Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:59 pm
]

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Table
With: Zivva
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Then we're of the same mind. I couldn't care less if they were cursed like me or not." He was down to one tender, eating and sipping throughout the conversation. "You don't look like someone who has many, although everyone keeps something away I guess. Not so sure about that fruit though. I've only heard bits and pieces from people on the street. I'm not one for legends, despite the obvious. Then again I know I'm not living in fear of the full moon. I kinda like it. Are you interested in trying that fruit?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Content❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva blushed slightly at the compliment, "We all have our secrets. It up to the other person to decide if those secrets are worth sticking around for." She sipped her soda again, "And my face is not full of warts and angry boils. The legends have taken quite the liberties over the centuries."

When he asked she looked up thoughtfully, "I think the idea of it is nice.. But I wonder what would happen to a couple if they found out they weren't, you know? I dunno. I think people should live and be happy and fate will put you with who you are supposed to be with. Simple as that."

She shrugs and sits back slightly with her drink in tow, sipping once more. She needed a refill. "Be right back." She stood and walked lithely to the soda machine and refilled it. She placed the top back on and walked back, hips swaying slightly as she walked, like a model on the runway.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: On the catwalk~))

Akira turned his cup around in consideration of his own drink. "That is one way to see it. I'm sure some relationships might fall apart just on the possibility they aren't meant to be, but then again some may stick together just to prove they were. I think that fruit is just another way..." he stopped as she stood up and went to the drinks, watching as she went and looking back to his own drink. He bit into his final chicken tender, thinking back about the fruit. He really didn't know whether the fruit was just part of a legend or if it was true but from everything he's heard, there had to be some truth to the myth.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:33 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Content❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva sat back down and chuckled, "I would be the one that would try to prove it wrong. I'm a fighter when it comes to things like that. I can be quite stubborn." She winks at Akira, sure that he would remember that she was because of the beach event. "Anyways. You were saying? The fruit is just another way..?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] rofl ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:26 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

"A fighter? Right, I thought you were just stubborn and suddenly grown to like me. Anyways, ya, the fruit is just another way people can have peace of mind with their relationship. I think they'd feel safer with it, and then there are people like you who don't care so much about it." he explained.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

Zivva smiled, "I have grown quite a liking to you." Straightforward as always, "I find you very interesting, which drives me to want to know you better." She grins with a playful wink, "Plus you are pretty cute."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] rofl ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
((OOC: I realized they've met twice... Talk about quick friends.))

"A liking... After..." He looked to his thoughts for the count. "Meeting a couple of times and sending a few texts? Quite an investment in a nearly complete stranger." He didn't pay much to the 'cute' comment, thinking it'd just spur her on somehow. "Do you want to stay here and chat or explore Cherise for a bit?" He tried changing the subject, especially now that they were done eating.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:51 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

Zivva blinked at his reaction and waved a hand in the air, "Relax, a liking as in I wish to know more about you. Not like 'I am in love with you'. That would be...well crazy. Like you said only met a few times." She nods, "Exploring sounds fun!"

It wasn't lost on her how quickly he had changed the subject, but she let it go for now. Everyone had something, even her. She stood and cleaned up, taking her trash to the trash bin.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] rofl indeed XD but it works for them XD ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Where at: Table (exit)

"I never meant it like that. Don't read too much Zivva, geez." Cleaning up his area as well, he stopped to refill his soda before leaving the restaurant with Zivva. "Any which way you want to go to first?" he asked as they stepped outside.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:47 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mickey C's❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Glad ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva smiled and followed him out, looking around. It had gotten fairly dark while they were there and she looked at the time. "We might have to do a rain check on the rest of town." She checked her phone and shows him the time. "We must have been there longer than we thought." She smiles, "Time flies and all that jazz. Let's do this again soon. Maybe on a day you are off? That way we have all day to explore." She chuckles and stands on her tip toes to plant a kiss on his cheek, "I look forward to our friendship!" She waves and sprints off towards home.

{Exits}

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:33 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:49 pm
                                      Bo Brinley Irving

==============================

$1000 (-14)
                                      ------------
                                      Mood :: Hungry
                                      Friends :: No one
                                      Wearing :: Rain gear
                                      Bandages/wounds :: Fading black eye, bandaid on nose, wrapped knuckles.

User Image

xxxBo stepped through the door with his hair covering his face and dripping wet. Letting the door shut behind him, he began to shake his head like a dog might do and let the water fly everywhere. He only stopped once it seemed nothing else would come off, receiving some glares from the people seated closest to him. He didn’t seem to notice as he slicked his hair back, fringe and all, so his entire face was visible for once. His lopsided grin was in place like usual, his lazy gaze wandering over the menu for something suitable to eat.

xxxWhile he approached the counter he pinched the front of his raincoat between his finger and thumb and gave it a single tug. Any remaining water droplets left on the coat sprung forward off the waterproof fabric and fell all around him. More annoyed looks came his way, which he still didn’t care to acknowledge. Instead he focused his attention on the cashier as he made his demand of five fish patties. He unzipped his coat pocket and dug around for a few seconds before slapping down the exact amount of money, as if he had already predicted what he was going to get long before he arrived.

xxxUnfortunately, he was so hungry he’d probably still want more after he finished wolfing down the five measly fish patties he got. Having a meal at some fast food joint wasn't the best idea, but Bo wasn't one to be too smart. Once his order was ready he snatched up the tray and went to go sit down at an empty table. He barely fit right in the tiny chair, his gangly legs bent awkwardly underneath the table because they couldn't fit properly. It was obvious it was something he was used to as he didn't seem phased by it. He was too interested in his food, which he immediately began shoveling into his mouth and chewing noisily.

╔══════════════╗

OOC:

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStar369

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:55 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander stepped inside the fast food establishment, eager to get out of the rain and sate his hunger. He immediately noticed a familiar form seated by himself and looking as out of place as ever. Bo was here. The tanned male allowed his eyes to roam over Bo's tall frame as he joined the waiting line and placed his order. He watched the giant from a distance while he impatiently waited for his order to be fulfilled. Turning his head away when his number was called up, the blonde grabbed his brunch and gravitated towards the table where Bo sat. He seated himself in front of the pink haired male and leaned forward, propping himself up on his elbow and resting his chin in his hand. He chuckled softly, reaching out with his free hand to flick Bo's forehead. "You know, it would've been much more comfortable to eat at my place~" he teased, withdrawing his hand to pick up his burger.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

He took a small bite from the junk food item and continued gazing at Bo with an unreadable expression. He was still a little annoyed that his new acquaintance had all but fled from him after they'd shared one kiss. "Don't tell me you're still upset about that kiss? I warned you that I'd do it if you touched me again.." He held both hands up in defeat and sighed. "I promise not to do it again... Unless you want me to~?" Lysander finished off his bland burger, making a mental note to at least read the menu next time, rather than just ordering whatever he heard someone else order. He could wind up with food poisoning if he wasn't careful.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

"Fish patty, huh?" The blonde inwardly groaned. He hated small talk. But he'd never gotten the chance to properly get to know Bo, so common ground between them was minimal. "Do you like fish?" He asked, willing to feign an interest in the subject if it allowed him to stay with the giant a little longer. Normally Lysander didn't bother with such an inconvenience, but he was one who loved the chase. The more someone pushed away and ran, the more he held onto them and made a little game of it. And Bo was quite the interesting subject. He appeared to be almost as interesting as the alluring male he'd met at the pet store some time ago. "If so, I'd offer to take you to the beach... But it's raining." The male adjusted his eyepatch, a slight smirk adjourning his lips.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Amused σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ Mickey C σмραɳy ⋮ Bo~ ɘlɑʈισɳs ⋮Single

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am
                                      Bo Brinley Irving

==============================

$986
                                      ------------
                                      Mood :: Hungry, amused
                                      Friends :: Lysander
                                      Wearing :: Rain gear
                                      Bandages/wounds :: Fading black eye, bandaid on nose, wrapped knuckles.

User Image

xxxBo was too engrossed in his meal to notice the male watching him. He didn’t even notice him sitting down right across from him. It was only when the male flicked his forehead that he was startled to attention, dropping the patty in his hands. His brows furrowed in confusion as his eyes fell upon the guy he remembered from the other day. “Sup?” He grumbled and rubbed at his forehead with his right hand, staring dumbly at Lysander. He stated that it would be more comfortable to eat at his place, but he didn't believe that. He was just fine where he was. “Nah, not really. Ya never invited me to eat anyway.” And neither did he invite the creepo to sit with him while he ate.

xxxAt the mention of the kiss, Bo simply chuckled. If he was being honest with himself he didn't actually care. It was a kiss. What did it matter? The real problem was that he didn't want the guy to think he liked him. He didn't feel any sort of attraction. As if to double check his own feelings he let his gaze wander over the male’s body, or what he could see above the table at least. A few seconds passed before his green orbs met with the other male’s one and his smile widened. Yup. There was no interest. He still found him to be boring. Figuring he'd been silent long enough, he spoke up with little more than amusement. “Nah, ya told me so it’s my bad.” At least he wouldn't hold it against him for that single kiss. The chances of Bo wanting another kiss from him were slim to none. “I won't. Ya ain't my type, remember?

xxxThe pink-haired boy was about to go back to eating when Lysander brought up fish. It was as if a lightbulb went on inside his head, a strange clarity within his eyes. “I like aquatic animals. The ones in salt water mostly. Freshwater has some interesting things like the axolotl and the dugong. Did you know there was a freshwater dolphin? They’re alright, but I prefer the ones in the ocean. Or anything that lives in the ocean I guess. Like--” Bo cut himself short as he looked sheepishly at Lysander. “Ah, sorry… Ya didn't ask about that…” He scratched at his cheek as he thought on what the male said about the beach. “I’d still go for it… but I can wait 'til it gets sunnier before we go.” He shrugged and lowered his gaze while he picked up his patty and went back to eating it.

╔══════════════╗

OOC:

╚══════════════╝

ShadowStar369

Sweetest Sweetheart

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 pm
x
x