Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I am glad that I am a white person (well very pale).

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Since I heard that white people get way more wrinkles than any other person of any race. That makes me really happy. Soo glad I am soo pale, so I could get more wrinikles. Thats my newest obsession, I want wrinkles. I am glad I am soo pale.

I know I am a hispanic person, but there are white hispanics too you know. Hispanic is just an ethnicity, but I am from white race. Mainly cuz of my dad and their baptist family from Kentucky. Thank god, that white people get more wrinkles than darker skin ppl. Sorry danny, being tanned will make you be a high schooler for like until your 30. But me, I'll be 26 in a year and well I hope I have some wrinkles.

I already have some on forehead, elbows, somewhat eyes in stuff and yeah. Once I turn 25, my skin will start to deteriorate. Or maybe it is already starting to deteriorate. sad Oh well. I don't care. I'm old, I'm losing parcial hearing in my left ear, so yeah, I am getting old. Nothing I can do about it. crying Please make the wrinkles go away.....nvm you can't. Oh well, we all age. But I just feel soo old since I have to keep asking customers at my job to repeat what they say and to hold my hand to my ear. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:48 pm
I'm glad I am pale. I see weird white women have their hands wrinkle too soon it makes me jealous. not fair. can't wait to have that soon. I'm glad I am whitepale.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff