Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
noah shuddered softly " yea yea" he muttered with a heavy blush as made benjamin carry him " get used to this cause now i want you to start carrying me alot more "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:38 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

kisses him deeply as he sat onto the picnic blanket smiling "I plan too"

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:47 pm

geting all the food on some plates noah was taking the bites benjamin was feeding him while towa was eating what noah feed him and benjamin was geting feed my towa  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:51 pm

User Image

Bite down onto his grilled octopus swallowing down a tiny tentacle "hmm note to self grill octopus more often" looks at Noah and towa kissing their heads as he sat under the umbrella with them

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:16 pm
they both chuckle and soon noah falls asleep in benjamins arms  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:19 pm

User Image

"Looks like it's time to head back home towa hold Noah while I pack everything up before shifting into my wolf form" packs up the plates humming and shaking the water out of his hair

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:32 pm
towa nodded and held his brothere close as benjamin cleaned up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:34 pm

User Image

shifts into his wolf form carrying the bags handles inches mouth moving towards towa nodding as he leans near the ground

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:41 pm
towa got on with noah and prepaired to leave  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:47 pm
Benjamin runs into the forest back to their cabin home [exit.]  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image

Marcel would be driving down the road while he listened to Virgil explain what had happened last night and how he had insisted on holding hands, that caused his tan cheeks to warm only just a bit at the mere thought of being so touchy "I see, well good to know that I'm so affectionate when I'm drunk" he chuckled to himself before then quirking an eyebrow at the other man "Guys tried getting frisky with me!?" he questioned in a very surprised tone before his jaw set slightly, clearly displeased with this information "They're lucky I was drunk, I would have broken several bones last night!" he stated with finality before looking over at Virgil with a grin "Since my rear isn't sore you must have really done a good job at c**k blocking them, thanks Virgil. You saved my rear end virginity!" Marcel laughed a good bit, making a mental note to avoid getting black out drunk unless he was in his apartment where it was safe. The last thing the former soldier wanted was for something like that to be a repeat performance, the very thought made him shudder in disgust. The thought that a couple of strangers hands were all over him made Marcel almost gag at the thought. Marcel would then listen to the music that was playing and smirked a bit at it "Nah, this isn't that bad actually!" And so Marcel would roll down the window and make another turn as they drew closer and closer to the beach.

Soon enough the ocean smell would be in the air and soon it would be in view of them as he pulled for a moment to look at the ocean "Now that's a view!" he commented before grinning and turned the truck around and backing up onto the thankfully empty beach until they were about half way to the water "Good thing we got here early on a work week!" it was rather fortuitous since the beach was completely deserted at this moment, leaving it all to themselves. Marcel leave the battery on so that the music could continue playing for them while he got out of the truck and stretched a bit before glancing at Virgil "I haven't been to the beach in a long time!" he stated before walking to the back of the truck and pulling the back down and smirked "I don't know about you but I need to I'm going for a dip right now!" Marcel paused for a moment though as he realized he didn't have a swim suit but that didn't stop him for more than a second before peeling both his hoodie and tank top off before then undoing his pants and pulling them down, leaving him clad in only his briefs. He'd kick off his shoes and socks before walking over and stopping at the waters edge "Nice and cool, not bad!" he commented before wading into the ocean water and diving head first into the chilly ocean water. His head would pop up outside of waves radius, in the wide open ocean "It's not bad at all, I gotta say!"

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:54 pm
Dealing with an affectionate drunk was a hell of a lot better than some other types. An eye opened and cut over to him just in time to see that look of displeasure on his face. He only grunted in agreement to the fact those young men were lucky, not doubting for a second that Marcel would’ve seriously hurt those two. He could feel his cheeks growing hot the moment he was thanked for saving his virginity. Geez. That was one way of putting it, he guessed. Still, the information wasn’t all that surprising to learn and he didn’t have any reason to doubt that he wasn’t telling the truth. Especially since he looked rather disgusted at the thought of ending up with some male strangers. Virgil didn’t have time to dwell over it though as he was soon lulled into a light sleep by the calm music and the presence beside him.

It wasn’t until he heard him commenting about the view that he stirred again, brows furrowing together as he opened his eyes and made himself sit up properly. ”Damn…” The view was indeed nice and it was even all the more better because there wasn’t anyone aside from them around. All that time he’d spent earlier mentally preparing for noisy crowds and whiny kids had been for naught, but the loner certainly wasn’t complaining about that! With his bottle securely in hand, he got out and left his door open so they could better hear the music. ”Same ‘ere. Glad ya thought of this.” A soft chuckle left him at the other’s eagerness to get into the water. Teasing him for his lack of swimming trunks crossed his mind, and he was just about to do it when he saw him starting to get undressed. That had him promptly shutting his mouth and swallowing, the hunter mentally kicking himself again as he took in the sight of his bare torso. Scars and all. Marcel was nothing to turn one’s nose up to, there no doubt about it. ”Sonofah…” Virgil uttered underneath his breath when he caught himself staring, brought out of his stupor by him calling back from the waters edge. ”Watch out for sharks!” Mr. Grouchy Dad of the year right here. Not that he was anywhere remotely close to being in a bad mood. Quite the opposite, actually. His eyes kept a careful watch over the water’s surface and the Hispanic as he removed his own clothing, which he tossed over into the bed of the truck afterward. He usually ditched every scrap of clothing when he went swimming, but this time he’d keep his boxer briefs on. He’d prefer to avoid giving Marcel a heart attack or being teased A blanket was grabbed from a duffle along with the bottles of whiskey and vodka before moving away. He’d stop halfway between his truck and the water to spread out the blanket and set the bottles down before he finally walked into the water only to stop when it was just above his knees. ”What’re ya talkin’ about? It’s freakin’ cold!” Virgil was being a big baby. If he could bathe outside while there was snow on the ground, he could handle this. He walked a bit deeper before he dove forward into the water, swimming out closer to where Marcel was. He surfaced a few feet away, sputtering a bit as he did. A hard shiver ran through him as he shifted his weight so he could float on his back like a sea otter. Wasn’t so chilly now that all of his body wasn’t in the water. ”Now…this is better.”

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image

Marcel would snort a bit when he heard Virgil call out about sharks and he raised a fist in the air "If a shark comes I'll punch it in the face and knock out it's teeth!" he boldly proclaimed in a joking tone. In reality Marcel would hightail it back to land the moment he had any inclination that a shark was present. He might have been tough but he wasn't that brave to try and take on a shark in the water. Of course the former soldier would discreetly watch Virgil the moment he began to undress and get the blanket and alcohol and watched very intently when he laid out the blanket. He was very thankful that the water was as cold as it was. He would then laugh a bit when the other complained about the cold "Oh wahh wahh! Get in here you bestia!" he called out in a teasing tone as he dove under the water for a moment, trying to see if old training still was there. Apparently it was OK as he was under the water for a good minute or two before resurfacing to see Virgil on his back "Bah! That was like a minute or two. Damn I lost it, I used to be able to hold my breath for like five minutes!" he explained before joining besides Virgil in floating, taking in the bright sun that shone down on the two "I won so many bets back when I saw still in the military! Everyone thought they could do better than me, but what they didn't know was that I am a champion!" he stated before laughing a bit at the thought of himself being a champion of anything. Obviously not something he actually thought of himself as, that was for sure. Marcel would then simply float beside him for a second before a mischievous thought entered his head "Hey Querido, how long can you hold your breath for?" when he would get his answer Marcel would grin and look over at him "3, 2, 1. Hold!" with that Marcel dove on top of Virgil, pulling them both under the water as a large grin was plastered on his face the whole time. Of course while Marcel kept a good grip on the other man's torso the other would be able to swim out or with him if he so desired. The other man was just having fun after all, he hadn't had a good time in a long while and Marcel partially considered this revenge for earlier.

