• Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 am

Welcome to my quest thread! heart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 am
Name: Dusty Trails
Sex: Stallion with Feathered Fetlocks
Type: Earth
Build: Draft (Though larger than regular is fine as well, just not super thin)
Body: Colored like this handsome Clydesdale here; If possible, something like this around his neck, kinda loose
Eyes: Blue & a sort of sly half smile, perhaps with slightly half lidded eyes
Hair: Perhaps a nice blonde in color, styled like this & with a Cowboy hat (if possible I would love if he could have a version with the hat and without, if not that's fine too!)
Cutie Mark 8D: I was thinking something like a bail of hay with a lasso somewhere near it.
Brief Character Description: Dusty Trails is exactly the Southern hot rancher you would think he is. Tends to be rather full of himself when it comes to getting things done. Possibly not easy to get along with, but not mean.
+ Ref pics where possible: I hope it's okay I just linked the images with their respective sections  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 am
Name: Minty Kisses
Type: Earth
Build: Whatever looks best
Body: Mint Green w/ chocolate brown speckle type markings
Eyes: Brown; Sweet
Hair: Mint green w/ chocolate brown streaks; Tied up (reference pic of below)
Cutie Mark 8D: A Hershey kiss with wheels (racer car looking)
Brief Character Description: Mintireo knows what she wants at all times and how to go about getting it. A flirt by nature, she enjoys pulling on the heartstrings of unaware stallions, getting anything that she wants from them. She even tries the tactics on mares once in a while, and once in a while, they work. Not one to back down from a fight, she uses everything in her power to prove others wrong. She believes that her racing skills are par none and when she loses, you better beware. Though she is overly flirty at times, she is sweet and considerate, often putting others above herself when it suits her. Though she is mostly charming and sweet, she has a foul temper when she doesn't get what she wants. Often sulking, but is never against taking it out on the offender. Whether it be simply by embarassing them, or breaking their hearts, she will have them in her grasp.
+ Ref pics where possible: Kisses! | Cert

Fireflight: As far as I can tell "Mintireo" isn't used commercially, and isn't an intuitive mash-up of words, so we'd like you to change the name please! Minty Kisses is fine, Mint Oreo Kisses is fine too, if you think of something else appropriate, give it a go.

Cutiemarks usually reflect their purpose in life, so since she's a racer, I suggest connecting that to her cutiemark. First thing I thought of was just adding wheels to the kiss-shaped chocolate, but again, up to you. Once you have those changed I can QC her again!

Thank you! I actually adore Minty Kisses emotion_kirakira It's so cute! And I like the cutie mark idea too! <3 Thank you so much! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to Twice as Fancy body speckling and up-do hairstyle with braid.

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games