Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:15 pm
Lady Sonnet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The shocking color of gold...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel was wondering back around the Mickey C's looking for his friend, hoping she showed back up from last night when she ran off. Wondering if she had been ok, he tried to find her but lost track of her rather quickly so went home for the night, but decided to return in the morning to start over. Leaving the restaurant he heard snoring just faintly coming from the alley next to it, and decided to take a peek. Lo and behold he found his friend sleeping in the alley and sighed taking in her state, before slipping off his heavy jacket and setting it over her sleeping form. After doing that he leaned against the alley wall and slowly built up his electric energy, the power arcing slightly over his body keeping the air warm around his person, sitting and watching over his friend before his eyes closed slightly from boredom.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Don't get to close, or you might have a shocking revelation."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...looks good on you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 1000✶
Ⓓoing: ✶
Ⓦith: ✶
Ⓦhere: ✶
Ⓣhinking: ✶
Funds: ✶ 1500

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Don't get Fired!◈With: Lillian◈Work/Driving
User Image

Alexus pranced inside the restaurant, winking at whoever was at the counter before looking over the menu. He didn't care who was there as long as they were younger than fifty, it was just harmless flirting. Luckily, the deathling already knew what he wanted. "Hey, beautiful. Can I have a bacon burger, a fish pattie, a medium fry, medium onion rings. And to top that off I'll need two sodas. Thanks!" He chipped, paying and getting out of the way. With a small smile, he got napkins and stood aside until his number was called. He happily grabbed his bag and got his umbrella ready for the weather, hoping Rylee was still waiting for him.

[EXIT]

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $933.60
Last Purchase: Food (-$12.40)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese snuck a questioning glance at Bree while he was focussing on the road, using his rearview mirror to check on Bach as well. Did he think about this before hand? "No, it was a whim just now. I'm a spontaneous guy, you know." He replied curtly, sitting a little straighter in his seat with a short nod. He could make surprise decisions just like anyone else, he wasn't all stability and order. Besides, he'd never had a pet before. And as far as it went with Sela, he thought every child should have that experience. The details weren't important.

"Okay, we'll go there then. I can run in and order if you like." Because he was sure if they both went in then one of their pets wouldn't be here when they got back. Again, he checked on the weasel breed, making sure it wouldn't piss on his seats back there. It looked to have found a checker piece to roll around, most likely dropped by his daughter. He was ready to see the little bright eyed bluenette with all her traits closely resembling his own. He adored her more everyday, and should probably bring her lunch in case she hadn't eaten yet. He parked in front of the restaurant and looked at Bree.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $360.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated"

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree snorted slightly to his response, lifting her nose into the air before taking a glance over at Tyrese. "Then riddle me this, Batman. Why a ferret?" She figured he wouldn't want a dog... Considering he did in fact tell her that they acted strange around her. But what about... Nah. Dime acted funny too every time Tyrese came around. Pausing to think about it a second, she puffed her lips out. Maybe it was something about smaller pets not giving two craps about the wolf feeling emanating from Tyrese. Eat or get eaten, right? And they knew by now they would just get eaten if a big, hungry wolf came across their path. One thing was for sure, her gaze didn't drop from his - and after she came back from her thoughts - she blushed like an idiot, her free hand coming up to pressing against her eyes. No normal person just stares at the other in thought. That's just weird. Sheepishly smiling underneath her hand, she turned to look at him once more, shaking her head to herself.

"Yeah, sure!" Now just to decide what to eat... Her fingers stroked along Alistair's tail, making him wiggle a little. "I'll just get the chicken pattie combo with fries. Oh! And a milkshake." Without hesitation she turned to her purse she had laid on the floor, sifting through to find her wallet and pulling out a plastic card. "Here."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Embarrassed; Happy.
Money: $1059.50

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese didn't have to consider this question at all, the answer was as plain as day: "It just worked out like that." He hadn't gone in there looking for a ferret or any pet at all, it just so happened he liked what he saw and went with it. Of course, he already knew cats and dogs weren't an option. He could have gotten fish or a lizard like Bree, but he got a ferret that looked like the devil. It is what it is. The wolf shrugged it off, stopping with mild concern a split second later as Bree continued to stare at him. He propped his elbows on either side of the steering wheel, laying his cheek on his arm and glancing between her and the window until she suddenly jumped in surprise. He laughed, "Don't worry, I won't tell Finn you were drooling over me." He snickered and sat up straight with his arms folded across his chest, waiting into the brunette uncovered her eyes. Once he had her order, he nodded and turned to get out of the car. He stopped again when she tried handing him her card, snorting and rolling his eyes before closing the car door.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image

.°*˜˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˜*°.

User Image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ...¸¸.Oº°°ºO.¸¸...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$991.70 || Simply Dark || Hungry! And bored.. || Captain's Deck - DJ || Mickey C's || Herself || Single

[[[] [[[] [[[] [[[][]]] []]] []]] []]]

Leaving her house a while ago, Ari had nothing to do nor didn't know what to do, walked around the city, checking out stores, and seeing what they offered. Ari puffed up her cheeks as she got even bored scrolling around the city. 'My goodness!! There isn't much things to do around here!!', Ari grabbed hold of her hair, feeling like ripping it off a bit, but let her arms down and had to calm down. Breathing in and out slowly, Ari calmed down a bit and sighed, '... I need something to do... Halloween!! Come faster!!' Halloween, Ari's favorite time of the whole year, couldn't wait for Halloween as of course she wanted candy. Lots of candy and ready for tomorrow's Halloween party. 'MMMMM!! Candy...', the thought of candy in her head, made her stomach growled at her. She hadn't eaten anything yet and since she was already outside in the city, what a best way to just go out and find somewhere to eat. She didn't want anything fancy to eat nor wanted candy for that manner too. Not having to be around the town much, Ari looked around the shopping districts, seeing if there was somewhere that didn't offer fancy foods, and good to eat. Walking around and looking, Ari stopped at Mickey C's door and looked around the store through the window and see what they offered. Burgers, fries, milkshakes, loads of foods that you'll see in a fast food restaurant. "Meeeh.. It's burgers, why not.", after a little talk to herself, Ari walked inside the restaurant and to the counter. Before she could order, she looked at the menu seeing which she could buy and pulled her wallet out of her back pants pocket. "Hey can I have a cheeseburger, medium size fries, and a medium size soda?", Ari pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed to the cashier behind the counter and gave her the receipt of her ordered. While waiting for her order to be finished, Ari looked around to see if there was anywhere she could sit at. Finding a empty seat, Ari walked to the seat, sat down, and played around with her bracelet, turning it around her wrist.

As her order came, Ari thanks the person, walking out of the restaurant, and started walking home to eat and sleep until tomorrow morning for the Halloween party. Walking back home, Ari took a little sip of her soda as she walked and looked up at the sky. 'This day needs to be over...', Ari puffed up her cheeks again, dropping her head straight forward, and continued walking home.

{Exit}

˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙˙·٠ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ٠·˙

Out.Of.Character:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:06 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She held her breath, her cheeks sucking inward and her blush deepened. "I was not!" She cried, becoming instantly flustered. What the? Drooling over? Her eyebrows began to dip inward once the door shut, crossing her arms with stubborn childish antics. Damn it! Him and Finn. The confidence of super models. Shaking her head lightly, se looked to the side and sighed, awaiting for his return. Well, might as well see what the ferret is doing... She turned to glance at the little brown guy playing with a chess piece. "Do you see what you're going home with?" Alistair shuffled against her neck. Slowly she picked him up into her palm, holding him up to her face. "Psh. Don't look at me like that. I'm married - I'm not looking." She pursed her lips out. "Your animal instincts have got nothin' on me." Alistair just stared up at her with a very 'seriously?' glance. Sighing, she placed him back onto her chest before turning and looking at the little ferret in the back again. He was rather cute - she had to admit that much. Something about the way his ears perked up.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese could smell Alex as he walked inside the establishment and a young woman walked out, finding the deathling's smell to be an unfortunate scent to be mingled with the food. It brought back to rememberance what Finn warned him against; still, he'd yet to tell Lillian the whole truth. Maybe since they'd be talking tonight he could come clean to her. The wolf sighed after approaching the counter, ordering a chicken patty special and a double patty special, both with fries and one with a milkshake. He then ordered a salad and onion rings, since he wasn't in the mod for much else. Paying with his card, he stepped aside to grab napkins and text a few people whom had messaged him.

Bach lifted his head as the female turned to face him, his head bobbing as he crept as far forward as allowed while sniffing at her and the reptile in her hair. Soon enough he went back to rolling his chest piece on the leather seat, his ears pricking when the door opened several minutes later and the smell of greasy...something filled the small space. Ty got behind the driver's seat, opening the arm rest and nestling the two brown paper bags inside. He started the car, turning to look behind him as he pulled out of his current parking space.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Giving an extended, cat-like yawn once he got back into the car, the pregnant woman eyed the bag he settled so snugly between them. And the milkshake. But mostly the milkshake. Gruh! This was torture having to refrain from snatching the Styrofoam cup and swallowing the chocolate milk whole. She was so distracted by the drink that she hardly noticed just how quiet Tyrese had gotten. Her nostrils flared over and over playfully, wiggling and lifting like a rabbit. By now, she could totally eat all of this and curl up for a nap. Man, it was nice being out with Tyrese.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:30 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:53 pm

ıllıllı ⓐⓜⓞⓡⓨ ⓣⓞⓛⓑⓔⓡⓣ ıllıllı
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An attractive young woman rode along on her motor scooter, half-enjoying the fall breeze, half annoyed that there was even a breeze at all. Amory sighed as she walked into the fast food place. She was so bored, having nothing to do and no one to hang out with. She needed a new job as well. "Hey, can I get a Bacon burger?" Amory approached the cashier, digging in her pockets for some cash. She didn't feel like going back home. She just really wanted to meet somebody interesting today. At least, someone who wasn't a total dweeb. Soon the burger was ready, and she grabbed it without a word, heading out to find a place to hang.
[[CHARACTER EXIT]]

*Learn About Me!
*Money: $995.20
*Currently with: No one
*Currently wearing: A regular day
*Mood: Bored
((OOC: ))

Name
Name
Name
Name

User Image

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:04 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Pastel Relationship Status: Has a crush Funds: $975
════════════════════════════════════════════

The young woman wasn't sure when it happened, but sometime between leaving the candy store and walking to Mickey C's she had reached over and grabbed Ryan's hand as she walked with him. The girl was a very friendly and loving person, so it wasn't uncommon for her to want to hold somebody's hand or hug them when she got extremely happy. She was trying to work on not doing that, but she just felt so comfortable around Ryan that, well, she just couldn't help it. As they arrived at the fast food joint, the girl then realized what she had done and her face turned a deep shade of red, but, at the same time, she didn't want to let go of his hand. Chewing at the inside of her cheek, her blush spread across her cheeks more as she wondered what she should do. Finally, she regretfully decided she should probably let go of his hand. 'He only thinks of you as a friend... don't make things weird Lexi.' She thought to herself, feeling actually a bit sad at the idea. Slowly, she slipped her hand away from his and reached for the door to the restaurant, pulling it open. "A-After you." She said, putting on a warm smile.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items