(Translation: bestia= beast
Querido= Dear.)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:04 am

A languid half smile remained on his lips as he floated there. Spending a day out in perfect weather at the beach swimming with good company made it hard to be anything other than content. "Five minutes?" Virgil echoed as he squinted opened an eye and turned his head to the side to look at him. "No one can hold their breath for five minutes." Of course, he was skeptical. Five minutes was a long time! He let out a soft hum as he listened to him talk of his glory days in the military. He could picture it quite easily, a feisty Marcel tricking his fellow soldiers out of their money with various contests. Closing his eye again, he turned his face back up to the sun to bask. If he'd had any clue of what the devious male beside him was up to, he wouldn't have been so relaxed and off his guard. "Huh? Eh, I don't know. It's not like I ever kept count." Wait, hold what?! Virgil opened his eyes to find the smaller male pouncing on top of him, barely having time to squeeze his lids shut again much less take a proper breath. Out of instinct, those strong arms wrapped around his attacker to cling to him as they sank beneath the water though he managed to stop the urge to actually fight off the person holding him down. After a minute, his lungs started to burn but he didn't immediately try to resurface. Instead, the former bounty hunter pressed his face against his shoulder to help him quell that panic he was drowning that'd started to build and focused on just how warm Marcel was until his body absolutely couldn't take it anymore. Several strong kicks were given to bring them both back up to the surface. He gasped for air as soon as his head broke free, feeling just the slightest bit light-headed from the lack of oxygen. "That was hardly fair, y'd**k!" Softly panting and laughing, Virgil playfully shoved his chest as he let go of him. With his arms, anyway, unaware that he was lightly holding onto the man's hips with his knees while he recovered his breathing. Reaching back, he pulled the tie from his hair and slipped it around his wrist. It was useless anyway since most of his hair had fallen lose, the shoulder length strands now plastered to his neck and face. Water droplets were sent flying as he gave a hard shake of his head to get rid of the excess before he shoved his hair back out of his face with a chuckle. "Gods above, you're fast...How about ah little more warnin' next time?"

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:27 pm
User Image

Marcel's second time under the water was much better than the first time, able to hold it even longer than before. Well he would have if Virgil hadn't pulled them up to the surface and unlike Virgil whom was panting for air the veteran simply released the breath he was holding and continued on as if nothing happened, giving the other a cheeky grin when he accused him of not playing fair "Oh like you played fair earlier in my classroom, right Querido?" he teased the other for his own dirty tactics earlier in the day, splashing some water in the other's face for emphasis once he asked for a warning "I don't know what you mean, I gave you a countdown, it was ample time!" Marcel laughed a bit at the other. Finding it so amusing that a man as large and intimidating as Virgil could be such a man child at times, it was one of his charming traits thought. Of course Marcel would soon quiet down as he noticed the other was still clinging to him with his knees. The Hispanic would pause all movement as best he could in the water for a moment before he stared at the other man with an almost dreamy look in his eyes, Virgil truly was gorgeous in every way. Marcel didn't know what gave him a sudden boost of courage but his hands would slowly make their way to the small of Virgil's back and pulled him forward a bit until there was a half a foot of space between their bodies. Then Marcel would then slowly lean his head forward, resting his forehead against Virgil's in an intimate gesture as his dark brown eyes gazed into Virgil's flecked golden green eyes. He'd remain silent for another moment, unsure of what he could say at this moment. It was a sudden boost of courage but now that it was here he didn't know what to do with this moment "..I..I'm glad that I met you...Querido" Marcel admitted as the little pet name seemed to be spoken with much more affection than normal "I know we have by all means...just met but..." his dark gaze drifted a little to the side before rising back to meet Virgil's "This short time I've known you...made me the happiest I've been in.....a very long time..." this was a make or break moment for Marcel, he was baring his heart to the man in his arms. As sad as it may have been, he'd fallen for him. Was it the way he spoke? The way he treated him? Was it just some invisible attraction? Or was that old tale about the red thread of fate real? Marcel wasn't sure but all he knew was that his heart was pounding out of his chest, while not a true confession it was the best Marcel could muster without some kind of confirmed reciprocation from the other. That dark little voice was going on and on about how Virgil was going to punch him, push him away, mock him. While the hopeful voice, while not all that helpful would whisper about how at best Virgil would still want to be friends.

(Translation: Querido= Dear.)

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas