Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon Ball Z: The Next Generation((open&accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image

Zero walked into the world galactic tournament building he was surprised he got invited to fight. he looked around and doesn't recognize anyone. he grinned a slyful grin
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:53 pm
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael sighed happily before walking into the building. He smiled as he walked around and looked at all the strong competitors without looking where I was going. After only a minute I bump into a guy with black super spiky hair. "Huh? Oh sorry"  

HyperFox2

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

Zero stumbled forward then turned around and said "No no its my fault should have stood there. so i am sorry." zero looked at the guy and said "So you in the tournament?"
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:15 pm
Honey looked around as she entered the building. ignoring the stares she was receiving. She sighed to herself shaking her head as she continued her walk, wondering about all the fighters here and what they were like. she would find out eventually.

Zero Hirashima
Hyper_Fox2

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:43 pm
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael smiled and nodded at the question. "That's right and there's no doubt in my mind I'll at least make it to the finals" He said with a cocky smile. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

zero looked at him and said "Well i am going to the finals i am earths 10 time world tournament champ. well its been nice but i gotta go i am seriously hungry." he ran off but ended up bumping into a blonde girl.
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:34 am
(Sorry, Changed my pic. Hope that's okay?)

User Image

Honey blinked when someone bumped into her. She landed on her backside before looking up to see a spike-haired male. "Would it kill you to watch where you are going?" she asked as she picked herself up and dusted herself off.

Hyper_Fox2

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image

zero looked at her helping her up saying " sorry I got distracted by your beauty." Then his stomach growled and he said " well can't stay and chat gotta eat you can join me if you want the food here is free." He started walking away and then he said " bet your in the tournament my name is zero astlair 10 time world tournament champion. Bye miss." He ran off yelling "fooooooooood." He disappeared to the food area.
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:35 pm
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael laughed a bit as he watched Zero take off towards the food. He then looked over at the person the he knocked over. "Hey are you alright?" He asked smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm
Honey just stared after him before shaking her head while muttering about human male's and idiocy while ignoring the beautiful comment. She looked over at Michael when he addressed here. "I am Fine. Are all human males like that here?" she asked as she adjusted her kimono.top.

Zero Hirashima
Hyper_Fox2

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

zero was eating food then after then after awhile zero was kicked out the food area and the man said yelling at zero "You ate all the food what in the world are you never come to the tournament buffet again you are banned for life." Zero walked towards the tournament board to see who he was fighting.
((ok here is the deal i will have it set up where all three of us meet up in the finals with a unknown fighter. there will be a huge twists along the way.))
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 pm
Zero Hirashima
DragonMistress07

User Image
Michael shook his head. "No I don't think we all are" He answered her. "But regardless I'm sure the tournament's about to start we she probably be ready."
(Alright.)  

HyperFox2

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

zero was looking at the board and said "Wow they are starting in five minutes then the names will pop up." he crossed his arms and he just hummed a sad song
Hyper_Fox2
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:03 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Zero Hirashima

Honey just nodded before making her way towards where the fighters would be fighting who. Gripped shrift a really strong opponent as the ones who came before were weak and she did hate weak opponents as posed No challenge to her.

(Okay)  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash