Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
COLOR VISION (Better with men or women?) [NOW WITH A TEST] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think women or men see better colors?
  Women of course. They are much better at matching
  Men. WOMEN suck, they are suck.
  I dunno
  Maybe women since they care more about colors of things
  Men are god
  I fear females have better color vision.
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:36 pm
Ok I have been wanting to know this for a long time. I will not kill you if you don't agree with me but I intend not to do that. I can't even do it even if I wanted to. Gaia is soo stupid and developed for that. But of course I don't care anymore.

So I always wanted to know, do you think men have good color vision or women? Do you think men see more duller colors so they don't care about colors as much?

Why are women soo obsessive over matching in stuff and the colors of things? Men are mostly like who cares. Like me, who cares.

Which makes me concerned that men see more duller colors then women do. Meaning less vibrant colors. Women care about how they look and matching where men would be like "Who the freak cares.". So yeah I fear that makes us weird and see weird duller colors.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:43 pm
Don't women see more shades of red than men can? I dunno. I heard that from atorridloveaffair in like 2007-2008 or something.

But yeah who knows if women see more colors than me. I don't know. I feel like the colors I see in stuff are real and how they are supposed to be, but I don't know. I have seen the same colors for the past 25 years of my life, so they seem normal to me. The sky is light blue right? emo I know it is.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:12 pm
In case some of you females are very weird, we men still see a light blue sky (very pretty sky), green grass, and red blood. But who knows. I noticed that men don't care about colors in stuff as much as women do. It amazes me on how women care about matching and picky about colors of things in stuff, where men don't care much about it.

So yeah. I'm scared that men see about 1,000,000 different shades of color, women see like 10 million different shades.

It's weird. I'm scared that I would be traveling with weird like 2 girls, and they would say like they wan't some weird skin makeup stuff. They both think that the ones they chose are different skin tone colors, but I would look at it and say they are the same color, so why argue? Of course they'd think I am weird.

I saw a weird slide pic thingy where it compared to how men and women identify different colors in stuff, and it showed that men could only identify 12ish colors, where women could call things like 30ish shades. O.O Soo weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm
I've heard that women see more colors than men. I've had dudes tell me stuff was pink when it was obvious to me that it was lavender.  

therealfrankenstain

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:48 pm
They did a study. Women see more shades than men do. That's why men never notice if a woman changes a shade on lipstick, hair etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:00 pm
ATorridLoveAffair
They did a study. Women see more shades than men do. That's why men never notice if a woman changes a shade on lipstick, hair etc.
I'm sure you like how i referenced you. What kind of shades do you weird seeing women see more shades of than men do?(I KNOW IT IS RED) How do you see more shades than we do? I don't know why. I feel what I see is how everyone else see, every like human person that is. sad How is what I see not what some women see? Screw women. Hate how they are soo stupid with cosmetics. Only thing that matters is the light blue sky. So are you saying that everything I see is fake? Or at least not the right color? sad How? I feel like this is how everyone sees, and how i have seen everything for about almost 25 and a half years.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:13 pm
I still want to see some kinda proof women have better color vision than we do. i know we don't care about colors of things, but still who knows. I know the sky is light blue, at least to men.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 pm
burning_eyes  

Shikume
Crew

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:31 am
http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

heres the real test. I'm sure you've heard of this, not sure if I posted this in the past. Found it from a gaia topic by searching color vision. Let's see if it's true about girls.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gd/how-good-is-your-color-vision-test/t.96117319/

There are women in this topic who are getting like higher numbers than me, like 35, 10, 15, one even said she gets 50-75. Higher the # the worse it is.

I got a 7. I took this test about a year ago to and got around the same, 7-8. Took it over again a while back and was able to get as low as 3-4, and high as 10.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:37 pm
I got a 0! Suck it!  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:47 pm
ATorridLoveAffair
I got a 0! Suck it!
eek No way. You should post a screen shot. I'll post mine when I do it again. I did it again before work and got a 4 cuz I took my time.

What about the girls who are getting like 10 or over? I doubt they see more colors than me. My world is pretty colorful...to be honest. Men may see duller colors, but my world doesn't seem dull to me. Seems well kinda colorful and normal. I dunno. It's kinda sad I'll never be able to see what some women who have a fourth cone in their eyes (supposed to only have 3) see. I just can't imagine there being more colors than what I see right now. It'd be too weird. O.O My brain wouldn't be able to handle it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:23 pm
Ok here is my official answer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/aoicolortestfinalanswer.png

This image, my final answer before I score it.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 pm
Hmm...the scoring must of glitched. It says I have perfect color vision, must have been default after a long time. Guess I'll try it again. Since there is supposed to be a #.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/aoicolortestfinalanswerresults.png

Yep, here is my final result. a 4. I thought I got a perfect score when it said I had perfect color vision. sad I still feel like we should have been born women. My brothers are both gay, so yeah, we should've been born women cuz we hate them. We think they are crazy. My brothers both have Grinder accounts which is a gay site that has gay ppl look to hook up with other gay ppl in the general area they are in. It's rediculous. I don't have one yet. I think it's stupid.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm
ATorridLoveAffair

I broke up with my last girlfriend over that. Well.....she...did actually :'D
"But honey it was justified! I can't see as many colors!"  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas