Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

Teal eyes gazed upon the land Mwujuzi called home. The golden lioness had chosen this place to make her home after her years of wandering and she was content with her choice. It was a peaceful place, and secure, her time wandering the rogue lands, although filled with joy as she raised her cubs, were also marred by the thought that anything could happen. Not here though, here she was safe.

She watched as a couple of cubs dashed passed her, caught up in some kind of game, no doubt. She thought of her own children, grown adults now, living their own lives, and wondered what they were up to.

It was a nice day, she thought, to think about the past.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jicho walked slowly through the Pridelands, his mind turning over his past memories. He didn't share it too often, unless he was talking to one of his fellow ex-Mteo'nyungu members. It was a painful past, since he lost most of his family in the collapse of the pride. Perhaps his sister had been right; he hadn't been fit to be heir, and the pride crumbled as a result. The curse of the snake markings had come to pass. Some of his family was still with him, though, and he let himself feel comfort with that thought.

The Pridelands was so peaceful, at least from an outsider's point of view. There were still squabbles within families, adolescents wanting more freedom, cubs wanting to do whatever it is they wanted...playful challenges, rivalries...it was so healthy, Jicho found peace here.

He wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, and nearly tripped over a lioness. "O-oh! I'm so sorry," he said, the older lion absolutely embarrassed.

Vesale
Permission to smack me if I don't respond quickly! XD;

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:38 am
Mwujuzi was too fixated on the young ones playing that she didn't see the black lion coming. But suddenly he was there, above her, almost falling over her. She let out a laugh.

"Don't be sorry!" said the older lioness.

"Please, do not fret, after all, it is partially my fault, I was watching the cubs down there chasing each other about. It's lovely."

She gazed back to the youngsters. It reminded her of her own young ones, now much older and who knew where, but they had been a joy to be around. She wondered things might have been had they grew up her. Mwujuzi imagined they might have hung around if there home was a place like this and not the rogue lands.

Safaia
Found this whilst searching for old RPs, I think we were plotting to mate these 2 since they're old and maybe have some cubbins? If you don't want to/found someone else feel free to not bother about posting an RP reply. XD;

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games