Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm
Polette
User Image

Amania was fitting in to the pack well, which she was very pleased about. Her birth pack had been disbanded when she was young, but she had always been on the look out for a new pack. She had been a little timid at first when she joined but now she was very happy to be out and about talking to people. Her family had always told her that she saw the best in others, and it was true.

She didn't however, see anything of Nochte, the wild dog that had told her of the pack. Amania guessed maybe he'd been held up, but supposed he was coming all the same. They hadn't been entirely close but it would certainly be nice to see a familiar face from a while ago.

Amania still hadn't found her constellation however, and it was beginning to bug her. She loved the pack but sometimes found she wasn't as interested in the stars as they were. Sure she believed in fate and the gods and everything they said. Amania held all of that to be true, every word of it, but sometimes she felt as if she was a little out of it. Perhaps it would come with time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

Strolling slowly, Azima kept his head low as he explored his new home. His ears were alert and his eyes scanning, not sure where he was headed. He had only recently come to call this place home, as he had heard that some from his old home had made the journey here; being his shy self, though, it would take time before he really felt comfortable here.

It didn't help that he was alone; in his old home, he had his brothers and his twin sister at his side, and she had always balanced out his withdrawn personality. He should've asked her to come with him, but he wanted her to live her own life and be who she was without him holding her back. Plus, it was about time he gained some self-confidence.

As he passed others, he would try to offer a small smile, eyeing every body as he passed. None seemed too interested in talking to someone like him - he was so unknown to the pack, and he had been told on numerous occasions that he wasn't the friendliest looking dog.

His eyes moved every time someone new crossed his path; he was deep within the heart of the pack, where many of the pack members spent their time. A pale female crossed his vision, and he noticed that her demeanor reminded him of his dear twin sister. His gaze lingered on her a bit longer than it did on others, and his expression softened as he reminisced.

Zosie

Polette
Crew

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 pm
Amani didn't know everyone yet, though the pack was small enough to feel like a family rather than he feeling lost, which she quite liked.

However, there was an unfamiliar and very brightly colored face that she hadn't seen before. His eyes seemed to find her and linger, but rather than finding it unnerving, the pale wild dog took it as an opportunity to introduce herself.

"Hello!" He looked a little lonely if truth be told, and so she couldn't really help herself. Besides, it was nice to have a friend when you were new! And then when Nochte arrived too, she could introduce him to the purple stranger!

Polette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Blinking in surprise, Azima was a little shocked that the female spoke up - though, he had been staring. His head rose, but his face still looked a little frightened. In his youth, Azima had always trailed behind his far-more-charismatic twin sister, which meant that his social skills left a bit to be desired.

"Oh, hey." Glancing at his paws, he shuffled a little in the dirt. "Sorry if I was staring, it's just that...you remind me of my sister. Kind of." He looked back up, hoping he didn't just creep out his new pack-mate. "My name is Azima." He steadied his gaze, managing a smile.

Zosie

Polette
Crew

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:35 pm
Flicking her pale tail, the female peered at the male with a curious expression for a moment before opening her mouth to speak. In truth, the male seemed a little... Either disinterested or anxious, she couldn't tell which, and she wasn't fantastic at reading the expressions of others. Smiling, she looked to him with a kind gaze and nodded. "Hi, Azima, I'm Amania." She chirped gently. "Is your sister here?" The female gave him a wide smile, she had hoped to get to know others in the pack a little better.

Polette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Amania." Azima took a deep breath, trying to focus on what his mother had told him about talking to others. Pay attention. Be confident. Be kind. "I don't...think she's here. We separated when our birth pack disbanded." He glanced to the side, not really feeling all that sad about the past. He liked the idea of a pack, but he had always just been so absorbed in his own family that he didn't really feel a bigger connection. So it was probably for the best that he was out on his own now, really feeling the difference now that he was in a pack.

"Do you have any family here?" He refocused his attention; maybe he could start to learn about who all lived here.

Zosie

Polette
Crew

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:03 pm
"Oh, she isn't?" Amania pouted gently. "That's a shame..." She was a little confused that the male said he didn't think she was here. Perhaps he was confused himself. She had met her fair share of animals that had suffered frmo a bump on the head and thus some memory loss before. "I don't have any family here... I was supposed to be meeting someone, but he isn't here yet!" The female remained hopeful that he would be here... perhaps... someday. He said he would!" Amania's downfall was that she was too trusting, though she didn't realise it.

"Maybe we could take a walk?" She felt like being social today, and maybe they could get a bite to eat, too. Amania would only end up being alone anyway.

Polette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:27 pm

"It kind of is." Azima let out a small chuckle. "She was basically my confidence." But maybe that would change now that he was alone. He had to at least try. "Not yet?" Hopefully they hadn't left her or gotten lost or something. "Well, I can hang out with you until he gets here if you want." Azima smiled nervously; he really wanted to find a friend here.

"Sure!" Taking a step forward, Azima was hoping that going out of his shell was helping him right now. He was normally so shy and withdrawn, he was really pushing himself to be this 'outgoing.'

Zosie

Polette
Crew

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:31 pm
"That'd be really nice! Maybe he has just been caught up.. It has been... quite a while." The females gaze shifted to look at the floor. It had actually been weeks, or more, since she had even heard whisperings of him. She hoped that he was okay.

At his admittance of seemingly low confident she gave him a sympathetic look. "You should be confident! You seem very nice indeed." Amania didn't know the male, but was sure that he was a good guy, after all, he was being so friendly!

With a little bounce in her step, she moved a little closer to the male and motioned to a random direction, perhaps he had a more solid idea of where he wanted to go. "We can walk.. what do you want to do?"

Polette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:56 pm

"I'm sure it will work out. At least, I'll make sure you won't be alone, no matter how long he takes." Azima smiled sheepishly; he was a little worried he was being a bit clingy for just meeting her, but he was so used to being stuck next to someone that it was hard to pull back.

"I've been...working on it. Slowly." His ears flopped down for a moment, feeling a little guilty. He probably could've been working a little harder, but he had been waiting for someone to come along and push him. It's what his sister once did, but it was a little foolish to be waiting for someone to come along.

"I could go anywhere, really." He lifted his head, looking around. "I don't know the lands very well, so I've just been exploring step by step." Perhaps he could get to know the lands a little more with some company.

Zosie

Polette
Crew

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas