[PRP] Questions (Tikahn x Elsa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image Tikahn returned from a short stint in the rogue lands with a smile on his face. He loved coming home even more than he had before now that he had a family to greet him. Elsa was always a joy to see, but now he had cubs that were growing up and learning so much. He had noticed his sons starting to grow their manes and he couldn't have been prouder.

Heading to their den, he wondered when they'd move out. Not that he wanted nothing to do with them anymore, far from the truth, but it was getting kind of cramped. It was a spacious den, certainly, but with all the cubs they had it was a wonder they fit at all right now. Growing lions needed their space!

...that and he hadn't had much alone time with Elsa. One of their cubs was always asking a question or trying to get them to play. He loved them dearly, but he missed being able to run across the ice with Elsa to their little secret cave, or to stroll around the island with her incomplete silence, just enjoying the scenery.

He was surprised when he arrived at the den to find it empty. No cubs, no Elsa. He gave a little sniff and moved inside to lay down to rest his paws from the walking he had done for the past few days. This was the first venture out into the rogue lands since he had returned to find Elsa and his children, and he was a bit out of shape.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:59 pm
SilverLutz

Elsa was beginning to notice that the den was getting rather full as the cubs grew larger. They were not really cubs any more, though she refused to think of them as anything else, as she was not yet ready to let them go. Having spent so long without family, having such a big one of her own made her happier than she had known was possible.

She supposed they would have to start their lives some time, though. And she would have to let them. It was just a part of being a mother, which she had learned all about with this litter. There were many things she still did not know, though, and she wondered... well.

When Tikahn was home, she would ask him, her thoughts still lingering in her head. What would he think?

She had let the cubs explore the pride today, as they wanted, though made them promise they would not go too far. Of course, kids were kids and would do whatever they wanted now that they thought they were old enough to handle it, she just hoped they were. of course, she sent some of her guard to keep an eye on them, and they had a protector of a different sort keeping his eternal gaze over them. The God of Durability had a vested interest in their safety, as they were his kin.

Elsa opted to return to their den and saw Tikahn waiting for her, she could not contain her joy. She bounced on her paws and hurried to him, nuzzling him affectionately and nuzzling against him. She noticed he was laying down and realized he was probably tired, scooting back and offering him a gentle smile.

"Welcome home."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:06 pm
Tikahn lifted his head as a shadow blocked the sun from streaming into the den, and he grinned when he realized who it was. He pushed himself up onto his front paws before Elsa made it to him, allowing him to return her nuzzling with his own.

"Thanks. I wasn't gone too long, was I?" he asked with a tiny laugh. Before he had left she had made him promise not to be out for terribly long and, of course, he had agreed. Before they had cubs he'd be gone for a week or more at a time, but this adventure had only been for three days. It felt like an eternity though, and the whole time his thoughts had been back with his family.

"It's wonderful to be back, although it seems everyone is out and about," he said, nodding to the empty den as he shifted to lay back down. He patted the ground next to him with a paw, indicating Elsa should do the same.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 pm
SilverLutz

"Not too long, though I missed you all the same," she said, feeling very comfortable and relaxed now that he was home. She had not even really noticed how nervous she had been without him, worried about him and just wanting him back. Of course it was his job to go out there, but still.

She supposed she could not be too selfish about it.

Curling up beside him, Elsa snuggled herself against his side and smiled as she leaned lightly against him. She knew they were all used to the cold by now, but she could still help to warm him up by being close.

"I love you, and I'm glad you're home. I wanted to uhm... ask you a couple of things... if you're not too tired."

She was not sure how he would take her questions. The first about having another litter with her, this time fully aware of it and actually being able to see them when they came, and the second about something a little more serious. She was not sure he would like either idea, but he was the most important thing in her life, just above her children, and without him they would not exist. She owed everything to him, and wanted to keep him close to her.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:55 pm
"Oh good," Tikahn said with a grin. He didn't get much done during his three day outing, but that didn't really matter much to him. He could have gone on a longer expedition, but the pull of his family had been too strong. Maybe he could switch jobs and pick up something that revolved around staying in the pride. He certainly couldn't be a guard, Ezen wouldn't stand for that, but perhaps a Fisher. He was clumsy on the ice, but he could fish pretty well, as he had discovered a few months prior when the little challenge had been issued.

"Oh, ask away. I'm not tired at all," he said, flicking his tail a bit to let it curl around Elsa's. "Well, my paws are a little tired from all the walking. I think I went soft while I've been home," he added with a weak laugh. He didn't want her to worry about him, it wasn't as if he'd been injured after all. "What would you like to know?"

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:59 pm
SilverLutz

"Well I... I wanted to know if you..."

She felt bashful all of a sudden, though she cared about him more than anything else on the planet, and she knew, of everyone she had met, he was the one she could trust the best. If she could say something stupid to anyone, it was him, and she would not suffer for it.

But she was still nervous. Maybe she thought he was going to say no to everything. Or maybe she was just as scared that he would say yes. She was not really sure.

"I... would you want to have a...another litter of cubs? I mean. When you're ready, but this time we would... we would have it together. And... I was also wondering if... well. If you would be my King."

