Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Curious || I'm speaking to The curious bartender || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

"You can say that again.” The man stated, exhaling lightly as he thought of his own condition with his family, or well, his mother. It wasn’t rare that he thought of her, but it wasn’t likely that he would be talking about her to anyone he just met. It was surprising someone was so open about themselves so easily. Saeyong wasn’t an open book, but Alexis seemed quite different per say. "Where i come from, we have quite a few gender neutral names, so Alexis doesn’t seem any different from that. But of course, I’m only going to refer to you with what you prefer.” He states with a slight smile.

The man was quite impressed with how the other multitasked, it almost took him back to the times he had to put endless hours of work into his own routines and work. Even though his music came with no effort, his choreography and the multiple other things did come to him with quite some effort. A smile played on his face when he noticed the water, taking a sip of it before he noticed the refill fly buy along with his chat buddy. "A Djinn?” He repeated, finishing his water to replace his glass with the drink. "That is really something, I can say you’re the first one I’ve ever met.” And the man did live for over a century to have said that.

"Yes, I’m a siren... well, half a siren.” He said, glancing back at the other to see if there would be a change in his demeanour since a lot of people tried to be wary of him once he did reveal he was a siren- even part siren. "My mother was a siren, so it’s safe to assume my father wasn’t one.” He added, taking another sip and casting his gaze away in his way trying to restrict spilling out more information than he intended to.

O.O.C.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:07 am
User Image
"Where I come from as well, we have a few gender neutral names. But outside of where I'm from? I guess no" Alexis mused with a simple smile. Waving goodbye to anyone who was leaving the club and saying goodbye to him. The djinn blew a kiss to a group of women he blew him one. "Unless I get my shift covered, I'll be here~ have fun~ bye bye~" Alexis mused back to the women saying goodbye to hum. The djinn smiled as he looked back to Saeyong. "I'm from Egypt. Cairo to be exact. And you?" Alexis asked then as he picked up the empty glasses left behind from people. Placing them into the dish washing station. Another bartender started to clean the glass cups. Alexis moved back with a warm wet cloth and wiped down the spots that became sticky. Moving back to his spot where Saeyong was and cleaning the bar top around him. He couldn't have his current guest and future guests sitting at a sticky bar. "Djinn are very private and elusive people. Only showing ourselves when they choose to or when forced out" Alexis ended with a simply smile and shrug.

As Saeyong explained he was part siren, Alexis' face lit up with what seemed to be glee. "A siren? Well, you would be the 5th siren I've ever met!" Alexis mused with excitement. Alexis noticed the sudden change in his demeanor. Clearly showing it wasn't a matter to further question or push. "Siren's are such beautiful people. I'm jealous. If I could have singing voice like sirens I would never stop singing" Alexis mused to Saeyong as he finished wiping down the bar. The warm cloth floating from his hand and moving back to the cleaning station. "Have you seen our beaches yet? Extremely beautiful and full of aquatic sea life" Alexis asked then as he finished all his side duties. So now it was a waiting game of someone else coming to order a drink. As well as talking with Saeyong.

ll Neo ll

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:02 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                I'm feeling Curious || I'm speaking to The curious bartender || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

The man listened to the other, passing him a slight nod when he seemed to have been coming from a similar situation. It seemed interesting, now that he took some time to listen to someone else, something he rarely did with the people he met with, mostly because he was around for personal gain. He glanced back at the other when he asked him about where he was from, there sure was an obvious hesitation but he did end up responding with, "South Korea." he smiled, "I hope I'm not holding you back though. I mean, interrupting your work and all." he added with a slight smile.

"Is that so? Your personality says otherwise though, not meaning it as a something wrong." he stated in response.

The man couldn't help but give a slight chuckle at the enthusiasm the other showed, smiling none the less. "That's pleasant to hear. But yes, if we did keep singing, most of us would just keep attracting unwanted attention." he admitted before finishing his drink and reverted his attention to the other. "Oh yes, it's usually where I prefer to spend my time. Although, I'm not sure where your kind or you yourself like to spend time?" he asked.

O.O.C. I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long!

