Velvie:
It felt weird being in a pride. Raised as a rogue, it was weird to be visiting a pride. She liked Makosa though, her big brother was alright, and her mother had told her that she would enjoy it here. She wasn’t sure yet though. She frowned to herself as she walked through the pride, carefully navigating the terrain.

Magna:
Zayul was out practicing. She had a routine she followed when she wasn't preforming that kept her limber and in form. Stretches, practising old dance moves and coming up with new ones which sometimes worked and often needed more work. Laying on her back after having ungracefully flipped herself, the leotah blinked to see an upside down hybrid walking her way.
"Hello there," she called. This was someone she didn't know and who didn't look totally comfortable.
Velvie:

Ishara startled at the sound of another's voice and glanced over to spy the hybrid (not her sort of hybrid though) lying on the grass. "Oh, hello," she responded cautiously, not sure how she was supposed to act in the pride. She wasn't the most friendly of hybrids normally, so being around so many people, she wasn't sure if she was allowed to avoid talking to people.
Makosa had told her to make friends though.

"What are you doing?" She asked, rather bluntly.
Magna:

The white female rolled herself onto her feet and shook the dust from her coat. She gave a laugh at the question. "Trying to dance, however it didn't go the way I had planned. Hence I ended up on my back."
"I'm Zayul. You new around here?"

Velvie:
Ishara blinked...dancing? They danced here? This place was weird. "Is that your job, dancing?" She asked, rather baffled by the idea. Surely she was a hunter or a crafter or something, not just...a dancer.

"I'm visiting," she explained but paused, "or staying for a while, I'm not sure." She wasn't sure how long Makosa wanted her to stay. "My brother lives here," she explained to make it clearer. "My mother wanted me to come and spend some time with him, but he's busy with work stuff." She wasn't entirely sure what he did, but it seemed important.

Magna:
Zayul gave a shrug of her shoulder, "well entertaining. I like to dance. It's so calm, relaxing, and graceful." She perked her ears at the uncertainty in the other's voice.

"Oh. Oh! Who is your brother? You can totally spend time with me when he's busy. I can show you around and you can watch or even participate in a dance." She still didn't know this hybrid, but beamed happily at her anyhow.

Velvie:
Ishara was surprised at the idea of entertaining as a job, but she supposed that everyone needed to be entertained sometimes. "It sounds like an interesting job," she mused quietly.

"My brother is Makosa, he's one of the Neuvoston Jasenet," she explained. She knew that he was a highish rank, his visions giving him an advantage in the pride. That was why she had come here, to learn what her dreams meant but she wasn't sure if that would actually work...What if they were just bad dreams, nothing special?

Mags:
"Oh its quite fun! I enjoy my work immensly. I get to do all sorts of dances and make those watching cry or laugh or feel like cubs again." Zayul didn't know it, but her eyes tended to light up when she talked about her work.

"Hmmm I might know him. Or he might have been to some of my dances, or maybe not. So what do you like to do?" She looked eager to hear about Ishara.

Velvie:
Ishara watched her talk with some level of fascination. She was passionate about her dance - that was new to Ishara, she was rarely passionate about anything...well, other than passionate about yelling at Gaige, but she doubted that it counted as 'passion', rather 'hate'.

"I don't think Makosa spends a lot of time out in the pride," she admitted, a bit sheepishly. Makosa wasn't the most social creature, and Ishara startled when the conversation abruptly turned to her. She stumbled over her words. "Ah...uhm...I don't know," She admitted. "I like to learn?" She didn't really have 'hobbies' or interests, she just wanted to know everything.

Mags:
"Oh. You should fix that and bring him to one of my dances." That seemed like a logical solution to the problem, even if there wasn't a problem to begin with.

Zayul bounced around her new friend. "Learn hu? I can teach you about all the difference dances, and show you the steps, and everything. That's learning right?"

Velvie:

"Maybe," Ishara agreed. "He would likely bring his mate with him too," she mused. "It doesn't look like Tega and Makosa do much apart." They had grown up together...in a weird way; having visions of each other as they grew up miles apart in the savannah. Finding a home here, they rarely seemed to part ways.

She blinked in surprise at the offer and hesitated. "I don't think I'll be very good at it," she tried to excuse herself. "I'm sure it'll just be really bad and awkward, it's probably better if I don't." She did love learning but she was not really phyiscally gifted. She didn't evne know if she had rhythm let alone the ability to follow steps...

Mags:
"Excellent!" Zayul squealed as she twirled eligantly on a hind foot. "I love a big audience. The more the merrier. I really enjoy it when my audience dances with me." She giggled as she dropped back down to all fours.

"I'm sure you'll do fine! Everyone's a beginner at some time. Just keep trying. The simple dances aren't hard and anyone can do them. You won't know until you try!" She seemed determined that Ishara would try it.

Velvie:
just now

Ishara watched her twirl with a small amount of envy. She was so graceful and delicate...Ishara was chunky and weird looking. As an adolescent, she was gangly and odd looking, the mix of species standing out starkly in her frame and the fact she was bigger than a leopard but smaller than a lion. She just looked weird.

She hesitated. "I guess..I could try," she said awkwardly. What could it hurt? "We have to do it somewhere private though!" She demanded swiftly, her awkwardness showing through. If she was going to fail at this, she was going to fail at it privately!

Mags:
Her ears perked up and the female had a hard time holding still. Being able to share her passion made her extremely happy, and teaching made her giddy. They were going to have so much fun!

"Sure!" She agreed cheerfuly, glad Ishara had agreed to do this at all. "You can show your brother later. Practice is rather best done alone anyhow." Now she lowered her voice conspiratively, "I'll show you my super secret place!" Without waiting for the poor hybrid's reply she set off to lead the way.

Velvie:
Ishara groaned to herself. What had she done? What had she gotten herself into? Oh god, she was going to look like a fool. With a heavy sigh, she set of after Zayul, the reluctance on her face mirrored in every muscle of her body as she slunk along after the graceful hybrid.

- FIN -