styles. They haven't heard much about Styles but his work overseas and in Japan at different companies. AJ would appear on the titantron screen surrounded in a pitch black area.The Rampage universe would very tense due to this being there first time seeing the new comer join Rampage. A few of the females in the crowd would began to chatter and wink towards AJ actually think he is cute. Anyways , Styles would stare right in the lense of the camera looking very confident in what he was about to say.
"Im not here to give a damn speech or a lecture so lets get straight to the chase. You see as long as I've been in this business I have never received my true credit on all the hard work that I've done. You see im not here to wear silly a** suits and kiss a** to get title shots but I am here to steal the show , destroy everyone in my path and not only that but to give each in everyone of you fans in the crowd your money's worth"
The crowd would be in silence paying attention to every word that Styles was saying actually finding the promo interesting. Styles promo was very appealing to the ear of the rampage universe.
"All my life I have fought , clawed and pushed myself to get to the top and it seems like everytime I reach for the top I get over looked....but I be damned that anyone in this business passes me by once more. You see winning gold around my waist would fulfill my dreams , it's an opportunity to be the world champion of this company. Physically its going to be rough but mentally I can handle it , I am willing to knock down any opstical in my way. I have not been giving an opportunity to do this in years which I find very overlooked. Its about the money , it's about the title being around your waist cause trust me being loyal will not get you no where. My job is not to be loyal to this company but to win the royal of this company which is the money and the gold around my waist. Yeah there's different guys pleading the same thing but it's a difference between a scrub and a Phenomenal athlete that can steal the show in the ring. I'm the one who can turn this show's views from 0 to 100 hundred due to my talent and what I can bring in the ring. Im here to take care of me. The guys that I need to take care of the most ? Me. You can call me the villain , the one that's dressed in black , the one that doesn't want his face to be seen. The man who you consider bad or good ? Is me. And your future world champion of this company is me , Allen Neal Jones."
The promo would end with Styles mugging the universe wanting to not have sympathy for him but to feel the fire and the passion he had for wanting to be the champ. Not being basic and just walking off Styles would look into the camera and put his special designed gloves together ending the promo with the taunt wanting the crowd to know this wasn't the last they were going to see of him.
User Image

So Many Styles

Pay-Per-View ; n/a

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces