Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Feeling generous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie

Hellow (sends trade)

Thank you. I have a question? What does it mean when you get sent a notification saying your one fish aquarium will start glowing between 6:30 and 6:40

It means that u will be able to play booty grab on your aquarium at that time lel smile I think well I'm not that old and I had stopped playing for a while so i dunt know anymore

Is it worth it?

Well It only brings about 100 gold so for me not really since thats like nothing xD

I miss the times when a million was a lot sad

Yea mee too Now i only have like some bil but thats really nothing  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie

It means that u will be able to play booty grab on your aquarium at that time lel smile I think well I'm not that old and I had stopped playing for a while so i dunt know anymore

Is it worth it?

Well It only brings about 100 gold so for me not really since thats like nothing xD

I worked very hard and got 6 bil. I lost it by investing in diamonds, now I have diamonds and 2 bil. Haha  

MoonlitEvening

6,225 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:33 pm
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie
MoonlitEvening
Azn_Lie

Is it worth it?

I worked very hard and got 6 bil. I lost it by investing in diamonds, now I have diamonds and 2 bil. Haha

Iknow that feel tho i already managed to gain 2 bil by buying and selling heart charms xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm
Azn_Lie
Feeling generous So ima gift 50 mil to the first 10 person that quotes my message smile ( yea only ten, Im not that rich razz )

May I still quote you for the donation??? And question how does booty grab really work I never understood it and it's sound like your familiar with booty grab very well so do you could help me??  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:38 am
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie
Feeling generous So ima gift 50 mil to the first 10 person that quotes my message smile ( yea only ten, Im not that rich razz )

May I still quote you for the donation??? And question how does booty grab really work I never understood it and it's sound like your familiar with booty grab very well so do you could help me??

Yes, and for booty grab if you want to play it well you need to like search for them in the aquarium of your friends or just go to like the forums lel but what do you want to ask? I might be able to help sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 am
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie

Yes, and for booty grab if you want to play it well you need to like search for them in the aquarium of your friends or just go to like the forums lel but what do you want to ask? I might be able to help sweatdrop

How do you play booty grab???  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:09 pm
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie

I think the aquarium is gonna shine and tehres gonna be like sumthing wrotten booty grab on it just press play under it i think well i dont really use it soo much razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:25 pm
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie

I think the aquarium is gonna shine and tehres gonna be like sumthing wrotten booty grab on it just press play under it i think well i dont really use it soo much razz

So the aquarium will shine and look for the words booty grab and click it and play the game and that it??? And thank you so much for the help I really didn't know much about booty grab until now so thank you very much  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:02 pm
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie
skeithdreamer
Azn_Lie

So the aquarium will shine and look for the words booty grab and click it and play the game and that it??? And thank you so much for the help I really didn't know much about booty grab until now so thank you very much

Yea Well i don't really know I just told you what i knew smile Hope I could help razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:43 pm
Azn_Lie

That's awesome!!!!!  

NinjaStar-Sam

Ferocious Fairy

18,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

kittycat23333

Tipsy Lover

10,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:50 pm
Azn_Lie

Is it all claimed? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:22 pm
kittycat23333
Azn_Lie

Is it all claimed? ninja

Nope youre the 6th smile  

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

kittycat23333

Tipsy Lover

10,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:39 pm
Azn_Lie
kittycat23333
Azn_Lie

Is it all claimed? ninja

Nope youre the 6th smile

yay thank you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 pm
kittycat23333
Azn_Lie
kittycat23333
Azn_Lie

Is it all claimed? ninja

Nope youre the 6th smile

yay thank you heart

Np glad to help the fellow gaians smile  

Headless Potato

Fashionable Fatcat

Ellectra Heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:48 pm
Azn_Lie

has there been 10?  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces