Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Kitchen Location
... Mood
$1000 Cash

Haruki shrugged. His mood was a bit lighter than before. Maybe it was because he saw an opportunity to play with Hiro? "Yes!" He said in his thoughts. He stretched out his hand feeding the precious feline. "Room service. Why?" He lean back and stole one from Akira's stash which he earned a sweet glare.

Haruki Fujimoto
Life-force: 45%
Mood: Worried
Cash: $1000

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro sat up and sniffs the hand then grabs the fry with its mouth and eats it. "They might assign me to train you" he answered Haruki. "How long have you guys been new residents to this town?" he asked going further in to getting to know them. First to ask basic questions to know where to go from there. "Jogging with one and working with the other. Really increases the chance of encountering them again in the future" he thought eating more of his fries.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:55 pm
Akira Fujimoto
89% Lifeforce
Mickey C's out side Location
... Mood
$1000 Cash

"Train me?" Well he seemed to be a good guy and he did save him from draining himself down. It was Akira who answered his question. "Since birth? That's why we've been wondering why we never got to see you. Then again, Haru's always in the hospital so maybe that's why." Haruki gave her a quick nudge. "What? You didnt tell them? Haruki rolled his eyes at her. He should know that by now. "Please keep that from the management." He said to Patrick bwoing down slightly to show his sincerity. He's a nice giy, right? Of course he is! Right?

Haruki Fujimoto
Life-force: 40%
Mood: Delighted

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I am the only other person in the same job position as you Haruki. The final decision is up to the manager though" Patrick replied.He thought it is a strong possibility it can happen because that was how he was trained. "I moved in town about half a year ago and a while back was living in a different neighborhood. Since you guys are locals, I would like to ask if its normal for strange stuff happen in this town?" he asked them. "I don't share other people's secrets. Probably didn't factor into the background check because they did hire you" he said honestly. Hiro settled back down on Patrick's lap to lay out in a relaxed position.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:20 pm
Akira Fujimoto
89% Lifeforce
... Mood
$1000 Cash

"Thanks!" said Haruki as he lifted his head back and smiled at Patrick. He feel kinda guilty how he acted awhile ago. "I think it would be fine though...I mean... you training me." He wont take his previous acrions personally, right? "Hmmmm...Define strange..." Truth be told there are a lot of weird stuff happening in this island. One example is the twins' lifestyle. There's also this legendary fruit of what sort. Better for her to know what he was pertaining to 1st before jumping to any conclusions.

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:00 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"No problem, Haruki" said Patrick returning the smile. "Evil snowmen attacking people" he replied as an example for strange. "I think the best place to be front of Hiro and I's residence of 1307. If that is okay with you, Akira" he said to her. Wiped off his hands with a napkin when he finished off his fries. Took a sip of water afterwards, "Thanks for the meal. I enjoyed it" he thanked them.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:33 am
Akira Fujimoto
89% Lifeforce
... Mood
$1000 Cash

Snowmen attacking people? "Well there's the nanoa fruit. Its said that you will be able to determine if they're your soulmate or not if you passed some sort of trials. I can't really remember that much." She was not really fan of that sort since all she focused on was to become strong. "By that, are you pertaining to our jogging session? If so, can we resched? Maybe the day after tomorrow? I have an appointment at the beach tomorrow. Sorry." She's excited for their jog but she promised to go swimming with a friend. Its been awhile since they sewn each other. The twins finished their meal almost the same time as him. "Sure thing!"

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I already know about that. I don't really believe in soulmates with how my social life is...." Patrick trailed off as he looks off to the distance. "Would be dangerous for me to go back into the dating world. Unlikely anyone to look my way in this town anyways" he thought frowning. "Yes and not a problem" he replied. "Although if it rains in the morning its automatically cancelled" he added. Drinks the rest of his water before placing Hiro in his jacket pocket then standing up afterwards.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:bittersweet.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:03 am
Akira Fujimoto
89% Lifeforce
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

Somehow Akira felt that she said something wrong. "Hey, you ok?" Was it just her or does he seem kinda sad? Haruki felt the uneasiness feom her sister thus deciding to step up a bit. "Do you mind if I get your number? Just in case I'd need somwthing for work." This way he can help his sister out with their schedule for them to jog. She can't doesn't keep a pgone with her since she end up destroying them anyways.

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks back to them, "Ah, yeah. I will be" he answered. He didn't think it would be a good idea to talk about it. "I don't own a cell phone, but I can give my home phone number and e-mail" he said as he gets out a pen. Wrote down the two piece of info on napkin then held it out to Haruki. His mood has lighten up some after doing that because he thought this is a strong chance of friendship happening.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:bittersweet.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Akira Fujimoto
93% Lifeforce
Happy Mood
$1000 Cash

The twins notices his sudden change of mood. They understood that maybe their neighbor just doesn't wanna talk about it which would make sense since they just met. Haruki took the paper from him, flipped his phone and added his contact information. "Thanks." Aftee inputing the data he placed it back to his pocket, pushed his seat back and prepared for departure. "I guess we'll see you around." He said as he placed his seat back its proper place. "Yea. What he says." She said smiling. She's glad she was able to help her brother to shorten the distance between his brother and his co worker.
      [Exit?]

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick made sure his seat is back in place after the napkin with his info was accepted. "At least I have something to look forward when it comes to work" he thought smiling a little. "Yes, and at work" he said to Haruki. Small wave while Hiro meows, "Bye bye for now, Haruki and Akira" said Patrick before leaving to go straight home for the rest of the day.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:13 pm
x