Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
My weird feet... O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:31 pm
I've also made my vision weird. I've made me see like I am looking through a tunnel. It's weird but it's how I want to see for the rest of my life. So I see weirdly too, but now I like literally have no peripheral vision. O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm
Lolz I love taking asmr tests where they are all like follow my finger and they tell me to tell if you see my finger wiggle or move my finge. I'd love to have that test, where they tell me if I see their finger wiggle or not. I love it. Gives me tingles.r  

Zombie Girl Ali

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:17 am
My feet look soo swollen kinda now. The fat fold at the ankle forms when I walk now. Used to believe that only women get wrinkled feet at the ankles when they walk, but I get it to now. I see fat men in stuff with their feet and see no wrinkle form at all at ankle, where most women their age or much younger like to my age have it when they walk. I never see them on guys, but except me. But still feel like I should have been born a girl since I have the wrinkles like them. But yeah, come look at my aging 26 year old feet. biggrin Not to mention my elbow wrinkles when I walk, my forehead lines, and my 2 crows feet on my eyes when I smile. I feel soo old. gonk How can you guys be close to my age and not have any of those?

Like at high school, my elbow wrinkles didn't exist when I extended my arm out in mirror. Now I do that and a wrinkle/crease forms on both of them. eek Crazy. Always wondered what it felt like to have elbow wrinkles in middle school from the older ppl, but now starting to get it. Nothing much, but sometimes I can feel them form when I walk. eek Pretty weird but even weirder is my huge ball belly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:35 am
My weird swollen feet. sweatdrop

When I stand up normally you don't see the fold or wrinkle on my ankle feet area form. Only when I walk, then my ankle area folds to like one line. My feet are pretty fat or swollen, it's weird.

I saw one of my coworkers Jenny who is like 60 years old and I saw her one day wearing sandals and I could see her feet, and when she walked no wrinkle formed like at all, or maybe a little but barely. I mean she is 60 and her feet don't wrinkle at the ankle at all when she walks, maybe at the most a small line, but nothing more. She's weird.

Soo sad though, my feet wrinkle way more than hers when I walk at the ankle cuz my ankles I think are fat and I don't exercise and eat right. Also cuz of my heart or liver failing maybe.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:59 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/oldfeetwrinklegoal.png

This. I want my feet to look like this. Wrinkled at the ankle, this is what I am talking about. xp Except the girl in the video has like 3-4 wrinkles, I only get like 1, probably cuz I am fat. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:01 am
Good bye feet. crying I'm most likely never going to see you again when I am standing. I can barely see the far top of them when I look down and walk, but if my belly keeps inflating, my feet will like totally dissapear when I am standing and walking. So I guess it is adios feet. I'll never know if my feet will wrinkle or not unless I am sitting down and can see them. I like never see my feet but when I do see them, they are kinda swollen and fat looking.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:35 am
I'm fat. I feel soo fat. crying I"m like 25 pounds overweight and have an apple body shape with a belly size of 44 inches. I feel like I am like in my 40s with my belly size and stuff. crying I feel soo fat and out of shape. I never exercise so I think I'm screwed. Everytime I actually see my feet, then look kinda fat-ish, maybe swollen.

I eat fast food like everyday almost, don't do it. You'll lose track of your feet and feel 20 years older. I feel like I am like 46. Most men don't start developing a beer belly until like late 30s or so, I started to get mine at like 23, now I feel pregnant at 26. So mine came early. How long til I get a heart attack? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 am
I feel like I feel my feet ankle wrinkle when I walk. My feet are pretty swollen and fat.

I'm looking stuff up online, and they said I need to lose the belly asap. I'm sorry but I have no intention of losing it. I want my belly to stay forever and actually to make it bigger. *lolz* If I say this in the forums, everyone will say like I'm going to die.

*lolz* Websites say that beer belly is too dangerous and should be losing it no matter what. Yeah right. I don't care if the doctor tells me to lose my beer belly, I"m never getting rid of it ever. 4laugh I love it too much, I never want it to go away. I'm keeping my beer belly for life. eek Guess I'm bound to get bad health problems then, oh well nobodies perfect. I just hope I don't die too soon cuz I wanna see what kind of wrinkles I get. But scared if I get too fat, I'll only get like 1-2 folds everywhere. Lindsay lohans feet have like 5-6 lines when she bends her feet, I only get 1 or 2. I say it's not fair she has more, but she has more cuz she's like underweight and I have only 1-2 cuz I'm fat and my ankles are like swollen kinda so my feet look like toddler feet.

