[PRP] Kids Ruffle My Feathers (Sparrow and Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:36 am
Albeit a bit awkwardly, Sparrow put in an effort to smile as Crystal started talking again. It probably was the closest she'd come to how she used to hold herself. She wasn't stupid; she'd noticed how the atmosphere had changed somewhat and how uncomfortable her friend now was. It saddened her a bit to realize it, but that's how most others looked at her anyways. Always had. Always would. It was only a matter of time.

"A hero?" she parroted back, her head tilting. "What'd he do?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Shhh... It hasn't been a year and a half since your reply... >>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:27 am
The rainbow pae gave a small smile. Talking about the Guardians and their infinite love always gave her strength. "Oh it was glorious. Have you heard of that explosion on those savages Tree home? The deer creatures, faun I think? They have been advancing on us and threatening us and the Guardians decided to do something about it. They're thinking twice now about messing with the Guardians and their children again I can tell you that."

Daisicle
LOL I see your one year and respond with two months

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 am
She shook her head from side to side, tilting it slightly as it ended. "Hadn't 'erd of it..." Eyes glancing away, then up at the clouds, she seemed to grow lost in thought at the newfound information. She'd been aware that something in the direction of the tree had happened - smoke had been visible even from where she lived - but to think it'd been an attack...

The entire thing left her far more conflicted than she would have expected.

Rationally (if less logically), she should have had no feelings about the new information. If anything, she should have been delighted to see her mother get her 'just desserts.' But even so... There was a certain part of her that still felt pain in knowing that there was a chance she'd been hurt. As much as she wanted to spite her as she'd done all these years... She felt that this much was difficult to do.

Hah... It seemed she was still weaker than she'd thought. Even now, it seemed she still wanted her mother to praise her.

How stupid.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"So... 'e blew up th'Tree...?" And...? Was that it? There was a certain curiosity evident in Sparrow's features as she returned her gaze to Crystal.

Tartara Seabreeze
*coughs*

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas