Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
" so you want my advice Msitu?" Kijivu was not surpised that Msitu finally was asking her for advice on what to do if Uziel admitted his love for Msitu. she tried not to chuckle at all since well she wasn't an expert at love at all seeing as she was single and only had a interest recently. " you do know i have yet to play the field and have a mate" shaking her head, she wasn't even sure if anything she would say would be good advice anyways. but it seemed her friend trusted her judgment which she thought might not be that great of an idea. but no matter she was going to have to help since it seemed Msitu was set on her help.

User Image
"yes i know that but i trust you to help me out." sighing, Msitu wasn't going to give up until Kijivu gave her some kind of advice since she didn't really wanna go to her parents. she felt the need to go to her new close friend about it since well she was in love with Kijivu's brother after all. "i just....i don't know. i just am not sure how what i should say at all to him." whining a little, she was all flustered and she didn't know even why she was. all she really had to do was just tell him that she did return the feelings. and honestly how hard was it really to say that out loud to the person who liked you back? sighing again in frustration, she really hated herself for being this way about it when it was just so simple to just say a few simple words.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:44 pm
"alright, you win Msitu. though honestly i think all you need to do is just get over the fear and just go for it when my goof of a brother actually says something. but i wouldn't just wait on him. i think eventually if he waits too long that you should be the one to make a move." she then laughed suddenly. "or i can work my magic and just smooth talk him into telling you his feelings. since i know you both are in love with each other. i doubt i would have a hard time of that one." grinning, she now started to plot in her head what she would do and it made her grin even more.

"NO! dont you plot a thing! Msitu smacked her friend on the head as she could tell the wheels were in motion in their head. " i just don't want to be shy or awkward when he does admit his feelings." grumbling, she was wondering now if it had been a great idea to bug Kijivu at all but well she was already committed to this. with having already now bugged her and what not, she was now stuck with her decision to have her help her. "....i wouldn't want him to feel like i don't love him in return, if i act weird or shy." already she knew how shy he could be since day one of meeting him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:58 pm
Kijivu did not dodge as she had gotten lost in through and was rudely brought back to the real world by a paw across the head. "OUCH!" grumbling she look a light swing back at her friend. " ok i wont plot anything at all, i promise!" huffing, she then pouted as she wasn't allowed to do any of her plotting or have any fun with this at all. specially when it involved her brother and it made it to were she couldn't resist wanting to toy with him. " by the way the only way you wont be awkward about it is if you stop worrying about it and just tell him the truth."

"good." breathing a little easier, she calmed a little but it was clear she was still worried like no tomorrow. "do you really think it is going to be that easy?" giving her a look that clearly showed she did not believe her at all. frowning, she wasn't a hundred percent sold on the idea but then again was there really any alternatives. in her mind there wasn't any others and she wasn't about to have Kijivu conjure up some plot . "ug! why must this be so hard?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 pm
"honestly it really isn't that hard at all." shaking her head, she wasn't sure what the hell she was going to do with her friend at all. in her mind she was making things more difficult that it needed to be but that again she had yet to fall in love with someone. she was single and never had bothered to worry over finding a mate or worry about a love interest. "i don't know what else you want me to do or say Msitu. all i can tell you to do is just what i said earlier. " getting to her feet, she then gave Msitu a little shove. " just suck it up, don't be shy and just say you love him back when he asks."

Msitu gave her a shove right back when she managed to get to her feet and grumbled. " you really do suck at giving advice to your friends, you know this right?" giving her one last shove, she gave a big sigh. " but i guess you are right though. i just have to suck it up, be confidant and just say it." giving her friend a playful glare, she couldn't argue with her logic on how to go about it. it was true she was just being stupid about it and really it shouldn't be that hard to tell him that she love him back.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:17 pm
she manged to bound away from her friend after the second shove and laughed. " so are we in agreement that you are being silly and worrying about nothing? if not, well i think i need to smack you around a bit." grinning, she looked over to see her friend chasing her. " also are we done talking about you two love birds? i was hoping not to be talking about my brother and that we could have some fun." in honesty she didn't care too much but it was getting dull now and she was threw giving any more advice for the day. "lets go on a adventure or something! im bored out of my mind now." smirking, she now was going to get Msitu to stop thinking about Uziel and just have some fun.

"yes we are in agreement with that Kijivu." she picked up her pace to follow her friend since it seemed she now was done talking about her love life with Uziel. " ok we wont talk about it anymore. i'm done feeling foolish about worrying about it." as she caught up, a adventure sounded good since she usually stuck close to her family and the pride. " ok lets do it! but don't let me regret agreeing to this Kijivu!" shouting at Kijivu as she went racing past her, she decided she needed some time away from thinking about Uziel.

Word Count - 1,197  
[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff