Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:35 pm
"Well, my dear..."

There is no better at singing to the sea or cursing the wicked as you do, and I wished there to be no competition. And though I know you would never consider her even remotely competition for your beauty or skills, I feared the masses of Phonyland may be swayed by Ursula’s vile and corruptive words. You look delighted, my sweet! Why yes, what else could be in that box but her horrendous sea crown! I snuck into her shanty of phony Phony magic and stole it right off its golden throne! Maybe kindly return it to her with some added stinkweed mixed in. Show her who the real witch of the dark waters is.

Oh? But this other gift? It is just a simple magical rubber duck. The instructions read ”Make a wish, give it a squish. If I sing your luck will ring!” Silly sounding, I know. But it comes with a certificate of authenticity! It didn’t work for someone as average as me but ,here. Give it a try. Think real hard now.

(Holy s**t it worked)

What was that? Nothing, my dear, nothing. Just shock and surprise that it squeaked! But of course it would work for someone as wonderful as yourself. Now, what did you wish for? What was your truest heart’s desire? One million gold coins you say? No, the magical duck knows you better than that. Do not hide your true self from it. But what is this in my pocket? There is something in there- A CD of- Well, you didn’t have to snatch it out of my hands. Yes, of course this will be our little secret. Of course, my dear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:00 pm
"As you wish..."

User Image

Lita Maxwell

Invisible Lunatic

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:43 pm
"Well, my dear..."

Where to begin my harrowing tale? Hm...everything has been such a blur of events until now. But I suppose I can start at gathering up all the land items I had hoped to bring to you.

I heard through the grape vine that you're a collector and a scientist so I thought you might enjoy trinkets from the surface. I bottled fire, air, dirt, and even a little pirate ship but...well...Unfortunately I didn't really think it through when it came to bringing all those goodies under the water to you. Before you knew it all those bottles and jars were broken thanks to a few stumbles along the rocks. Forgive me for losing some of those items but I think the ones that have survived are the very best.

Have you ever tried saltwater taffy before? It comes in so many delicious flavors and I bet you've never experience such a weird texture before! It's sticky and gooey and will be stuck to the roof of your mouth.

Oh oh! And then I packed you this delicious piece of cake. It's so fluffy and the frosting is lip-smacking buttercream. If I had eaten anymore of this cake I doubt I would have fit into my scuba suit but with eating just one slice you won't be busting at the seams anytime soon. You can keep the lunchbox too if you want. It's great for carrying things but I don't recommend trying to eat it...

When it came to Poseidon's Triton I took the very best care to be sneaky when I infiltrated the castle. I used all my movie knowledge of top thief work to make it inside and to the king's throne room. Now, just imagine my face when I swam up to his glorious throne only to find the triton sitting prettily all alone and without a friend. So I think you'll keep it in safer hooves than he could.

The mermaid scales were very sweet to find. I met a young mermaid with beautiful glimmering scales. He told me how he used to be very boastful of them but could see no beauty in others. He was mean, snooty, and just rude to all those around them because he thought he was better. One day he woke up and realized he had no friends, no family, nothing. So I guess he wanted to make amends and has been handing out his beautiful scales to anyone who asks.

Finally the siren's music box I stumbled upon when I came across a shipwreck. It looks pretty old but I adore the little siren sculpture in the center of the music box. The song it plays it so hauntingly beautiful. Maybe you'll be able to figure out what it's used for? Pleasure? Hunting? I'm not sure myself but out of everyone I think you'll be able to figure it out.

So there you have it, mistress of the deep. All these items I thought you would find some form of pleasure in. Whether it's to satisfy a sweet tooth and experience new foods or discover powers and history in artifacts you haven't been able to study before. I just hope you enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm
"As you wish..."
User Image

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:39 pm