[OOC] Joining, Updates, etc

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaeringjar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Post Forms in this thread, please!

Joining: Joining is quite simple in this pride. All your character must do is swear and oath of loyalty to the current leader. Breaking this oath can often lead to serious consequenses so be careful before you have a character leave the pride or go against the Jarl! That isn't to say the Jarl is unfair or unkind though. No JRP is required for your SoA to be certed, just post the form here, and your character will be added to the owners list!
[size=11][b][color=darkblue]I Swear Fealty to the Jarl![/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[url=uncert][img]cert[/img][/url]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (optional)
[b]Does your SoA have a Relative in the Pride?[/b] yes/no [if no, fill out the New Family form below] [/size]

Leaving: As in joining, leaving is pretty simple. Be careful how you leave though. If the character is offensive in leaving (ie in violence, crime, or betrayal), they may be banished! For a peaceful leaving, your character may speak with the Jarl. Again, he is not unfair or unkind. Post the code below to remove your character from the pride.

[size=11][b][color=darkblue]I have served you, but now I must go![/color][/size][size=10]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[url=uncert][img]cert[/img][/url]
[b]Reason for Leaving:[/b]

New Litters: A joyous time for sure! New life is a blessing from the gods, and will be treated as such. Post for form below so we can keep an up to date owners list! And track of family ties, of course. Children are assumed to take the rank of their parents until they actually reach the adolescent stage, and will be listed underneath that rank.
[size=11][b][color=green]Father x Mother[/color][/size][size=10]
[b]Cub Name:[/b] [url=][/url] (Owner)
[b]Cub Name:[/b] [url=][/url] (Owner) [/size]

Updates!: Any update your character may go through that isn't covered above goes here! Examples include a mate being listed, a rank update (especially for cubs), and new certs!

[size=11][b][color=indigo]Update Me![/color][/size][size=10]
[b]What's being Updated?[/b] [/size]

Family Forms! This is for new families being established within the pride. There are some rules involved, which you can view here. Alternatively, if there is an adopted child, they do not need to establish a new family.

[size=11][b]Blood of my Blood![/b][/size]
[size=10][b]SoA Name:[/b] [url=ImageLink]Name Here[/url]
[b]What is your SoA's Rank?:[/b]
[b]If Völva/Ráðgjafi/Eið Brotsjór, what is the Family Trade?[/b] Farmer, Trader, Crafter, Hunter, or Fisher
[b]Have you checked if there are any relatives in the pride?[/b] yes/no [/size]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 pm
I Swear Fealty to the Jarl!
Name: Kimbunga
Image:
User Image
- will update this with new cert -
Desired Rank: Jordbrukare
History: Kimbnga comes from a the, now disbanded, Ukuucha`Wafalme. Her time spent there was not wholly tragic and she didn't see much wrong with how the groups had been, having a harem like system. However, now given the chance to live a free life, she has become extraordinarily confident in herself and her ability to do things on her own. She would not allow for others to help, especially males. That's not to say that she won't admit to when she cannot do something on her own, she just may not admit it right away.

Name: Nazli
Image:
User Image
- will update this with new cert -
Desired Rank: Jordbrukare
History: Nazli also comes from the, now disbanded, Ukuucha`Wafalme. She, however, despises help of any kind at anytime. She did not appreciate the way ranks were laid out in the pride and beloved she coudl be so much more than what was offered to her. That was not to say that she was treated poorly, she simply carried a huge opinion.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:21 pm
Name: Ndefu
Image: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/twigasisterb.png
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (none yet)
Desired Rank: Jaktur
History: Ndefu has two sisters, and she was the one who liked adventure the most. She is very out going and personable, making her easy to follow or lead as the case may be. She is always up for a challenge and never wants to sit still. Her energetic personality can get her into trouble, but she's never really complained about it. She is also a seer, and her visions only spur her onto her next great adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Update Me!
What's being Updated? Varg has more maned wolves.
Sterk, Raske, Orre, Arvo

(I wasn't sure if I should use updating or joining for these, but I think I was told updating? Sorry if that was wrong D: ;; )  

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 pm
Update Me!
What's being Updated?
There was a mistake made that I wasn't aware of with one of my lionesses. She wasn't mine XD There had been some confusion in the litter.

However, I have a lioness to replace her, and her name will still be Mekh'Kaet, and the story will still be the same.

Here she is! If you could change out Mekh'Kaet's image with this lovely girl, I would appreciate it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:49 am
Greenie EA

Cajanic

Sorry for being slow (like really slow) with this. They're approved, though! Please post their cert when you have them, thank you. c:

Mia Sharra

Just an update for familiars is good! Thanks <3 I'll add them.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Thanks for the info, and sorry for the delay! They will be updated <3  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:06 pm
Name: Rajani'Radhi
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Jaktur