Still not ever losing my belly. rofl If I get a heart attack, I should survive it. But never losing the belly. God I'm fat. Heard having a big belly is hard on the feet.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:12 am
I wanna start wearing flip flops in public so people can see how fat my feet are.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:59 pm
So it's been like 2 years since I havent been able to see my feet when I stand up and look down. eek My bellies getting really big now. Even on empty stomach I Have to bend over quite a bit to see even the far top part of my feet. When I'm in the shower, I don't see my feet unless I bend over. It's getting harder and harder to see my feet lately cuz my belly keeps expanding too much. Ppl think I have ascites/fluid buildup cuz I drink all the time so my liver is probably damaged. Pre cirrhotic maybe. eek I hope not.

Not being able to see my feet though hasn't been affecting my life at all practically. I just think it's weird. Like having to bend over a bit to see my weight on the scale cuz if I don't bend over, then I can't see the scale, my freaken ball belly is in the way. *lolz* It's just soo funny though. rofl It turns me on though when I look down and see the bulge. I love my ball belly. I don't know why people wanna get rid of it. It feels great....well not really great....just weird....really really weird. Soo weird i like it.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:38 pm
My right foot looks weird. I see it in the bathroom and when I bend oveer sightly my right foot has like a line form at the ankle. It's weird. Looks like a cankle. I love the line I see on my right foot. I see it bend over slightly and I see a line no matter what form at the ankle. It's weird. I want it to form a line no matter what. I won't rest until my feet forms a line or wrinkle like this: http://bjjfighter.com/blog/tag/kids-martial-arts-lagrangeville/

I want it to look like that. It's sad that I see 3 year olds and even teens have their feet wrinkle when they walk around in bare feet, it makes me jealous. women who are like 13 15 16 year olds their feet at the ankle wrinkles way sooner than ppl who are like in their 20s in stuff. Why is that? I mean I am almost 27 and my feet don't wrinkle at all when I walk but I see some cheesy school girls and I see their feet and they are like in late teens and sometimes their feet looks redish and swollen and it kinda wrinkles. Why can't I be like that? Damn women. I'll do anything to make my feet swollen. My right foot is almost there. If I gain just a little bit more weight I'll sure to make it. And combined with alcohol my feet should be swollen forever. biggrin

But just soo sad. You would think ppl in their 20s would have more wrinkles in such on their feet and hands, but thats not the case when it comes to feet. I'm almost 27 and my feet don't wrinkle at the ankle like at all when I walk. I have filmed it also. But I've observed ppl at work who look like teens or young adults and their feet ankle wriknles too soon. It's weird. It's not fair. I'll do anytyhing to make my feet wrinkle.

It's sad, I saw this 16-17 year old at white sands a few years ago and she sat next to us, and I saw her feet and it was wrinkled at the ankle when she sat like a line formed and it was weird and when she stood and walked it was like wow a line formed at her ankle. Oh god. What the hell? She's only 17. How the hell does she have more than I do? I'm 26 and my feet don't wriknle at all. Why do older ppl have less wriknles than younger ppl? I don't get it.

Now my wrist wrinkles when I bend my hands, yeah lets not go to that. My hands are soo dry. O.O I feel old cuz of my hands but yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:21 am
I knew cutting myself at the ankle would work. My left foot now has two lines or folds form when I bend it. So I knew it worked!!!!!!!  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:40 pm
Thats it. When I animate my character like AOi or somebody, I'm gonna make a line form at his feet when he walks around. Like a fold form when he walks. I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 pm
It's almost adios feet for good. crying I stand up and look down and I walk and just barely see my feet walking but dissapears too quickly. Have to bend over to see the scale reading, I'm soo crazy to want to continue growing it. 4laugh I mean looking down and seeing my ball belly, it's a great feeling.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:11 am
The girl in the beginning of the thread told me "Please, don't gain anymore, so you can' still see your feet in such."

I'm sorry to say that I can't see my feet anymore when standing. And I will ensure it's the same way when I look down and walk. Adios feet here I come.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff