Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam closed his eyes and looked at the ground. He pulled open one of Light's drawers and pulled out a sucker. "This guy keeps a decent stash. It just tells you he's a glutton but his weight doesn't show." Ixyam unwrapped it and stuck it in his mouth. "It gets tricky until you take it all in..."
Ixyam stood up and stretched, grinning. "You got what it takes?"
User Image

His weapons appeared in his hands and he unclipped the guns, letting them disappear. "Don't worry, I'll take it easy. Lets just say I'm testing you for Light."

You've peaked my interest human. | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

(OOC: )
kilatails
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:02 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea stared at the weapons with interest and smirked, "Do you make it a habbit to challenge Lights' students?" She stretched her hand out and Change of Heart appeared in a flash. She twirled the magenta and silver key once in her hands before getting a firm grip on it.

"I could make with a good spar though." Ea waved her free hand at the dust covered room, "I don't suppose we could move this somewhere else."

User Image

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam smirked as the desks were sucked into portals of darkness that appeared beneath them. He took a laid back stance and readied himself. "Pretty keyblade. Did Queen Minnie make it for ya?" He mused.

Let's see what she's got. | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea nodded appreciatively at the open space,"Queen Minnie?" She laughed a bit, "I've never met a queen let alone one named Minnie." She took steps back without taking her eyes off of him, "If I ever did, she probably just wanted my head." Ea spread her legs apart, and readied her keyblade, "Now what was that line... Oh yes. Ladies first."

Ea took off like a shot. She was near him in moments and swung her keyblade at him.

User Image

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:55 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He caught her strike with one hand scythe, the other one rested at his side at rest to wait for an opening. The opening came quick and he aimed a punch at her stomach. If blocked, he'd back off and wait.

kilatails
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She pushed off of him and spinned away from the hit. Using that same momentum she brought her leg up and aimed a high kick to his torso.

User Image

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:20 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam caught the kick with one hand and set it to the ground. She was wide open so he took advantage by thrusting his hand scythes forward which would be parried, opening her head. Ixyam would aim a kick at her thigh to try and bring her down which, if blocked, he'd counter by falling back a bit.

kilatails
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:04 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She caught her balance and brought the keyblade up and deflected the hand scythe away, but taking a hit to her thigh along the way (That's going to bruise later). Ea landed on her knees but took the opportunity and swung a leg to the back of his knees. If she couldn't bring him down as well she would have to tuck and roll away to regroup.

User Image

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:32 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna walked into the Advanced Sparring Room. He was following his daily schedule between classes. This was perfect for him to test his swordsmanship and overall skill as a Keyblade Wielder. He came here solely to find a sparring partner. The rest of the day was tedious and almost made him want to leave the school temporarily to venture across the Lanes Between in search of a world that could raise his mood. But, this was the only class to persuade him into staying longer. Sitting casually in a chair, his arm lazily drifted over the arm rest, Ragna spectated the spar going on.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:09 am

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

His eyes shot open wide as the kick to the knee connected. "Damn!"
He caught himself with his hands but still hit the floor hard on his hind end. He closed his eyes and swore again. Ixyam's hand scythes disappeared as they scattered across the floor. "That's definitely going to be a little sore. You alright? I might have hit you a little too hard and for that, I should apologize."

(o.O) Did I really just get beat by a girl? | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea blinked her eyes in surprise. She was not expecting for the battle to be over so quickly, "Uh. No." She slowly picked herself up and glanced at her thigh, "It's stings but it's not something to worry about." She offered him a hand, "No need to apologize. It was a spar. We were bound to leave with a few bruises."

Ea glanced around, having felt a new presence in room earlier and noticed the other person. She nodded her head at him in recognition.

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam accepted her hand and was helped up. "Been a bit of a day for me." He grinned.
Ixyam had also noticed the newcomer. That was probably the reason he lost. Or maybe not...
"At least my cloak isn't on." Ixyam muttered to himself.

... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:19 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kilatails

Kurai_18

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Azure Grimoire | Age - 20

Ragna was staring at the floor, both of his elbows on his lap. When the two who spared nodded to him in recognition, he responded by silently nodding as well. He wasn't going to sit around all day either. So, he called the Azure Grimoire into his possession. He decided to train on a few iron dummies to pass up the time. Holding the Keyblade to his side at ready, he lunged forward. Ragna attacked the first dummy in sight, leaving a gash mark on it's center with a diagonal strike. Then turning to the other one, he performed a swift vertical slash that literally blew it back for it to topple over. He recovered his stance and held the Keyblade with vigilance to mimic a position on the battlefield. Ragna continued training by himself.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She eyed the new person's keyblade as she spoke, "Well, that a little disappointing. You shouldn't have offered a spar with you weren't at 100% percent." She placed both hands on her hips, "I wasn't able to go all out, at all." Ea was really looking forward to letting off some steam after her talk with Diz. Couldn't help it now, though. She looked at Light's brother and realized something, "What was your name again?"

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

"Ixyam." He said and looked out the window. "Just Ixyam."
Ixyam wasn't sure what was happening right now but if he had to take a guess, he'd have to assume it was in between boredom and curiosity.

... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kilatails
Souchi the 2nd

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items