• Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 am
Quote:
Eszra: -swims around the tank- o3o

Quote:
Nimai: *happily puts in a few tiny flakes and live brine shrimp*

Quote:
Eszra: -does the shimmy feed me dance, fins flared before nibbling at the flakes and shrimp-

Quote:
Nimai: *checks the temperature before inspecting the water level, ever the fanatical tank hobbyist*

Quote:
Eszra: -watches her intently, slowly following her around the tank when done eating-

Quote:
Nimai: *sits down next to the tank with a book and reads him a story*

Quote:
Eszra: -floats lazily contented as he listens to the story-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 am
Quote:
Eszra: -looks at all the new arrivals from his tank- o3o

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *tucks her head in as the lights wash over her, trustingly still in the Jabberwock's grasp, though a smile flits over her face at the sight of the fish in the tank* Oh. How pretty!

Quote:
Eszra: -shimmying at the front of the tank- 030

Quote:
Gwendolyn: Okay. *she replied in her soft, ethereal voice, watching the disturbed green male go talk to the door; free to roam a little, she glided along the floor to the fish tank, pulling herself up onto a nearby table so she can look in with wide sunny eyes* Hello! *she whispers, before slowly trying to pucker her lips to match the fish's expression*

Quote:
Eszra: -opens and closes his mouth at her, fins flicking softly, he would smile if a fish could. Instead he swims up and down a bit as if nodding-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *lights up as the fish responds, smiling easily* Oh, you're as smart as you are sweet, are you? How special! *she carefully puts one small palm on the glass, careful not to tap or jar it* I'm Gwendolyn. *her opaque 'ears' swivel* Have you been named yet?

Quote:
Eszra: -thinks a moment, he hadn't seen the fire pumpkin in a while, but the guy called him -something- before disappearing. Maybe it was a name? Either way, the Angelfish flares his fins a bit before doing the little shimmy dance at her hand on the tank-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *she giggles softly, tucking her small tail up beneath herself* Oh, I don't expect that you could tell me even if you did, pretty one. *she rests her elbow on the edge of where the tank is, nestling her chin against her palm, keeping her other hand on the tank* I hope you'll be able to tell me someday, you're far too pretty to be in this tank all alone.

Quote:
Eszra: -pleased at her giggle, it makes him feel good. He swims side to side in front of her lazily, enjoying the company. His little mouth open and closes softly-

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 am
Quote:
Eszra: -floating around like a lazy spoiled fish-

Quote:
Seth: Uh-huh, so you've said. XD So it hasn't even worn off a bit after three years of marriage, huh? wink

Aine: *is torn between going to see the fishie or the green one in the corner. In the end settle for waving at the fish before heading over to investigate what the other one was up to* Are those celery stick? =o *also, was he a cat?*

Quote:
Dacj: *considers this briefly, then smirks* Nope, not really~ XDD *shambles over to poke at Eszra with a club tentacle tip*

Quote:
Seth: XD *leaves his wife to entertain the fish and settles down on the couch for a bit. It'd been a while since he'd spent much time in the main shop*

Quote:
Eszra: -flicks at the poking, turning sideways to eye the woman- o3o

Quote:
Dacj: *the kraken Hyte wiggles every tentacle at the fish, extending the club out 'palm' up in case Eszra cares to investigate, though she hoped he'd mind the hooks embedded in the longer tentacle if so* Hello there. I see you're of a mer persuasion~ ^___^

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *finally crawls down the stairs and gasps at the sight of the kraken, shimmying as fast as she can towards the tank - which isn't really fast, given her tiny body and arms tucked around a box full of stuff* Excuse me, miss, *she tried to get the other's attention politely, though her voice trembled* you're not -- going to eat him, are you?

Quote:
Eszra: -eyes her palm and inches closer, gently poking at her with his lips. He bobs up and down like a nod to her question before His red eyes catches the little girl from earlier and he shimmies at her in greeting-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *draws in a small breath, but smiles when the fish 'remembers' her, tucking herself up over a table and against the tank, carefully putting her stuff down* Hi, *she whispers so as to not interrupt the 'adults* I'm glad you're still here! You look well. Are you hungry?

Quote:
Eszra: -would chuckle if a fish could, in his current state he's not sure where he would go to be 'not here'. He bobs himself up and down and does a little circle at the front of the tank- o3o

Quote:
Gwendolyn: Okay! *she hums a soft, indistinct tune as she carefully picks through her meticulously packed box, picking out a small canister* I found out you're an angelfish! I read angelfish like shrimp, so, I hope these shrimp-flakes will do. They're all I could convince my dad to get, he thought they were for me and said I shouldn't be a...*she pauses to think of the word* ...carnie vore. *she carefully pats a few into the top of the tank, her little tongue sticking out with her effort to reach*

Quote:
Eszra: -waits patiently for her to finish putting some flakes in the top of the tank. He sucks them up gratefully, one by one, pausing a brief second before moving on to the next-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *beams happily as the fish takes the flakes in a rather dainty manner, shaking out just a few more before putting the canister back* Don't want to plump you up, I'm sure everyone likes to feed you for attention. *pulls out a pad of notebook paper* I researched names at the bookstore...if you don't have one, anyway. *she gave the fish an apologetic smile* I wrote down a few, but I'm still working on it. It has to be perfect! Fit just for you!

Quote:
Eszra: -finishes off the flakes, mouth opening and closing as he watches her, wishing he could actually get out and see, or at least thank her properly. He flicks and flares his fins a bit, curious to see what she has picked out. They were all probably better than 'Fesh' anyways-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *she settles carefully with her small tail curled up as balance, setting the pad on her 'lap' and looking at the names she'd written down* Maybe you'd like to hear a few? We'll go through the vow-ell's first, because they sound pretty. *placing her small finger on the paper, she traced the lines the words were written on, reading them out loud carefully and slowly* Aaren - with an 'e' instead of an 'o,' because you should have a special name! *she looks at him for his reaction before continuing, always pausing to look at him after each name spoken* Adair? Angel? Aric? Ayden?

Quote:
Eszra: -considers each name, though sounding nice, nothing really stands out to him just yet. He doesn't really move move, the occasional fin flick every so often at a name that he might like, but its just not giving him that special feeling just yet-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 am
-continue from post above-

Chrystali

Gwendolyn: Mm, none of those? That's okay, we'll find something. *she gave the fish a bright smile of encouragement before she followed the next line of names, again peering to him after each one read* Eden? Elias? Elwyn? Emory? Esme? Everett? Ezra?

Quote:
Eszra: -listens to each name again, giving a casual flick at the name Eden as a possible choice, same for Elias. Not so much for the next four, but when she gets to Ezra, he pauses a moment before really shimmying at the front of the glass-

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:27 pm
Quote:
Oska: *bursts through the door, knocks over a side table and races upstairs to the pool*

Quote:
Banyan: *watches a side table fall over near from where she was seated; goes back to her comic book*

Quote:
Oska: *runs back down the stairs, smashes his foot into the side table and after swearing and hopping around for a bit, waves two sets of bikinis in front of Banyan* 'Scuse the language. *grin* Red or blue? Personally I'm feeling the red... or just naked. Naked is good.

Quote:
Eszra: -was reading a nice book, at least until all the commotion and peeks over the top at Oska, finned ears flicking curiously. Was that what it was like to have legs?-

Quote:
Banyan: I'm thinking blue. Naked on the second run.

Quote:
Oska: Heck yeah! *drops the blue bikini in her lap* We'll meet you up there! *half hops, favouring the was just smacked into the side table foot, over to Ezra* Fishies belong in water little guy. I'll help ya out. *is going to sling Ezra over his shoulder and cart him upstairs in 3, 2...*

Quote:
Eszra: *1* astartled as hes slung over the big guys shoulder, tail fins flaring out straight- H-h-hey! What even....! -sacrifices his book and is holding on with finned hands like its live or death-

Quote:
Oska: *hurtles upstairs with Ezra bouncing on his shoulder and then throws himself and his new fishy friend into the deep end of the pool*

Quote:
Eszra: -holyshithesnowsflyinfishkjsdh- ........-sinks to the bottom and sits down there, arms crossed, for a minute- Really... -calms down and glides gracefully to the top-

Quote:
Oska: *sinks and kicks off the bottom then proceeds to paddle around in circles laughing*

Quote:
Eszra: -still kind of confused and watches, scratching his head- Um....hello?

Quote:
Oska: What? *paddles to edge of the pool* I saved your life, you're welcome. *hardly paying attention to Ezra now because he's waiting for Banyan and her blue bikini to arrive* Does it take girls long to change?

Quote:
Eszra: eh....thank ...you? -sighs to self, he was sure he wasn't exactly dying- I've only met one girl and shes same as me. -shrugs and wshes Gwen was here....and his book-

Quote:
Oska: *rests his chin on the side of the pool* Yeah, right, I reckon they just take extra long to build up the anticipation. *clearly not listening*

Quote:
Eszra: yeeeaaaahhh.....ok. -swims over to the edge to pull himself out, wanting to find his book-

Quote:
Oska: *turns his head to watch* Oi! What are you doing?

Quote:
Eszraa: -flicks his ears- I was in the middle of a very good book till you...... Saved me.

Quote:
Oska: If you get out, I'm just gonna put you back again.

Quote:
Eszra: I would....erm... Appreciated not please? Gwen isn't always in the water, im sure I won't shriveled up......-pulls himself out to sit on the edge- Id also like to know if Frankensteins Monster is received well or not.

Quote:
Oska: *doesn't have a clue what the fishy is going on about and that's annoying* The water is your home. Are you too good for your home?

Quote:
Eszra: that really has nothing to don with what i said. Look, I just want my book ok. -growing frustrated and angelfisharentreallyangels-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:30 pm
Quote:
Iambe: *Slips into the pool, mouth grinning as she releases her hands from the hard cement ledge.*

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *very carefully and slowly makes her way towards the pool, clinging to one of the rails and watching the dark being swim with wide eyes, her mouth a small 'o' of awe*

Quote:
Eszra: -glad hes left alone and now eyes the two new comers to the pool, waving at them both, Gwen in particular since shes the only one he really knows-

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *her eyes are caught by the waving motion, her expression brightening; making her way to Eszra, she 'sits' next to him, folding her hands in her lap* Hello, Eszra! *she says, happiness lighting her features* How is life outside the tank? Are you eating well?

Quote:
Eszra: -brightens up as she joins him, laughing- Yes I am eating well, thank you. And its rather.... -thinks of a polite word for what all he just went through- Interesting so far. How are you fairing these days?

Quote:
Gwendolyn: That is good. *she seemed pleased by this news, her fingers lacing together where they rest* It's...interesting is a good word. Being small, I just keep to myself. *she chuckled, a soft tinkling sound*

Quote:
Eszra: -tilts his head, glancing at her sideways with a smile- Interesting indeed......at least you haven't been thrown into a pool and threatened to be kept there. -sighs but half laughs- Or at least I hope you haven't.

Quote:
Gwendolyn: *puts a hand over her mouth, bright eyes wide, sounding a touch horrified* Goodness no! Oh Eszra, I'm so sorry that's happened to you, especially since -- you were in that tank for so long. *looking a little sad at the situation, she leans against his shoulder, small hands delicately threaded around his forearm* We'll just have to build happier memories.

Quote:
b]Eszra: -glances down at her, a bit shocked but also appreciative- Its alright Gwen, on the bright side, it didn't hurt any. -reaches up with a finned hand to pat hers gently- I think things are already looking up. -smiles-

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers