Nessiang
Hartense was making his way around the pride land slowly, he hadn't been here long and he was still trying to get the lay of the land. He made notes to himself as he walked around about the different dirt types and what plants he thought might grow here.

He had been making a seed collection for years and he was really quite proud of it. And even prouder to have found a home that valued his ability to grow food, most lions just cared about fighting and hunting... things Hartense had never been good at.

Seaki
Liana had gotten word of new members. She hadn't been the Jarl's wife very long. She had married a farmer and by way of battle, her husband had become the Jarl. It was her job now to make sure every member of the pride did not have issues.

She had been in the place of those who had joined before. She could completely understand. She padded to the section of the pride that lands were best for farming plants, knowing she would find at least one of the Jordbrukare out here.

Nessiang
Hartense was deep in planning mode as the lioness approached him. He definitely wasn't the most observant of individuals, in fact he tended to pay attention to nothing other the plants... and soil and seeds.... was there really anything else in life?

Of course when Hartense joined the pride he had swored his oath of fealty to the Jarl but he had yet to meet his wife... or really anyone else in the pride. He did hope on some small scale that he'd be able to make friends here, like minded lions who wanted to plant and cultivate too were here they would have something in common.

Seaki
"Good Morning," Liana called out. The lion she had seen was sorely unfamiliar. Ghana had described the new lion briefly. 'Here's a farmer, like me,' he had said, and she smiled at him. But Ghana was also a fierce warrior. This lion was only a farmer, though there was a high value to farmers - especially those who could plant herbs to aid in healing.

"My husband said you would be out here, but I thought I'd come meet you myself," She watched him closely, silent in her judgement. There was a value in knowing every member of the pride - it would be easier to confirm their loyalty that way.

Nessiang
Perhaps if Hartense was a little more observant he would have noticed that the lioness was sizing him up but that fact went completely over his head. To him she was just the friendly wife of the leader of his new home.

"Oh hi!" he greated her warmly. He took a seat in the dirt not really worrying about his fur. "Its very nice to meet you." He wasn't really sure what he was suppose to say to the wife of the lion he just swore more or less his life to.

"I'm so glad that I found you guys. This place is more then I ever dreamed of." He figured all else fails flattery was the way to go.

Seaki
He was chipper, she would give him that. There wasn't a fighting bone in his body, though he seemed to be trying to get on their good side. It was no matter, though, really. He didn't seem like he would attempt to start a rebellion. They needed peace right now - they needed to flourish and grow.

There were no cubs in the pride. It was a harsh thing to realize for Liana. New life meant the pride was growing - flourishing. They had only just taken control, Liana and Ghana. Either there hadn't been enough food or mothers were abandoning their unnamed cubs.

"Liana gave the jordbrukare a smile. "It's very nice to meet you as well," She told him with earnest. "We hope your skills will be beneficial to the pride."

Nessiang
"Oh I hope they will be. I have never seen such amazing soil in my life. My last home the pride I was born to was more sand then dirt, no good for growing. Here though here I can finally make use of my seeds that I have spent my life collecting." He smiled at her hoping that she would share his enthusiasm... though he knew that it was very unlikely.

"Have you ever had the joy of growing a plant from a seed? Its really quite amazing, nearly as amazing as cubs comeing from two lions... well maybe its actually better I'm not quite sure."

Seaki
"Oh, no. I was a Jaktur - a hunter, if you will," She was no good at planting or herding. She had left that to her husband when they first got married. "Ghana was the Jordbrukare, I've got very little skill in this area," it was nearly embarrassing. But that's why Jakturs and Fiskers existed.

"These are very fertile lands, a lovely place to raise a family," she grinned. "Or plants, of course. What do you plan on growing?" She asked, wondering what seeds he had in his possession - a lifetime of plants ungrown. It was almost sad!

Nessiang
"Oh I have so many... lots of herbs I love herbs not only can they treat the wounded but I've discovered they can make meet last longer too. I can't hunt so I used hem quite a bit to make my meals last longer. I also have some oats, not the best for eating but they will do in a pinch. And I think somewhere I even have some trees... just incase we ever need some shade, and flowers just to make things pretty." Really there wasn't much that he didn't have and if she let him he would talk her ear off about it for hours on end.

He took a look around the feilds and noted the lowering sun. "I suppose I should get back to it before I lose the light. It really was great to meet you though. I am sure we will cross paths again." Her comment about the cubs had gone right over his head, though in honestly there probably wasn't many lioness that would go for him anyhow.

Seaki
She looked up at the sky, noting the changes she hadn't particularly paid attention to the time of day it was. "So it is," She laughed. "I'm sorry for keeping you." She gave him a curt nod, and started back along her path. There was already new members in the pride - not children yet, but they would come with time.

Right now, this was good enough. Things were already beginning to look up for them, and it could only get better now.