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:20 am
User Image
"South Korea? oooh~ I've only been once but loved my time there. Went to an amazing rave their" The djinn mused as he moved about the bar again. Doing a bit more cleaning. "Oh no, you're totally fine! It's slowing down so I'm getting more and time for us. Besides I'm enjoying the company" Alexis mused as he smiled to Saeyong looking back to him. The djinn moved back to his normal spot then. The other bartenders had their own guest to handle so they were walking back and forth.

As Saeyong commented on his personality, Alexis laughed a bit then. It was true, Alexis was no where near capable of being elusive. He was way to outgoing and curious of the world for that. "It's true. Even my parents will confirm that. I'm way to outgoing and adventurous to hide away in secret societies of elitist hive minds like most djinn are. Trust me, I take it as a compliment, thank you~. It makes me a much more fun person" Alexis laughed a bit to Saeyong. Well it was good he spends most of his time at the beach. Especially with him being a siren, it would be good for him. These thoughts were just going by previous sirens Alexis has ever met. Then the question came of where Djinn normally reside or hangout. "Hm? Well theres super fancy and snobby club or bars. Then we have a habit of settling close to or around oasis' or beaches or a desert. That's the spectrum for us, really" The djinn mused as he thought about where his family would normally moved around to. As well as the places he had known of other Djinn settlements. A bartender walked over and spoke to Alexis then. Handing him an envelope that had the word TIPS written on it. "Oh! My shift is done, give me one second. I'll be back" The djinn mused with a smile to Saeyong. The djinn moved towards one of the computers. His fingers typing along the screen before waving by to a few bartenders and hugging a few of them. The djinn moved back to Saeyong with a smile. "Well, I'm done for the day!"

ll Neo ll

((No no you're fine! haha <3 ))  

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

“Really? Well yeah, the it is an amazing place but it can get suffocating.” He sighed, looking over at the other as he spoke, feeling less guilty about dragging him away from work to have a word every now and then. It wasn’t often that he felt that way, usually he might have just done that to spite someone but sometimes he could be a sensible person. ”I’m glad, I could honestly say the same”, he stated.

The man couldn’t help but give a light chuckle of his own, maybe the two should have switched sides and each would fit better for each other’s species stereotypes. Saeyong failed at being more open, cheerful and well, a ray of sunshine unlike the other while he could have been more secretive and well... his dark gloomy self if that was required. ”It sure does, make’s you unlike the rest of course which is always a good thing.” He added.

”Oh? That sounds quite amusing.” he stated. Nodding as the other went over to finish up his shift, he too stood up now, stretching a little from sitting for too long before his attention shifted to the mirrored finish walls to check his hair. He passed his card to one of Alexis’ colleagues and quickly added a little extra tip for Alexis, passing a pleasant smile once he was returned his card. ”That’s good, I think I might want to head out too, now that I have no reason to stay lest you wish to stay longer.” how ever that came off, he was just being honest that he wouldn’t want to stay back if Alexis wasn’t around since nothing or no one else really caught his interest.

O.O.C. thank you!

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:02 am
User Image
The djinn gave a soft hum then. Reaching underneath the bar, he pulled out a dufflebag. Clear it was full of items. The djinn looked back to Saeyong with a smile. "Don't look so sad to be leaving~ I'm here all the time. You can visit me whenever" Alexis teased as he walked around the bar. The djinn smiled to him and started to walk away. But the djinn gave a small pause. Turning back around, the djinn scampered back over to Saeyong. "Saeyong two thinks. Your phone" Alexis first lead with as he was standing in front of the siren then. The djinn's heeled boots barely giving him any extra height. Still being shorter than siren. Holding his hand out, using his telekinesis, the siren's phone lifted from his pocket and into the djinn's hand. His bangles jingled as he turned the phone over and it lit up. Typing his name and phone number into the device. Once it was saved the djinn gave an adorable giggle and smile to Saeyong. "Also, you look like you have nothing else to do. Join me at the beach? It'll be fun" The djinn mused as he handed the siren back his phone.

As Saeyong would take his phone back, the djinn smiled again. Backing away slowly giving a fake thoughtful tap to his own chin. "Actually, I won't take no for an answer. Come on, we both can use some beach time~ Come come" Was all the djinn said smiling to Saeyong. Turning around now, Alexis moved to leave the club. A slight sway of his hips as he danced on his way out of Neon Lights. His heeled booties clicking against the flooring as he then left the club. Heading to the beach in this moment.

ll Neo ll

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:29 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Saeyong couldn’t help but roll his eyes playfully at the smaller djinn, ”Of course.” he stated simply in response, taking his sweet time before he decided to walk out and noticed him come back towards him. He raised a brow curiously and watched as he asked for his phone but before he could reach for it, he felt it slide out of his pocket thanks to the man’s powers. A neat trick if he could say so himself. ”Why thank you.” he said, taking his phone and smiled, putting it back into his pocket.

The thought of going to the beach sounded nice, considering how hot it was, a nice swim would be great and he’d feel more at home in his element, not that home was something he missed often. ”Well, I’ll have to push around a few things, but I guess I can make time for you.” the other teased, a sly smirk playing on his lips.

The man couldn’t help but chuckle, the last time he was around high energy he couldn’t quite stand it, but this wasn’t unpleasant to him, this was probably just fine. ”Alright, right behind you.”He stated, following right after as he stated, brushing the back of his neck lightly as he watched the other.
                                                                [Exit]

O.O.C.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:38 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑯тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦③
( ① чєαя, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:04 pm
Quote:
User ImageUser Image
xx♩ Inside an empty room, my inspiration close;
xxCan't wait to hear the tune, around my head it goes.
xxA magic melody you want to sing with me
xxJust la la la la la~ the music is the key. ♫

Sylvia LaCroix
Rebel Phoenix

♪ And now the night is gone, still it goes on and onxx
So deep inside of me, I long to set it free.xx
I don't know what to do, just can't explain to you.xx
I don't know what to say, oh not another word. ♬xx

xxPresent Company: N/A
xxFunds: $1000

It was nearly perfect. Even as Sylvia took a seat on a balcony overlooking the floor below alongside the DJ's stand raised opposite the space between, she couldn't help but chuckle. Independent of the lights and technology, this place catered to her more modest ambitions. Well, she realized with a chuckle - for certain definitions of 'modest'. No, this was the gathering place of those who don't want to remember the events of the night already; she hardly needed the influence she could exert over the masses to keep herself well-enough intact here, provided of course that things went according to design.

She could feel the eyes on her. It wasn't that unexpected; in walks in a woman of beauty and elegance into a haven for the depraved - and yet, the more she wandered, the more she realized that the exotic and out of sorts weren't all that unusual in Soleil City. The thought left her smirking a moment as she closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair, soaking in the feelings of curiosity probing at her skin, occasionally leaving her feeling as if she were only dressed in the wraps hidden under her bodice. It was a familiar feeling, and one she often exploited for her own gain even at a distance.

And yet, as she opened her eyes again, she wondered if she could capitalize on such ambitious curiosities, given her decisive course that life had offered her. Time would tell, she was sure. She lowered the hood of her cloak to her shoulders after a minute more before continuing to observe those down below. Strippers, pole-dancers, and a captivated audience at barely arm's length. She wasn't sure if she felt more pity or envy towards them, and the thought alone left her chuckling to herself all over again.

Nearly perfect. Nearly.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:05 pm
Gwendolyn Kight
▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ThexxSweetxx-xxHeartxxSuccubusxx

User Image

| Succubus | Mood: Slightly Overwhelmed/Curious | Thoughts: "She's very pretty." | Location: Neon Lights |

" I tried to heal the broken love with all I could,
Lived a life so endlessly saw beyond what others see,
I tried to heal the broken love with all I could

Once stepping into the visually obscene place where a constant flood of people came in and out almost to the rythm of the sound of the pounding music, one could swear that they would become intoxicated from the first whiff of liquor in the air. The warmth of bodies dancing against one another while others were on display, it was almost a welcoming feeling to the young succubus. The raging hormones in the air, the smell of depraved lewd people. What a haven for the intimately required.

Dressed in a dark dress, hair naturally laying over her shoulders in natural curls that reached down to just past her shoulder blades. The only make-up present being her normal eyeliner to give her the sense of feeling normal. Regardless the fact, she was here to meet some of her friends which happened to bail at the very last moment. Whatever, she was going to enjoy herself still! Moving past the people, she lightly pushed through the bodies before finding herself an open seat at the walk up bar. Ordering herself a drink, she flashed the bartender a light smile before taking the martini from him and turning her attention to the dancers. Certainly they were beautiful! Confident, awe inspiring! Gwendolyn couldn't see herself following in such brave footsteps, but would support them all the same.

Her attention would wander about the large area, her gaze flickering from person to person who either seemed like they were approaching her, or just overall caught her interest. Shifting to sit up in her seat as she took a sip of the sweet drink, Gwendolwn carefully wiped her mouth with a napkin before looking back up to the crowd of people- and that's when her attention was caught on to another spectacle. A brightly clad woman with fiery hair. She was beautiful. It had the succubus wondering if she was a dancer here as well, or just another patron.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 pm
Klause Rammsteiner
User ImageUser Image

Sylvia LaCroix
Rebel Phoenix

xxPresent Company: N/A
xxFunds: $992

It was growing to become a norm, feeling the passing warmth of the attentions on her. It made it easy not to turn and regard each possible source, particularly since they were all short-lived, as if coming from people scanning the crowd rather than deciding she was going to be the subject of someone's affections for the night, as was easily accomplished in such establishments. That said, the feeling persisted after another pass, becoming more of a constant that drew her own curiosity in return. She waited a minute, then another - still the feeling persisted; she was indeed being watched, and some manner of warm feeling accompanied the observation.

With a breath, the half-blood turned in her chair and set her arm along the table, her own emerald gaze staring back over the crowd to her side. A trio of comely men, two women dressed in fitting fashions that bound slightly tighter than Sylvia's own fabrics, two couples flirting, a woman wearing a more proper dress - this one with eyes in her general direction, she noted - four young maidens engaged in gossip and a somewhat older man she suspected was simply drinking away some bad time in history. Only the one seemed to have eyes for her, and so she cast her bet as she waved down a passing waitress, extending a bill along with her request; "At the bar. Pale little thing with the raven's dress. One of what she's already got, for her, with a kind invitation from yours truly, if you could."

With her request made and paid for, Sylvia returned to looking about as if to suggest she hadn't done exactly what she had - before returning her gaze to the leading scene of the club. She would have to get used to it, and fast. It wouldn't be hard, she knew, just that after half a century she'd gotten used to having her place established, even if recent memory had itself been obliterated by indifference. And, true to her request - even to the same flair of a tune that the request had been given - another waitress came by behind Gwendolyn to offer another martini; "Another for the raven, compliments of the young robin on her perch." She would explain, gesturing directly to the half-vacant table Sylvia had been seated at.

Provided of course that Gwendolyn would come, Sylvia's attention would again turn, the moment she heard the shifting of the chair. "I see I'm not the only one too well-dressed for the environment." She remarked with a small smile if only to break the ice.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:59 pm
Sirens Cry

Gwendolyn Kight

User Image

| Succubus | Mood: Slightly Overwhelmed/Curious | Thoughts: "She's very pretty." | Location: Neon Lights |

Attention still held onto the woman, only when she saw the woman look towards her did her gaze briefly falter. Staring was rude after all, but she couldn't help it. It would soon return down to her drink as she sipped it much more slowly than before. Party scenes were a new experience to say the least. Instead of sitting in her home all by herself- well... With the company of an animal at least. At least here, she was surrounded by the idea of company. Just as she was about to get up to free her seat for another, the waitress came over to her and slid another drink over. Furrowing her brow she went to wave it off but before she could the message came.

"....the young robin on her perch." Following the motion of the waitress to look up towards where the woman she had previously been staring at was, a brief blush dusted her cheeks before quickly fading. So, caught in the act of being another on looker. Something she hadn't expected but was pleasantly surprised about. Passing her near empty glass back to the bartender, she graciously took the second drink. Sipping it carefully she then managed a small smile before thanking the waitress and standing up from her seat, quickly moving as other patrons shoved one another out of the way to claim it.

Her strides were careful on the way up to the woman. Less being tipsy or the worry of heels, but more to prepare herself. Though succubi boasted their ease of being able to swoon any living creature with sweet words an affection, this one could hardly. It felt more personal to speak with others on a normal behalf rather than influence of charm. That's just how Gwendolyn liked it- even if she could be... awkward. Climbing the last step, her eyes fell upon the woman once more with a soft smile of her own as she looked to Gwen, "Most certainly not, it's certainly alluring to the on looking crowd." A playful tease followed by short chortle before Gwendolyn would take a seat across from the woman, "And thank you, Robin." She held up her drink then, addressing her by what the waitress had told her.

The truth is so cold

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:38 pm
Klause Rammsteiner
User ImageUser Image

Sylvia LaCroix
Rebel Phoenix

xxPresent Company: Gwendolyn

Something of a first step, at the very least. She had been joined, if hesitantly. She could hardly suppress a giggle at the mention of more concealing dress and the crowd of onlookers. "I think most of this crowd only has eyes for intimate interests that a tasteful dress would almost discourage." She offered with a wink. There was a melodic undertone to her voice however, faint but noticeably urging for the attention of she who would hear it. By the look on her expression however, it was easily a subconscious matter to her. She stopped wide-eyed for a moment though at the mention of Robin. Where had that come from?

"Robin?" She tilted her head curiously, but considered for a brief moment the very same undertone of her voice and the waitress that she had likely implanted the particular avian muse she had felt at the time into her messenger. She flushed just a touch red at the thought, and promptly reminded herself to thank her for her creative expression. In the end, she chuckled again and shook her head. "Please, call me Sylvia." She offered with an easy smile, leaning back again and clicking a fingernail against the table.

"So, what brings a nicely-dressed beauty like yourself to a den like this, anyway?" Sylvia asked a moment later, barely missing a beat in her conversational direction.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:44 pm
Sirens Cry

Gwendolyn Knight

User Image

Relaxing to the smallest degree as she finally settled into her seat, her posture even loosening as she smiled still. It felt much better to be company of someone else who upon first glance, at least didn't seem like their were only here for the chance to score a little fun at the end of the evening, "Perhaps. But even the most obscene and depraved would say otherwise-" A little bit of a vulgar thought, uncomfortable in any form. For a woman who thrived off the lust of others, there were lines even she didn't cross. Most pertaining to her own self worth. Raising her hand she waved it off with a smile, pushing off from the potential awkward air.

Tilting her head ever so slightly, almost as if she was mimicking 'Robins' movement, adding to her own curiosity. Was that not her name? How silly! However, with the introduction of her actual name, Gwendolyn lifted her glass up to her as a sort of greeting, "My, what a pleasure; Sylvia." She smiled, lowering her glass back down to sit on the table with a slight tink that was droned out with the music, "Gwendolyn." She responded.

At the question, Gwendolyn would suck in a small breath, "Mmmm..." Her lips pursed into thought for a moment. Surely she could think of a reason other than meeting some flaky friends, "I was hoping to indulge myself in some of the miscreants that find themselves here. Maybe be swept off my feet." Swooning with a cringe of her nose with a soft giggle accompanied before shaking her head, "But I can see my plans have changed for the better, being in the company of someone far better now." Returning a playful wink of her own even.

The truth is so cold

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:02 pm
Klause Rammsteiner
User ImageUser Image

Sylvia LaCroix
Rebel Phoenix

xxPresent Company: Gwendolyn

Sylvia managed to suppress a full laugh, at least as far as reducing it to a giggle. The woman's response on her manner compared to so many others' struck the siren as interesting as she herself seemed to interest her. She cracked a smile at the thought. "You make a compelling case." She conceded, gesturing with one hand as if to surrender the point. Still, names were exchanged, followed by the magnificent mockery of a lousy excuse for Gwendolyn's being there. Again, Sylvia found it hard not to laugh aloud, but the mirth of it let shine in her eyes, lighting briefly along the edge of her irises as her gaze focused and looked for only the faintest moment as if predatory. The moment passed in an instant however, and the easy manner returned just as well.

"Alright, keep your secrets." She nodded, smiling with a lax charisma as she leaned back and rested her arm on the rail beside the table. "I'd have to wonder why you would call me 'far' better though. In my experience, the best have a reason to be worse, and the worst often have a reason to appear better." She shrugged, deliberately shrouding her position as if she rather enjoyed keeping others guessing.

"Although, then again if you are telling the truth about being swept off your feet, you might just have my interest; I've come to expect most women to have eyes only for the men - and those that don't, to have some rather fascinating reasons." She noted, leaning forward a moment as she set her thumb and forefinger to the table, sliding each across as if to indicate the both of them. "Perhaps I could trouble you for a trade?" She teased, only half-sincere but curious all the same where she truly stood so early with this one. That, and she was curious if she had the presence of mind to dismantle her most obvious of facades.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games