She knew he was not ambitious for power within the pride, but it was not about that for her. It was love, and it was being his mate.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 pm
Tikahn waited for Elsa to speak. He knew she could be shy and bashful as he could be, even though he felt she had no reason for it. He was clumsy and a bit goofy, she was elegant and graceful and perfect. They could be silly together, that was for sure, but nothing Elsa said or did, in his mind at least, was embarrassing.

When the first question came his whole face lit up and he nodded before he could think. Yes, more cubs! Their current litter was old enough to help the pride out now, and they could see what sort of jobs they'd like to do. They were still growing, of course, but didn't need constant supervision. And he had missed the first week or so of his cubs life, as well as the entire pregnancy.

"Yes, of course!" he said, finally finding his tongue. "I'd love to! I mean. Um. You know, since I missed the part I was supposed to help you out with the most," he said with a weak laugh, nuzzling her shoulder. This time he'd make sure to do everything correctly so she didn't have to worry.

The second question caught him by surprise, though, and he had to let the words process. King? Him? He was silent for quite some time after that, the surprised expression not leaving his face. He could barely walk in ice properly, how was that a fitting king of this pride? He knew why she was asking, though. To have a Forager mated to the Queen was a bit lopsided, and this way he wouldn't have to leave the pride to go hunting for things to bring back.

"I...I um." He swallowed thickly, glancing at Elsa with a meek gaze. "I'm not sure how good of a king I'd be, to be honest," he mumbled. "But. I do want to be closer to you. My current job doesn't really allow that." He rested a paw over hers, his other tracing little patterns in the dirt floor of their den. "If you'll teach me how to be a good king...how can I say no?" he finally said, looking at Elsa with a shy smile. "Especially if it means Ezen won't try to scare me away," he added with a little laugh. The guard still didn't like him, despite Elsa's best efforts to get him to warm up to him.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:19 am
SilverLutz

Elsa leaned against him quietly, smiling and keeping her eyes closed as he spoke. She knew he was worried about what it meant to be King, but she could help him, and she wanted to. She would continue in her duties as she had been, and she hoped that meant he would not feel too overwhelmed.

She just wanted to be with him, and knew that he had it in him, whether he knew it or not. She did not think he had to worry about being a good King, because he was already a very good lion. That would translate, and the pride would accept him.

She chuckled, finally looking at him and nuzzling his neck affectionately.

"He won't try to scare you away anymore. He'll have to protect you now, and I am sure that will drive him mad," she laughed, just trying to imagine poor Ezen, torn between doing his job like he always did, and his irritation with Tikahn. It would not be an easy transition for him.

Elsa was very happy with the way this all turned out, though, humming contentedly. She and her new King would have another litter to extend their family, and they could continue to be happy. He taught her what love and happiness really was, after all, and she wanted to return the favor as best she could. Whatever she could do to make him happy, she would try.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 pm
It was obvious his answers were the ones Elsa had been hoping for and that alone made Tikahn feel a bit better. Sure he was nervous to become king. There were plenty in the pride that didn't like him for his coat and plenty more that probably saw him as a pushover. But with Elsa by he side he knew he'd do as best as he possibly could. Besides, she had no problem running the pride on her own already. If she needed his help he'd certainly offer it, but he felt like it was more a formality and a reason to keep him in the pride than anything else. They were mates, after all.

"Oh dear," he said with a little laugh at the thought of Ezen having to protect and serve him now. He was sure the lion wouldn't like it very much, but what could he say now? Nothing. Ha.

"I'll still try to stay out of his mane," he said, pressing his nose against Elsa's playfully. His heart was pounding at the realization that his life was going to change now. Not only was he taking a huge step up as far as ranking went, he'd be adding on to their family and now he had cubs that were ready to make a difference in the pride. It was exhilarating.

"I guess I won't have to go out and Forage anymore," he said with a little smile, stretching out his legs in front of him. "Which is good. I liked meeting new lions but all that walking really took a toll on me."

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am
SilverLutz
I think that is a fin for me?

Elsa nuzzled against him lovingly, smiling and feeling happier than she really knew how to deal with. She knew it would be scary and difficult for him, but she would never leave his side, and she wanted to show not only him, but everyone in the pride that she loved him and they would be a strong ruling family together. And a new litter to celebrate... she could only imagine having more cubs to care for and love.

She would show the pride that those of snowy furs were no different than anyone else. Already, it seemed that the general sensibility of the pride was shifting, and more accepted snow pelts than those that did not. Still, as long as there were those negative thoughts, they could never be united.

"I'm so happy you'll be here with me, with us, more often now. I love you, Tikahn. I could never ask for anything more in my life than what you've given me."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:51 am
"And I love you," Tikahn returned, his chest warm with happiness. This had certainly been a game-changing talk. More cubs and a rather drastic job title change. King...well, he supposed it was better than Elsa ruling alone and having someone try to wed her off to a more suitable male. Now no one could protest their relationship or the status of their cubs.

He nuzzled her in return, glad he wouldn't have to venture out any time soon. For now they could enjoy each other's company in quiet, planning what was to come for them, their family, and the pride.

FIN  
[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff