Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:17 pm
OoC: Left a lot of wriggle room lol

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Neon Lights
With: The paradox Bartender

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Small Hidden Dagger
OH: Small Hidden Dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Darragh stretched a bit as he walked through the streets towards the club at the end of it. It was early still, as his body reminded him, so it would probably be quiet, but right now really he just wanted a drink. They had no added effect but they tasted good and his meal of the previous night hadn't been exactly palatable, the amount of alcohol had been through the roof. Perhaps if Darragh hadn't led them away they would have drank themselves to death. Not even his daily cleaning routine had helped to get rid of the taste. After all he liked to have a clean mouth and breath like everyone else. Of course he would have placed an order with Solomon now he was back but they still needed time to deliver. So for now he would need to stick to his usual routine. That said today he was just not feeling it.

A deep sigh escaped the feline. "Perhaps I can get away with entrancing my next meal before they drink themselves into a gigantic stupor." he muttered near inaudible to himself. The vampire looked up ahead of the street and noticed he was already quite close to the night club. It was the same place as he had been the previous night and walked off with that drunken idiot. His ears went back and his tail swayed agitated a few times as he remembered the man. Seriously had they no idea what that did to their bodies? Darragh didn't care about them per say but their blood got worse too and that was paramount importance to the feline: quality blood. Darragh checked his pockets one last time before entering the club and checked his wallet. It was still filled with the 4000 he had drawn from the bank earlier. Such convenience, they weren't there when he first grew up.

Of course his long life was already a fact before he got turned. The feline grinned a bit as he remembered that he managed to empty the idiot of a liege his bank account before he ran from them. It was easy too considering he had written permission since it would call suspicion if someone only showed up at nights. Especially in those times. Putting the memory aside, Darragh walked into the club, putting his wallet back in his pocket and wandered further into the club. Music was already playing but the party-goers were nowhere to be seen yet. Probably sleeping out their drunken rouse. The feline ignored the quiet of crowds and went straight to the bar. The one standing behind it wasn't unknown to him, though he had yet to get better acquainted. It wouldn't be the first time they served him a drink either.

Of course he wasn't here as often as he could be found in Nightshade but it was still a good place for a hunt. The feline didn't care what people might think seeing him leave with all sorts of guys either. As if it was unusual at a place as this. "Everyone still at home with a hangover?" he said casually, keeping up his more social appearance. "Well I am good for a drink or two. A Blue Lagoon please." Darragh said to the man behind the bar. Especially for places like this it served to be social. And he had to admit this guy was somewhat of a paradox to him. Even though Darragh is a vampire, he still has blood running through him, it's just not his own anymore by a long shot. But this guy. They seemed void of blood. Yet they talked and moved and acted like any other man.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $4000

ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

-

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Last night had been abso-freaking-lutely insane at the club. Hell, even most of the staff who had been working that night had already called in saying they couldn't make it. At least there were more people available, but still. Isa was the only one who had worked last night who was able to come in, and even he was a little hazy about what happened last night. Not that he had gotten drunk or anything, but there was just so much it was more than even his undead brain could take in. Well, he had been drinking last night, seemed like some of the patrons were impressed with how easily he could take flaming shots (apparently they couldn't tell he was undead,) so they kept buying him more shots so they could watch. Then there were body shots with this one stud of a man, and well, one thing lead to another and they ended up in the back together for at least an hour. In the aftermath of the party, the taxi company had made bank, the club was hell to clean up, and his first hour back home would have been classified as unpleasant. Even an undead like him had limits when it came to intake, for humans the limit was created so they didn't kill themselves, but for him, his body could not physically deal with ingested substances anymore so they had to be removed another way. Usually alcohol was fine as it would eventually dissipate, but too much meant it would take forever to go and would just weigh on him indefinitely. It had taken almost an hour for him to get back to manageable levels.

Now this morning he was back and feeling, well, same as he always did. Today he decided to dress down just a bit, though only because he didn't want his coworkers to wonder why he was so alright while everyone else was a wreck, sticking with tight black jeans (according to physics he shouldn't have been able to fit in them,) a crimson button up shirt, and a black vest which he kept open. Black Converses finished up the look. He occupied himself by wiping down a glass which was already perfectly clean, but it seemed like a bartender thing to do while he didn't have any customers. Still in the early hours of work, he spotted a familiar non-staff face in the lack-of-crowd. As the cat-eared guy approached, Isa put up the glass he had been messing with and gave his undivided neutral attention to the customer. Soon after the man sat down, he started speaking up. "Probably," Isa replied dispassionately. Once given the order, he nodded and got to work. His bartender senses were telling him that this was probably not the guy to show off in front of. Not like he was dangerous or anything, but Isa got a feeling efficiency was more this guy's pace. At the same time he was grabbing a highball glass he was pulling out the shaker and strainer. Perfectly shaped cubes of ice went next; then to the shaker, pouring in one part blue Curaçao, one part vodka, and four parts lemonade, and a sphere of ice, all without measuring. Once shaken well, the strainer was held over the opening to keep the ice in, but the rest of the contents were poured into the highball. Lastly he added an orange slice garnish and a single cherry before placing the cocktail before the cat-eared patron. The whole process had taken only thirty seconds tops. While making it, he continued casual conversation with the guy. "Big party here last night, absolute chaos. I doubt anyone who attended is going to be fit for anything today. Present company excepted, of course." As far as he recalled, this particularly patron usually showed up when it was busier, but didn't seem to be much of a partier. No, he typically came, chatted someone up, and left with them. Always a different person, too. Not that Isa could criticize: he worked here but still did the same thing. He wasn't even sure anymore how many people he had picked up for one night stands from this place. "Bit early for any action, comrade." Yes, it was totally a Soviet thing of him to say, but it was one of the few titles he felt alright saying to patrons who were still basically strangers.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Patron I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Kind of? Some words from my handler: __

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Neon Lights
With: The Paradox bartender
Status: Talking to the bartender, trying to find out what they are ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Small Hidden Dagger
OH: Small Hidden Dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Curiouser and curiouser. he thought to himself. Darragh could recall this selfsame man had been serving last night too, but it seemed they had missed him in that crowd. Not that it bothered the feline. However they seemed to be quite alright to work regardless. Perhaps they were a bit more grouchy than before but then there couldn't have been much rest for the guy last night. It didn't harm his handsome looks though, Darragh didn't fail to notice. The demon grinned a bit and leaned back some. Once he gave his order he watched the man pour his drink with efficiency and experience. Good, they seemed to know that he preferred his drinks with little tricks. Still he had yet to recognize what they were exactly. The man was to active and aware to be 'just' a walking corpse.

When his drink was placed before him, the vampire shifted his position a bit and leaned forward resting his arms on the bar as he listened to the bartender and gave a slight hum in recognition of the words. "Thank you. Ye, I didn't expect it to be packed here. I just needed a drink." he replied and smiled a bit, taking the money from his wallet to pay for the drink, giving it to the man and then took a sip from his Blue Lagoon. Of course he didn't add why, Darragh knew better than that. and it wasn't like he could be mistaken for an alcoholic since he didn't hide that alcohol had no effect on him. The feline didn't hide the fact he was a demon, just that he fed to survive. "Still oddly quiet, even with music on." Darragh said and then shrugged a bit as he glanced at Isa again.

They were just, well the feline had no idea how to categorize them. But he could hardly ask them full out. "How did you manage to be back up this quickly? I remember you pouring drinks here before I left with that strapping young blonde." he asked. It was a safe way of poking around. And Darragh sure as heck remembered the drop dead gorgeous blonde male the vampire left with, as did he remember the night as if it happened just a moment ago. Still, their blood had been so foul. Remembering that bit once more the feline drank some more of his drink as he waited for his answer from the man before him. Darragh placed the glass on the bar though he kept his hand around it as he looked over at the bartender. For a moment he entertained the idea of finding out how they would be in the more adult play of life, but the feline knew perfectly well how to keep himself in check. It would be different to experience that with someone like this man, they were a mystery to the demon.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $4000

ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:12 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

Darragh really needn't have watched his words so carefully, Isa was just as aware as everyone else that the cat was not affected by alcohol. Further, Isa was only supposed to cut people off when they started acting a little too drunk, and this guy? he definitely was not too drunk. Besides, if one were to ask Isa, he would readily admit he did not care about the matter. When the feline patron commented on how quiet it was, Isa merely shrugged, wasn't nearly so quiet as his casket when he had to dig his way out of the dirt. He went back to tending the bar, or rather pretending to tend the bar as there really wasn't anything to tend so long as kitty still had his glass. Though when he was addressed once more, he was back over there as if he had never left. Once more he gave a slight shrug, but at least this time he had more to say on top of it. "Like you, alcohol doesn't affect me. I typically fill in whenever needed, as sleep isn't very important to me, so I can be ready quick. And thanks for not taking all of the attractive men, one of the ones you left me was perfectly delightful." That statement could be taken however the cat wanted, but yes it was true that Isa meant it in a more sensual manner. The patron didn't seem to mind putting thin veils over such talk, so Isa would just play along with it. He could flow with just about anything so long as no harm was done to his little girl. "You're back just about as early as me. Though you left earlier than I did, wouldn't that make you just as suspicious as me?" He gave the man a quirk of the eyebrow, but soon turned back to pour himself a drink, suggesting he may or may not be expecting a reply on D's part. There was even less flourish with this one as he poured equal parts gin, vodka, brandy, blackberry liquor, and absinthe into a chilled glass. "Supposedly one of the strongest drinks you can get. Ingredient list sounds edgy at least. Rumor has it that it was invented in the eighteen hundreds whereas many of the popular ones are from the twenties and thirties. Not on the menu, sorry." He took a sip from his drink, lifeless eyes resting upon the customer, though it was hard to say if he was looking at, through, or before him. His gaze never altering, he added on, "sorry, you may not have been interested in that little factoid. Most people can't stand a lack of conversation, some just want to be left alone. I'm neither. Feel free to tell me off if you want." All of this was spoken in a perfect deadpan, almost like an eloquent zombie.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Customer I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Maybe? Some words from my handler: __

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games