Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:09 pm
Which I don't. Just because I don't meet their hospital level of disinfecting doesn't mean I don't know how to clean (do we really need to scrub between the tiles in the bathroom on our hands and knees with bleach and a toothbrush? No. No. We don't).

Also it's pretty funny you tell me I suck at cleaning while I'm the only one in the house that regularly attempts to clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:45 pm
Ugh. People complaining about how something is done when they didn't have to do it. That's truly the highest order of bullshit. Sounds like they'd make great managers. rolleyes

(I'm not quite three weeks post-op, and I scrubbed the dishes and ran the dishwasher yesterday. Hubbie can't be assed to put them away today. neutral Some of the things I can't put away yet, because I still can't reach over my head. Not to mention I've asked him several times now to deal with all the mail on the table that's come in with his name on it. I deal with mine the day I get it. Open it, shred the contents if necessary. It wouldn't be such a chore if he just kept up with it instead of letting it stack up! I can't deal with it cuz I don't know what is or isn't important, what bills have or haven't been paid, etc.!)  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:23 pm
It's kind of assholey that he isn't helping with the dishes more. But Daniel is the same. So I understand.

The other day I cleaned the living room. Which consisted of me having to sweep (bending over to use the dust pan) and moving the couches to get to the dirt and dust under them.

"No one ever cleans!"

WTF? Both of you I JUST cleaned.

SIL likes to use the "I don't clean that much because I'm pregnant.I like to wait until everything is really dirty and then deep clean"

Well I like to touch and go daily instead of waiting for a huge mess. And guess what? I'm pregnant too. And only 2-3 weeks later than you. So yeah. I know you've been high risk your entire pregnancy. But guess what? So am I right now. So you can't use that as an excuse why I can do all these things and you can';t (even though apparently according to you I don't)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 pm
Mama Ame
It's kind of assholey that he isn't helping with the dishes more. But Daniel is the same. So I understand.

The other day I cleaned the living room. Which consisted of me having to sweep (bending over to use the dust pan) and moving the couches to get to the dirt and dust under them.

"No one ever cleans!"

SIL likes to use the "I don't clean that much because I'm pregnant.I like to wait until everything is really dirty and then deep clean"

Well I like to touch and go daily instead of waiting for a huge mess. And guess what? I'm pregnant too. And only 2-3 weeks later than you. So yeah. I know you've been high risk your entire pregnancy. But guess what? So am I right now. So you can't use that as an excuse why I can do all these things and you can';t (even though apparently according to you I don't)

*Shudders*  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:01 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame

"No one ever cleans!"

*Shudders*

Yeah. Seriously.

Oh! Oh and Daniel's sister loves throwing all of her s**t around the living room (clothes, boxes, you name it) and will leave it there for WEEKS.

One time I left ONE basket of laundry in the living room over night and she flipped s**t.

WTF? Seriously. Get your s**t out of the living room. Because I don't feel like sweeping when it takes me an hour BEFORE I sweep just to move all the s**t out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:28 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

"No one ever cleans!"

*Shudders*

Yeah. Seriously.

Oh! Oh and Daniel's sister loves throwing all of her s**t around the living room (clothes, boxes, you name it) and will leave it there for WEEKS.

One time I left ONE basket of laundry in the living room over night and she flipped s**t.

WTF? Seriously. Get your s**t out of the living room. Because I don't feel like sweeping when it takes me an hour BEFORE I sweep just to move all the s**t out of the way.

That would piss me off sooo much.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm
Oh and one time she decided to "not clean for a month" as an "Experiment" to see if we would do anything.

Guess what? You don't clean anyways.

But then it gets turned around and it looks like I'm the lazy one to everyone else.

I really wish Daniel's mom or grandma would pop by right now. Considering SIL hasn't been home in over 2 weeks and the house is really clean. Be like "BAM.Look!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Mama Ame
Oh and one time she decided to "not clean for a month" as an "Experiment" to see if we would do anything.

But then it gets turned around and it looks like I'm the lazy one to everyone else.

I really wish Daniel's mom or grandma would pop by right now. Considering SIL hasn't been home in over 2 weeks and the house is really clean. Be like "BAM.Look!"

Greaaat, the old "I'm gonna test you but I'm not gonna tell you I'm testing you." Most charming thing there is. xp  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 am
Zphal
Mama Ame

Greaaat, the old "I'm gonna test you but I'm not gonna tell you I'm testing you." Most charming thing there is. xp

Yup.

Oh also she came home tonight. First thing she did was b***h that the key wasn't working. Then she bitched because the trash smelled (I didn't notice) and finally she bitched because there were only two towels left and the cabinet was completely filled with towels earlier this week (it was? were the invisible?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:10 pm
You know, I would clean more often, if I had some ******** help once in a while. I work 40+ hour weeks too, (granted, I've been off work since I quit on Tuesday, but I start my new job on Monday.) And it's not even about making everything spotless. Just pick your s**t up. Don't get home from work, kick off your work boots, duty belt, etc and leave it in the livingroom and dining table like this is your closet.

No. Just no.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

MGYSGT ThunderBird Alpha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:22 pm
You can clean my room for me I bet you do a better job then I do biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:29 pm
SuicidalSkittles
You know, I would clean more often, if I had some ******** help once in a while. I work 40+ hour weeks too, (granted, I've been off work since I quit on Tuesday, but I start my new job on Monday.) And it's not even about making everything spotless. Just pick your s**t up. Don't get home from work, kick off your work boots, duty belt, etc and leave it in the livingroom and dining table like this is your closet.

No. Just no.

THANK YOU.

I mean I don't mind doing more of the major cleaning. Because I don't work. But when people just leave their s**t laying around? No. Just no. Clean up! How hard is it to throw your empty boxes in the trash or put your plate IN THE SINK?  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:26 pm
SuicidalSkittles

No. Just no.

I've been known to have some slight trouble with items I know I'm gonna be putting on the very next morning. Like, while the season was going, I had a tendency to leave my work uniform and backpack out near the couch. Now, I kept it neat and made sure it didn't take up much space, but it was out.

But I get annoyed when something that's easy to put away gets left out for weeks without being touched or used.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm
I had problems with leaving dishes and stuff. But after we had a family meeting and everyone agreed to start picking up after themselves I started.

Of course I'm the only person who actually DOES clean up after herself. >>  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:10 pm
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles

No. Just no.

I've been known to have some slight trouble with items I know I'm gonna be putting on the very next morning. Like, while the season was going, I had a tendency to leave my work uniform and backpack out near the couch. Now, I kept it neat and made sure it didn't take up much space, but it was out.

But I get annoyed when something that's easy to put away gets left out for weeks without being touched or used.

No. Leaving out work stuff you're going to be using is fine. Just keep it in 1 pile. Don't kick your shoes off and leave them under the coffee table, your duty belt and jacket on the chairs in the dining room, and backpack on the couch. It's also crap how there's more than 1 pair of work boots in the livingroom.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff