Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My benadryl pills and my heart.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm
Very recently the benadryls haven't been giving me really high lately?

Instead, now what they do is make my heart feel really really weird. o.O

I wonder what will happen if I continue to take them in the coming years? sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:20 am
Yeah, they don't make me feel weird anymore. Just makes my heart feel more noticeable. Like it makes me think "WHY IS IT BEATING?" It has to stop sometime. It's a muscle, the muscle twitch has to stop eventually right? It's weird...really weird...  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:47 pm
Ok, this is really kinda freaking me out. On my really new blood pressure machine, I like can't ever get a reading on it now. It just keeps saying error, and I keep trying and it still gets error. It's never gotten error like all the time like this before. Just more than a week ago, it always got a reading, error was like very very rare. Now it's common.

Either the blood pressure machine is broken or crappy, or it could mean I have no blood pressure. eek

I know having very very low or very very high blood pressure is bad, and people say go to ER immediately, but isn't having no blood pressure like worst? Should I go to the ER or is it already too late? I'm sure nothing's wrong since it's been doing this since like yesterday 4pmish, so I should be fine. sad I dunno. I just think it is really weird....making me feel like I really might be dead (zombie). If I didn't have a blood pressure, I wouldn't be walking around and acting normal but I am.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 am
Palpitations. Or, an irregular heart beat, to put it as such. And you won't know if you have very low blood pressure, because, more than likely, you will be unconscious at that point. Goodness gracious, my dear Aoi.. heart  

GenevieveGautier

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:18 am
GenevieveGautier
Palpitations. Or, an irregular heart beat, to put it as such. And you won't know if you have very low blood pressure, because, more than likely, you will be unconscious at that point. Goodness gracious, my dear Aoi.. heart
I know, a new development is that I literally feel my heartbeat like all the time in my chest, and I don't have to put my hand over my heart. I can just feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 am
I just want my heart to skip all the time or beat as fast as it can go. I don't give a damn about my heart, it can work overtime for all I care. And yes Genevieve, I feel my heart is damaged cuz I get chest pains quite often. Oh well. Nobodies perfect. Love watching heart asmr rps though, makes me feel like my heart is weird. Not to mention my big beer belly. it gets soo much in the way. Eventually I'm gonna bump into things with my belly first.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:47 pm
My head is starting to hurt like crazy. crying I wish there was something I could take to numb the pain. crying I need something to numb the pain. *takes a lot of motrin* That outta do it. Will make me like a zombie.

Pain killers are scary, they take away the pain feeling, but in reality the pain is actually still there, the meds just don't make you feel it. It numbs it. Numbs the pain. I just wan't to numb the pain. It's soo intense, please numb it. crying NUMB IT!!!!!!! I don't wanna feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm
Anaya the Bee
My head is starting to hurt like crazy. crying I wish there was something I could take to numb the pain. crying I need something to numb the pain. *takes a lot of motrin* That outta do it. Will make me like a zombie.

Pain killers are scary, they take away the pain feeling, but in reality the pain is actually still there, the meds just don't make you feel it. It numbs it. Numbs the pain. I just wan't to numb the pain. It's soo intense, please numb it. crying NUMB IT!!!!!!! I don't wanna feel it.
Now I think my pain feeling in brain is numb. cool Almost don't feel pain there. Like the Mary J blige song, no more pain. crying Just no more. No more pain. Numb it. crying I think it's numb now. cool  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:25 pm
I want my heaet to stop. Completely stop forever. It's a twitch that never stops, I'll change that. Make it stop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:43 am
My heart is probably really weak.

If my heart skipped many times, I would feel like my heart would stop.

But when it does skip it doesn't hurt, I just feel weird, even go "ohhh why?" Feels like a double heaetbrat. No pain, but still. Feels so weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:54 am
Having a beer belly is scary. It feels like I could get chest pains any moment. Like I can feel that the chest pain is going to come soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 pm
So we went camping in Cloudcroft this weekend and it was weird. I got out of breathe on the trails within like a minute it was weird. Still went on it though and enjoyed it. But one time when we went at night we smoked some weed then went hiking at night to find something and it was weird. I wasn't scared but I heard my heart pounding and beating in my ear. Felt normal though but just thought it was weird. Me talking to someone and hearing my heartbeat while they talk to me. It was weird but felt nice. Wish I was a zombie then I wouldn't hear my heart. All weekend I felt like a pregnant girl wearing a jacket, my belly just bulged out like a ball. Getting so out of breathe. I showed my ball belly bulge to one of my brothers and he thought it was weird that it's soo round. I hope I don't have fluid buildup ascites due to alcohol abuse.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:38 am
Man my heart right now is just soo weird. It's pounding like crazy, I can totally feel my heart beat and I don't even put my hand on my chest. I just feel it beating in my upper left chest area. I even took my pulse by counting the beats I feel in my upper chest area. It's weird all I feel is beating rapidly in my upper left area. Like it's gonna come out of my chest. I feel like the heart jumping out of chest like cartoons. It's not weird though cuz I'm used to it. But the pounding, feels soo weird. I feel it pumping. It's literally coming out of my chest. It's drugs I know it. Seeing in first person all I feel is heart. I must be old.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 am
I just want to grab a syringe and stick it in my heart and see what happens. Or Botox. It just won't stop. redface my heart needs to rest. It works 24 7. It needs a vacation.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff