Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GL_drake rayner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:43 am
Arlian Martel
Traci Thirteen
GL_drake rayner

Arlian smiled in turn at seeing Traci's own, quite relieved to that he hadn't been late to getting here. His attention soon shifting to Drake as he reached a hand out to take his in a very firm handshake. Arlian thought of at least a dozen or so titles he could have thrown out himself, but refrained. "I've never been one for politics, especially since its come to who has the biggest wallets." He said with a small scoff before taking a seat next to Traci. "Although, it seems with this current fiasco, its going to be hard not get dragged in."
drake turned to the bar and ordered two more glasses and slid one over to the man who just came in "yea it aint a pretty sight, mate." drake thought to himself, they could be on the brink of a super hero civil war. then he thought maybe not, we're a little more civilized group of heroes around here "ive been at odds with myself since all this had begun. i wanna do right by the heroes who've been by my side all this time, but at the same time the people are staring to get a little suspicious of us and it aint too good" a super hero civil war? what a crazy idea. a worse idea was the people of the world not trusting us anymore, not believing that we are still there for them when they need us  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 am
GL_drake rayner

Arlian Martel

"Starting to get suspicious, Drake? I think the people all along were already like that. They just became a little more understanding with certain events that involved meta-humans. Then Darksied happened." Reaching up with her hand to rest along side her temple. It would appear as if she was rubbing the side of her head to Arlian and Drake. Her right hand settled down along the bar counter again. A small display of power could be seen along the surface, but it wasn't too noticable thanks to the light affect from the lights in the bar. The wave of power traveled the length of the bartop and down onto the concrete floor of the bar. Getting a better feel of the whole bar, as Traci tapped into the power from within. She had a feeling from the get go that she and Drake weren't alone when they were first here. There was another from their team that was hidden in the darkness of the place. And since the conversation had grown, she figured eventually this individual who perhaps join in? Or would he too, remain hidden in the shadows not wanting to be discovered.
Battling Bowman

She would like to believe he was on their side, but so many heroes had turned into rogue vigilantes as of late. She wasn't certain. Normally in the past she didn't like to open up a conversation just out of no where without a reason. Invading another person's thoughts without their permissions sometimes got Traci into trouble. However she didn't like the fact that someone was watching them. Paranoia? More along the lines of caution. She could hear the man's thoughts, which was nothing more than a blank slate. Her brown eyes soon took on an iridescent purple glow. Subtle enough so not to startle the bar tender, or anyone else in the bar. Reaching out with her thoughts towards the one, lone some man. ~You can join us, you realize this right? We are not the enemy, Mr. Oliver Queen. Nor am I the type of individual that would reveal you for who you really are or what you normally represent outside of your nightly routine.~ While Traci focused on speaking with via telepathy with another, she hoped that Arlian and Drake would continue conversing with one another, to not startle who she was talking too. Allowing this person enough time to decide on whether or not they wanted to join in on their small get together.  

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games