Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loony Loffgood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:18 am
darkmetallic
Loony Loffgood
Nanie Chama
I'd be kinda funny with a Ron doll, because sometimes I like him and other times I want to kill him, it's kinda funny actually. One day I'm going on about how he's an awesome character, then the next I go on about how I'm going to kill him, and the next day he's awesome again...

Just make sure you're not around me on the day you want to kill Ron.... mrgreen

I have um... the books, movies and some games... book ends, a cheap robe, playing cards, the trading card game, a Ron keychain ( heart ), Valentine cards that I never sent out 'cause I'm greedy like that, some pins, a journal, a small stationary kit, 2 pillows, a bed set, posters, stickers, a figurine of Hagrid when he gives Hedwig to Harry, a Quidditch Pitch (actually 3 lol) figurine, and 2 time turners.

Kya you break my heart in tiny little pieces because you say "we all have wands" and I don't and you counted me out so I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry. Thank God for Ron! heart

Are you seriously slytherin? everybody in the house wants to kill ron.

"The heart has its reasons, of which the mind knows nothing." -Blaise Pascal. mrgreen

Miss Kya I shall get a wand soon okay! Maybe you'll get something in the mail too, for Easter? rofl That reminds me, I forgot to add the Scene It? Potty Edition to my list up there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:30 am
darkmetallic
Loony Loffgood
Nanie Chama
I'd be kinda funny with a Ron doll, because sometimes I like him and other times I want to kill him, it's kinda funny actually. One day I'm going on about how he's an awesome character, then the next I go on about how I'm going to kill him, and the next day he's awesome again...

I have um... the books, movies and some games... book ends, a cheap robe, playing cards, the trading card game, a Ron keychain ( heart ), Valentine cards that I never sent out 'cause I'm greedy like that, some pins, a journal, a small stationary kit, 2 pillows, a bed set, posters, stickers, a figurine of Hagrid when he gives Hedwig to Harry, a Quidditch Pitch (actually 3 lol) figurine, and 2 time turners.

Kya you break my heart in tiny little pieces because you say "we all have wands" and I don't and you counted me out so I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry. Thank God for Ron! heart

Of course she is in Slytherin, don't question it fool or feel my wrath! You cannot question love and sometimes that love crosses boundries.

Awwww little luna, we'll get you a wand soon ya. and the pascal quote, i loves it biggrin

Merry Berry

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:23 am
Loony Loffgood
darkmetallic
Loony Loffgood
Nanie Chama

"The heart has its reasons, of which the mind knows nothing." -Blaise Pascal. mrgreen

Miss Kya I shall get a wand soon okay! Maybe you'll get something in the mail too, for Easter? rofl That reminds me, I forgot to add the Scene It? Potty Edition to my list up there. sweatdrop

Ooooo nice!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:14 pm
To tell you the truth, I don't have alot of things I'm proud of in my collection. I am quiet proud of the Harry Potter coke bottle that was put out that I managed to steal at $2. I love it!  

Artemis-Slytherin Godess

Piker

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:12 am
I have alot of the noble collection, including all the wands except the levitating one. My favourite pieces are the time turners and the chess sets. Oh, and the hogwarts houses rings. I'm slowly working on getting them all biggrin

Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff