Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
Painted Moose

Rizardon looked pathetically disappointed, ears bent back and face set in a very clear pout. He watched her apologetically, blaming himself entirely for their failed capture, of course. The kicked puppy look was very odd on a lion his size and with as much brawn as he had, but he was a gentle soul.

"Uh. No, I think it looked like a really nice fish, and it probably would have been pretty delicious... oh. Oh, I... right. No, it was uhm. Sick looking. Not good for... anyone... to eat. We were doing ourselves a favor by letting it go, right? And we can just catch another one."

He paused for a long moment, thinking that over, before shaking his head slowly.

"Some... other time, of course. That fish probably warned all the other ones..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 am
Lithiasaur

"Absolutely puny. Probably with a big, nasty mouth and it told all the others we're out here." Velsi felt confident enough now in her fluffed up fishing tail to stand with her head held high. She moved closer to Rizardon, and put a paw around his shoulders. "You did good letting it go. I'm just sorry I couldn't show you my awesome skills; seems like a real waste after you worked so hard to cut out the hole."

Velsi gave the larger lion a comforting squeeze before moving back towards the hole. "It would be a waste to just leave it...Hey, wanna play a game? Whoever can keep their paw in the water the longest wins."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:40 pm
Painted Moose

"Oh, that's alright," Rizardon said, sitting up and puffing out his chest a bit, to look proud and strong. He had to look good, even after looking... not so good. Well. Especially after that.

He was a male's male, after all!

"Keep their paw in the water? That seems like an interesting game. Alright, you're on!"

He moved over to her, sitting next to her and leaning close, just for the sake of being directly in contact with her, and lifted one of his paws.

"On the count of three, okay?"

It had been a long time since he just relaxed and played games with someone, and he was looking forward to doing so for as long as she would let him keep company with her. Once she got tired of having him around, he would not impose himself, but hopefully that wouldn't be for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:21 am
Lithiasaur

Velsi laughed and positioned herself over the water. "Oh, you are soooo going down!" She noticed just how close he had become, and really, she didn't mind it. If anything it gave her heart a little extra buzz.

"Okay. One....Two....Three!"

She jammed her paw into the freezing water nearly up to her shoulder and almost instantly regretted it. A few curses slipped out, along with a series of puffed breaths. Determination and pure grit kept her locked in her spot when all she wanted to jump out.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas