Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Random Deep(-ish) Thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faljfdljkafs
  Uhm, wat?
View Results

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:52 pm
Even the brightest souls have darkness within their hearts

This was something I just now thought of. The words just popped into my head and I realized it was because the best people can do bad things. It may take a bad day, a breakup, a traumatic moment, etc. but we all have the power to do both good and bad.

What do you think? Is the best person able to do bad things?

For me, a bad person is someone who knows what is wrong, knows that there will be horrible consequences for themselves and the victim of whatever action and just keeps going at it. I'm not saying this is a horrible person, though that could fit into this, but this is, in shorter and less accurate words, a bad person.

What defines a good person and a bad person in your mind?

I'm sorry if this wasn't a good thing to post. These are just some somewhat deep-ish thoughts I had swirling around my head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:26 am
I completely agree.

I always say I can do this and that. Like if I wanted to I could burn my curtains or stab someone. I realize I have the ability and impulsive to do these bad things, but I know I won't because I know of the consequences and I know it's wrong to do. So I don't do those things.

Am I making sense? lol.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:12 pm
I agree as well. Everyone has the ability to do bad things. We all have selfishness within us and we could hurt people to get the things we want. The best person can definitely do the worst things at times.

Its hard to say what a good or bad person is.....I think there are people that just make good or bad choices. a person can make bad choices but that doesnt make them bad necessarily.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games