Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply Rules And Annoucements
New member welcome thread (please post here first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm
Wow, I've completely missed this thread.
Hi all, I'm Dokuro or Fredrik. 27 years of age and from Sweden. Yes, the one with chocolate and mountains for skiing, just not as big as the other country wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:52 am
Helloo. Uhh, my name's Lin and I play a lot of League of Legends at the moment. I'm an ADC/Support main and was a season 4 gold 5. My goal is to reach plat this season. x: I also stream often. Other than League, I play a lot of mmo's and console games (mostly psone/ps2 games).

Oh, I'm 22 and working on my Bachelor's in Animation.

QTFUL

Charonai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:39 pm
I go by Charonai, I'm 26.
I'm also divorced and seeing someone new.
I'm just getting back into gaming (slowly) and currently have a 3DS and some access to other consoles (like the PS3 we play Drakengard 3 on).

I read a lot of books including manga, I'm a chem major (pharmacy actually), and am currently in school. Uhm, I'm a horror movie fan and I watch anime too.... I don't know if there's much else to know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 am
Charonai
I'm just getting back into gaming (slowly) and currently have a 3DS and some access to other consoles (like the PS3 we play Drakengard 3 on).

I read a lot of books including manga, I'm a chem major (pharmacy actually), and am currently in school. Uhm, I'm a horror movie fan and I watch anime too.... I don't know if there's much else to know.

ooo what kind of games do you have for your 3DS? and i'm glad you're getting back into gaming xd !  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Carrie is ta baddest

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 am
Hello my name is Carrie I am 18 I play on Xbox 360 and just got a gaming laptop so I hope to start playing games on steam hopefully [fnaf 3] smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:19 pm
Snort Like A Pig
Charonai

ooo what kind of games do you have for your 3DS? and i'm glad you're getting back into gaming xd !

Uhm, it came with Super Princess Peach but I have Luigi's Mansion, Zelda, and Trivia Quest on loan. I was gifted most of my other games including Pokémon Pearl, 9/9/9, Conception 2, and one I've been drooling over for some time, Bravely Default. I also have a version of Harvest Moon, and Jaws.

I'm worried once I start to play I'll forget about my calculus studies xd  

Charonai

misamisia

Friendly Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 pm
No power in the verse can stop me.

hai my name is Brittany, I'm 23 years old. I'm an art student at the Art Institute. I go for Media Arts and Animation. I'm an animator w007, talk cartoons to me.
I have a 3DS and am super hyped for the new Monster Hunter. I play various games on that console when I have time.

I like cartoons/anime/manga, tea, and networking. PM me~ I'm really friendly. Also, just got back to this guild after a year hiatus lul so I'm actually quite the veteran. cat_ninja

Ever.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:58 pm
Hi (: I'm Katie, 20-something and also married and expecting! (a boy, Aiden Liam, in March)
I'm married to my best friend and high school sweetheart (Brian)
I am a full-time student (psychology) and wordsmith (aka wannabe novelist)
I'm a certified veterinary assistant and have worked in humane society clinics.
I am passionate about animal adoption/rescue, responsible breeding, and veterinary medicine

I game mostly on console~we are saving up for a decent gaming PC
(I love, love Elder Scrolls, the Sims, Tycoon series, and the Oregon Trail lol!)
My xbox gamer tag is TypicalBassoon. I share an account with my husband.
I am boss at Grifball on Halo. (: but mediocre with most everything else.
I am easily addicted to mmorpgs (especially f2p) and am no longer active on Fiesta, Perfect World, Neverwinter, etc because of it. You may recognize Jovieta (spam healer extraordinaire). I am very social, lol (:

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

The Sacred Darkness
Crew

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 am
I totally forgot that we had started a new Introduction thread ! So many of you don't know that much about me I suppose !

Obviously I've been here a while, so let's just get down to it !

My name is Casey ! I am currently 16 years old and a Junior in high school. I'm a youngin' I know. I think I have been staff in this guild since I was 13 actually, so if any of you guys have questions, just ask me cause I will probably know. I've been playing video games since I was 4 years old, and I am not over exaggerating. It all started in my cousin's basement where they handed little me a controller and I started fighting the Flood in Halo. Best childhood ever. I am mostly a console gamer, so I am on xbox for most of my time. I jump from Halo to CoD to Destiny, and other types of those games. I also play Minecraft on the computer and sometimes get around to some GMod. Send a PM if any of you guys want to play !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:30 am
Sup, hey guys!
My name is Celeste, from the wonderful land of England and I'm 20. I actually work at Game, which is the equivalent of GameStop for you laddies.
The sad thing is, I work with games so much that I barely have time to game, but I still really appreciate it. Very much enjoy RPG's on all consoles, but I would honestly play just about anything and everything (you kinda get heavily in to every franchise and new release when you work with games), currently only run on an Xbox One, WiiU, 3DS and PC (only for games like The Sims, Civ, and Blizz games like Diablo and World of Warcraft) will one day achieve getting a PS4.
And lastly I have an Eevee sleeve tattoo. :3

II Himurak II

Profitable Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

astral12345

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 am
hi im kal, i currently play skyrim as my main game and i also play world of warcraft (for the horde) and dragon fable and lots of other games. im hoping to become a chocolateer (sorry i have bad spelling) i use games as therapy. i hope i will fit in in this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:01 pm
Hey I'm Nina and I'm 16

I play Infinite Crisis and sometimes LoL. I'm from England!

I like comic books and video games etc etc.  

Comicbook Lass

Samuel Beal

Married Husband

8,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:50 am
Hey there. I am Ashley. 28 [turning 29 on the 19th] YouTuber and Hearthstone player for Aware Gaming's YouTube channel. I love to play most kinds of games, but right now I am into the free to play stuff a lot on my channel.

I am a major Blizzard Entertainment fan. I have played a small bit of World of Warcraft, but I am majorly into Hearthstone and the closed beta of their latest game Hero's of the Storm. [in that way to much at the moment.]

I love making friends, enjoying games, and recording for youtube mainly. Love music and when I am not into all of that....I take care of my disabled mom with help from my sister.

So that is a bit about me. Look forward to making wonderful friends.

Ashley  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:29 pm
Hi, I am Terry. I am 29 and work as correctional officer. I have associate degree in B/A. I play League of Legends and World of Warcraft actively. I play other games on the side Smite, Heroes, and also my console games(Xbox One/PS4/ older generations). I always up for new things and playing with new friends.

I love anime, comics, and movies.

I also have youtube channel and twitch for streaming which I stream when i feel like it.

Ilfarmis on LoL and PS4
Darkside ATF on Xbox One  

Ilfarmis

Ninjatorrie02

Sparkly Warrior

13,950 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Charged Up 100
  • Lightbulb 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:28 am
umm... well hi im torrie like my username says.
i love all games of eny kind
im young to most, im 12
well thats me in a nutshell
oh and i can be very stelthy
mrgreen mrgreen ninja mrgreen mrgreen  
Rules And Annoucements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items