Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:41 pm
Floriana
"Can you keep a secret?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The lights will read: Flo
From the productions: Fire demoness
Copyrighted" 110
Set the seen: Typical fire demon abilities and strong gifts of Foresight
You'll notice: I don't have any horns, strange burn marks on arms and back.
Can be found: Everywhere. . . and no where. Can't keep still
Avoids: Long lines. Annoying people. What was my point again?
The Back Drop: Abandoned at birth, Flo was picked up by a street urchin in Torin and raised by the girl as a younger sister. They used her foresight to steal food and clothes and never got caught. Until one day Flo foresaw her friend find her mate. Afraid of being alone she made her friend swear not to abandon her when the time came for her friend to find her mate. The friend kept it but the male didn't like Flo being around so tried to kill her stripping her of her horns, and wasn't believed when she told her friend. So she fled to New Orleans. Now she just likes to mess with people for fun.
Starring alongside: Ssh~ It's a secret
(Face claim: Arden Cho)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm
Camille Lynn Eberhart
"The Skeleton Queen"

User Image
➸ The lights will read: (Cami)
➸ From the productions sad Sorceri)
➸ Copyrighted: (624)
➸ Set the Scene: (Osteokinesis and Telepathy)
➸ Can be found: (Acquiring Mythological artifacts, bargaining.)
➸ Avoids: (Demons. Wraiths, Ghouls. Demons. Wendigos. She'd been attacked at a young age and had learned quick to avoid anything she felt could be a threat.)
➸ The Back drop: It'd been a hard life, to be sure. Camille could remember the stories her Coven use to tell her. Engaging tales of when the Sorceri fought alongside the the Pravus and another war with the Vertas. Ascensions were a troubling time for all. As this millenium drew to a close and a new was about to begin, the tug of restlessness pulled hard at them all. She'd heard her sisters and brothers (by name only mind you) talk of a great evil and a great good that would reside over the ascension. Of a Valkyrie named Nix whom had oversaw the previous and emerged victorious. Heard she'd taken a liking to calling herself the goddess of ascensions. As far as Camille knew, the alliances of old were completely shattered. Only clans of a like breed seemed to be a kin to eachother anymore.
She'd met other breeds. Had secretly befriended a valkyrie during childhood, had a crush on a dreamy vampire, though nothing had come of either in her double-century life-time. Camille had wondered how close other factions were to eachother. She knew hers to be ruthless. To let one's guard down was to be enslaved. While it was the only home she left, the constant threat had finally driven her out of her residence in search of a freer life. One where she could close her eyes to relax and not fear whom would attack her and try to take her abilities as their own. She'd lost a many to such tactics, stolen just as many perhaps. It was a doggy-dog world and as a Sorceri, she thought herself better than it. Pride, headstrongness and her Ego kept her strong and resourceful. Sure she'd been on her own for a while many a time before but nothing so permanent.
After what she took...it was of no wonder why she'd left. Camille touched the sleeve of her coat with a grin, feeling the metal soft against her flesh. Draupnir, a golden arm ring possessed by Odin. The ring was a source of endless wealth. Originally belonging to the Berserkers, she'd taken it from her Sept for a bit of gambling fair. There were things she wanted, bargains to be obtained and had she supersonic hearing she knew her kin would have been howling by this point. For what little familial ties they had, she'd no doubt they would hunt her down and leave her for dead. So, let the games begin.
➸ Starring alongside: Ishtar Hunter.

Daven McEnroe
"What will you do, when the ascension begins? Hide, fight? Play your cards right and I'll let you in on something even bigger, my friend."

User Image

➸ The lights will read: N/A
➸ From the productions: Lykae
➸ Copyrighted: 127
➸ Set the Scene: Tribal looking Tatoo's on shoulders and upper torso
➸ Can be found: ]Pubs, Taverns, Clubs and the occasion Bar during his leisure time. Enjoys the occasional Rugby and other full-contact sports. Has too many thoughts on his mind to be forced to stay in one place for too long. Easily Restless.
➸ Avoids: Vampires. Witches.
➸ The Back drop: I'd woken one day, frozen, face in the snow and not an ounce of cloth to cover me. All I could see was red, even as my vision became clearer. Clearer then it'd ever been in fact. Something had happened to me, something entirely irreversible. I'd been on the brink of death and returned from the threshold unscathed. I remember how it felt, even though it was nearly a century ago now. I was alone, mugged and left for dead. As I'd drawn in my first breath I realized I'd had no pain, thought I'd actually died, 'ken that? Thought I was still dead even. But as I willed my fingers to move and the tips obeyed I 'ken it not to be a dream and that I truly lived.

At that point, all I'd been able to do was role onto my back and draw in deep, but hesitant breaths as what happened registered with me. I was attacked. By an assassin of sorts for someone I'd wronged or something I had, I honestly didn't know and they hadn't the grace to inform me. Whatever they were after, I was sure they had gotten it unless it was my death they were after. Every immortal was not born into their immortality. It occurred typically at the point in which a person was strongest. I figured with all the struggling I'd managed at the end, maybe it'd thought me due.

I clenched my fists and heaved myself upright. There were no wounds but the taste of blood lingered in the air as if suspended by the cold. The smell assaulting my senses. For great distances blood stained the blanket of white that continued to fall, my blood. I reached a hand up to my face, by arms, by stomach, gingerly checking for open wounds. The shock must've killed me quick enough that they didn't bother toying with my limp corpse. The shock of being flayed alive. The scent still fresh in my mind, I'd followed it as far as I could but to no avail. One day, I will have retribution for the torture I, and my family were made to endure...
➸ Starring alongside: Sonja Dacia

Clara Marie Desmond
"Be careful what you ask for ‘cause you just might get it"

User Image

➸ The lights will read: Queen of Sound
➸ From the productions: Sorceri/Sirenea
➸ Copyrighted: 248
➸ Set the Scene: Enchantment by using her voice (Boosted by her Sirenae blood), amplifying or dampening sound (this includes essentially creating a sonic boom sort of affect), causing auditory hallucinations, manipulating sound frequencies on all levels, Detection of the resonate frequency of objects and materials (destructive!!), and the use of two styles of martial arts.
➸ You'll Notice: Shatter me
➸ Can be found: At her cabin, the bayou, or waltzing around townMusic, dancing, parties, the bayou, glittering jewels, gold, sweets, and all things beautiful and vibrant
➸ Avoids: Ignorance, frivolous fighting, being manipulated, others drama, being followed
➸ The Back drop: Clara despite her abilities is usually quiet. Due to her abilities surfacing at a very young age she was sequestered off alone until she gained full control. Her aunt essentially raised her, moving her to the bayou’s near New Orleans when she was a teen. This placed them close enough to other Loreans, but far enough that damage would be minimal. Clara’s first discovery of her primary ability wasn’t a pleasant one, she accidentally enchanted a young man and her tutor. Needless to say the experience had Clara’s family rushing her off to train her and hide her to keep anyone from potentially using her as a weapon. Many years later she struck out on her own, confident that she was just fine on her own, she made her way to the city.
Overall Clara, is easy going and mild mannered, but she demands respect. She will not be talked down too. It’s not uncommon for her to be found moving silently through the bayous or the city. Although she has now moved to the city it is very crowded in her opinion. Though it’s fun for a while, she occasionally needs her time for quiet, in more than just the auditory way. Large amounts of commotion tend to leave her irritated, although she hides it rather well. If she walks away, let her walk do not follow. Her temper has a long fuse, but a big boom. Just a friendly warning.

Her loyalty is not easily won, but once it has been it is virtually unshakable. On rare occassions she will challenge other sorceri for one of their talents, but this is an oddity. More frequently she is challenged to defend her title as queen of sound, which she doesn't particularly care for. Having been raised outside of the sorceri lifestyle and community she finds little need to compete or take other's abilities, even if it occasionally is fun.
➸ Starring alongside: Kade MacGrieve

Kade Riley MacGrieve
"There are three things that never remain hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and the Truth."

User Image

➸ The lights will read: Kade
➸ From the productions: Lykae
➸ Copyrighted: 1020
➸ Set the Scene: Beast form, Mastery of Unarmed combat. Competent at sword play. triskle tattoo on back.
➸ You'll Notice: Undo
➸ Can be found: at his home or at the beach. Especially if angry.
➸ Avoids: Loud noises. Bright flashes. And the quietness of being alone. The Compound.
➸ The Back drop: Kade didn't grow up in a happy family like other Lorean's believed he would being a Lykae. He was born before his mother froze into her Immortality and she died not long after he took his first breath. His father followed her not long after leaving him to be raised by his recluse Uncle who had shut himself away. Kade didn't learn to smile until after the first battle he fought in. Using his rage to assist in battle. He doesn't always leave his little area on the California coast line because it a good mix of quiet and noise. And yet somehow he let his cousins talk him into buying a place in New Orleans. So when he's feeling too lonely he can come visit them. He out right refuses to live in the Lykae compound.
➸ Starring alongside: Clara

Sonja Elise Dacia
"There is Truth in the Madness"

➸ The lights will read: Sonja
➸ From the productions: Dacian Vampiress
➸ Copyrighted: 995
➸ Set the Scene: Ability to Trace just like the other Dacian's
➸ You'll Notice: Bring me to Life
➸ Can be found: In the darkness. Fighting Dirty.
➸ Avoids: Sunlight. Werewolves. No win situations.
➸ The Back drop: Sonja was raised in the Dacian castle grounds. She never knew life outside it. Then, The Enemy of Old came to the Throne and opened the castle up. For ninety five she resisted the urge to go visit the outside life. But then her friends started to find their mates in the outside. And Sonja began to wonder if hers was out there too. For a while, fear ruled her. But after some encouragement from her mother she ventured out. Bought a place in New Orleans to settle and start her search. Unlike everyone else, she finds comfort in her guns. Finding new ways to conceal them as old school weapons. She can use the old school style but finds them boring. She would much rather shoot someone in the head then stab them. It's quicker. And the sound of the gunshot comforts her.
➸ Starring alongside: Daven McEnroe

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems."

The lights will read: Ishtar
From the productions: Vemon.
Copyrighted" 450
Set the seen: Ability to Trace. Mastery of armed combat. Three languages. (Secret)
You'll notice: Intricate tattoo wrapping around his waist going down both legs to his calf muscles.
Can be found: At work or at a Vertus pub. Kohold golfing. (It's like normal golf but with Koholds instead of golf balls.)
Avoids: The Sun. Annoying people. The snake people.
The Back Drop: Caught on a recon mission Ishatar was turned into a Vemon by unknown magic. Since then he's escaped and pledged his sword to the King who tasked him with being the one person a prisoner never wants to see. So he does this. He never thought about finding a woman. His body dead for over two hundred years. Never attempted any either before the change. None drew his eye.
Starring alongside: Camille Lynn Eberhart

User Image
Scarlett Rose MacGregor
"Nothing in this world is ever truly lost"

The lights will read: The optimist
From the productions: Lykae
Copyrighted: 550
Set the Scene: Scar behind her left ear, tattoo of a red rose on the top of her left foot
You'll Notice: You are beautiful
Can be found: sweets, animals, rain storms, swimming, dancing, sports, rough housing
Avoids: bitter foods, alarm clocks, snobs, unwarranted drama
The Back drop:Scarlett was born into a loving mated pair lykae family, there was never any question that her parents absolutely adored each other, and so she never questioned or wished for love. Born the youngest of seven and the only girl, she was doted on heavily by her parent, even more so since her closest brother was nearly three hundred years older than her. In her infancy most of her brothers moved off seeking their mates, leaving little Scarlett or Rosie as they liked to call her, without many playmates. Her family stayed on the compound in Scotland, and soon enough she found herself being rough and tumble with the boys. Her vibrant red locks and brilliant gray blue eyes meant nothing in the face of mud, dirt, and a good hands on game of rugby. Growing older she found herself moved about under the king’s order, she really didn’t understand it all that well but she found herself in NOLA when she was about two hundred. There were no strangers here, she knew most everyone on and off the compound, some of them from the time she was a tiny tot. Generally speaking she’s still a fun loving, down and dirty, free spirited, girl.

However not everything has always been roses for her, despite her loving family and the dependable lykae extended family the clan provided. Seeing that Scarlett always acted as and insisted on being treated as one of the guys, she trained as they trained, for the last ascension. Fighting proudly alongside her brothers by both blood and clan, of her siblings only two of her brothers remain living. The rest fell at some point in the war, leaving Scarlett, a bit lost. She was after all by most lorean standards still a babe of only fifty, the brothers who had fallen were missed greatly as were their mates who followed them into the next lifetime. She lost many friends as well, but she keeps the still gnawing pain under wraps with her genuinely charming demeanor. She secretly fears what will become of her and those she loves in this coming ascension. Few would ever guess at the serious side of her, unless they’ve crossed the little she-beast. The king employees her as a Jill of all trades, including the occasional guard duty, but mostly she takes care of keeping an eye on the Lykae that live outside of the compound, of course that’s kept quiet, as far as anyone else is concerned she’s mostly a paper pusher.

Starring alongside: Adrien

Directed By: Samantha_Sinclair

Adrien, Lost king of the Sorceri
        "Everything that's mine is mine, everything that's yours is also mine. How are you not understanding that everything is mine?"

The lights will read: Adrien, Addy.
        From the productions: Sorceri/Berserker
        Copyrighted: 1200
        Set the Scene: Root power - Storms: Can summon storms at will and direct lightning.

Stolen powers(powers taken from enemy Sorceri): Fire - from Queen of flames, Teleportation/Tracing - from a Sorceri assassin trying to kill him, Metallurgy - yet another assassin trying to kill him, Berserk rage - since he's half berserker.

You'll Notice: Theme song
        Can be found: Sweets, wine, ale, women, berries, cooking.
        Avoids: demon brew, the usurper, bitter drinks like coffee, early mornings, hang overs, assassins.
        The Back drop: Adrien was born twelve hundred years ago to the Sorceri Queen Morgana. His father was an immortal Berserker whose name his mother refused to mention since as far as she was concerned he was just a donor to provide her with a strong heir. Then of course she'd fluff it up and say that he was little prince and what not. Needless to say his father had no involvement in his life at all aside from his conception. As the years went on and he grew older it was obvious to his mother that not only was his taller then most Sorceri males but also built heavier in the muscle department as well.

Since he was part Berserker her could fly into a rage and pulverize anyone he enraged him. Wanting to get him trained and under control Morgana hired a mortal Berserker, one who had not yet achieved Ohalla, to train him in combat and to control the rage.

By the time he was in his mid-twenties he had become a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately it was also around that time that a weaker male Sorceri had plotted to murder Morgana and seize the throne. With the help of vampires no less.

So one night when everyone was either drunk from drinking too much wine or just passed out somewhere asleep the Sorcerer brought the vampires in. His mother never one for being unprepared woke quickly enough to defend herself long enough for her guards and son to arrive. Yet before anyone could aid her one of the vampires stabbed her through the heart. Unable to do anything immediately the guards and Adrien charged only to be kept back away long enough for the usurper to steal Morgana's power as Queen of all Sorceri and then decapitate her. All fight went out of the guards then. The usurper rose and ordered them all to kneel, only Adrien remained standing. When he didn't submit the usurper ordered him to be killed. Not wanting to killed by his own people or by vampires he fled. Fled to plot his revenge and to freeze into his immortality. That was just under twelve-hundred years ago.

Now in present day New Orleans he lives in a antebellum mansion in the Quarter effectively living as a frat boy with other single male immortals. Yet despite his misleading antics he is still searching for allies to rally a large enough force to invade the Sorceri realm long enough to chase off the vampires and for him to kill his usurper and reclaim his mother's powers.

Starring alongside: Scarlett Rose MacGregor

Directed By: (Xilos_0)

Hikari_Mamo
              Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
              • Married 100
              • Elocutionist 200
              • Demonic Associate 100
              The Role Play Forum ^^

Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff