User Image
Hanako was out looking for something new and thrilling to learn about today! Oh yes this little girl love to learn about everything and anything! She love the way learning made her noggin feel. It was a wonderful feeling that she just love to feel. Yes yes yes yes! She love to learn and wasn't scared to go new places to learn new things! This is what she love to do! She look around to see what way she was going today! Hmm left or right....north or south. So many choices for the little lioness. Well she do what she always did when she had a lot of choices. She put a paw over her eyes and started to spin. She came to a stop and look at the way she was going. Oh yes this way look like a lot could be explore! She walk in a way that she went side to side to get a look at everything he eyes landed on. Oh she was getting that feeling again and she love it! Gaining knowledge was the most wonderful thing in the world. As she was looking at everything and trying to find out what it was all about she had a smile on her face.

User Image
Iiro was flying around for really no good reason at all. But he was enjoying see what was up in the mortal lands. It seems two cheetahs where talking to each other in the west. A small pack of hares eating grass in the snow. A lioness look at everything around her in the east. Last but not least a lion cub chasing a bug that is close to his mothers den. What was Iiro going to pick to talk or mess with today. There was so many choices and he had to pick one. Hmmm which one seem that most fun. Well he did like cubs but that one was to close to his mother den and he didn't want any trouble on a nice day like this. Hmm what was that lioness doing. Maybe he should check that out. She was acting strangely going side to side like that as she walked. Yes that was where he would go today. He flew down to where she was but made sure she did not see him when he landed. He let out a laugh to see what she would do.

Hanako jump up when she heard the laughter. She turn around and jump again when she saw the lion? Wait was it a lion. It sure look like one but it had wings! How did he get that. She wanted to know what he was. Ohhh she was getting that feeling again. What was he and how did he get that way. She ran around him looking at how his wing fit to his body. She grab his wing to see them but right when she did that Iiro jump back. "Hahaha Hey how what are you doing?" He ask the lioness. She jump back as well and responded "Oh Sorry! I just never seen a lion with wings before! I just want to know how they fit on your body! OH And what are you for having wings? Yes yes! I must know" She jump around in joy knowing she was going to learn something new today. Iiro laugh and spread out his wings so she could see that it was just part of his body and then with a giggle he said "HAHAHAHAHA! My wings are just a part of me! HAHAHA But the reason for this is very simple indeed! HAHAHA I AM IIRO THE GOD OF LAUGHTER" Hanako eyes went wide and she smile. A God! Oh my oh my! She met a god and not just any god, he was the god of laughter! So that why he had wings! "WOW! Wonderful just wonderful!" she said then took his paw to shake it then went on "I'm Hanako, I like to learn new thing about the world! Nice to meet you Iiro!" Iiro shook her paw back and smiled. "I bet you go a lot of places to learn all those thing! HAHAHAHA" He said with a giggle. He bet she was always on the move like he was.
She look at him and gave him a half smile. He tilted his head and look at her. "HAHAH What with that smile. It was ear to ear a sec ago! What happen to it now?" he said with a giggle. SHe look at him then gave him a small laugh "Haha Yeah I wish I could go everywhere but my paws can only take me so far before they get tired. Haha But i bet you can go anywhere real quick with those wings of yours!" She said to him. Iiro look at his wings then back at her. Then he go an idea and let out a huge laugh! "HAHAHAH! IF THHAT WHAT MAKING YOU NOT SMILE AND LAUGH THEN I CAN HELP! HAHAHA!" He said as he jump around with glee! Hanako jump around with big eyes and let out a big laugh. "Would you really help me like that! Oh Gosh! That would be wonderful Iiro! Most wonderful indeed!" She said to him. Iiro then responded to her with a giggle and said "HAHA I can fly you to a flew cool places if you like! HAHAHA What ya say?" He held out a paw to her to see if you would let him take her to those places. Hanako eyes went big and said "HAHA Yes yes! I would love that!" She gave him her paw and smiled. "HAHAHA Off to learn new thing Hanako! Here we gooo! HAHAHAHA"he said as he pick her up and flew off. Hanako could not believe she was flying. with the wind in her fur and all the new smells. So this is what it would feel like if she was a bird. She look up at Iiro with tears of joy and said "Thank you Iiro, god of laughter. Thank you so much."

[WC: 1020 words]